Take Homes - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Take Homes

Re: Take Homes

Quote Originally Posted by TABM
    Quote Originally Posted by Phonic
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Maybe you should have gone to the meeting. take a pool car and stop your *****ing.
    good answer, are you even a member? coward, I guess youre going to surrender to their whims right? I was here when all we had was musical cars, and you know what I dont have a problem taking one. One big fat NO vote for me... I hope they take them all alway! and then will see you crying.. lard A$$
    I think that musical cars are fine if they are done right. I mean, everyone likes a little music, but you don't want them to look like parade floats. So, yes, on musical cars, but if they get a too garrish, then no. When choosing a musical car, think about this: Would Chance Ransom drive around in it? If the answer is yes, you have your car.
    JUST CURIOUS ARE YOU REFERING TO MUMUH??????? YOU NO HOW I LIVE ....... GOT SOMETHING TO SAY ... SAY IT TO THE FACE.
    Wow, Monkeys do talk!

so does your trashy wife!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOWWWWWWW you guys/galls need to just hug!!!!!!! or take it to the screeeetsss???

[[/quote]

I think that musical cars are fine if they are done right. I mean, everyone likes a little music, but you don't want them to look like parade floats. So, yes, on musical cars, but if they get a too garrish, then no. When choosing a musical car, think about this: Would Chance Ransom drive around in it? If the answer is yes, you have your car.[/quote]

JUST CURIOUS ARE YOU REFERING TO MUMUH??????? YOU NO HOW I LIVE ....... GOT SOMETHING TO SAY ... SAY IT TO THE FACE.[/quote]

Wow, Monkeys do talk![/quote]

No f---ing way! Musical cars and talking monkeys!? Chance Ransom has got to see this!

Quote Originally Posted by Bewildered
    [
    I think that musical cars are fine if they are done right. I mean, everyone likes a little music, but you don't want them to look like parade floats. So, yes, on musical cars, but if they get a too garrish, then no. When choosing a musical car, think about this: Would Chance Ransom drive around in it? If the answer is yes, you have your car.[/quote]

JUST CURIOUS ARE YOU REFERING TO MUMUH??????? YOU NO HOW I LIVE ....... GOT SOMETHING TO SAY ... SAY IT TO THE FACE.[/quote]

Wow, Monkeys do talk![/quote]

No f---ing way! Musical cars and talking monkeys!? Chance Ransom has got to see this![/quote]

He will, he'll see their knuckles dragging on the ground!!!! gotta love the primate talk here lol!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234