LEO Affairs and Picasso in the News Again

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

LEO Affairs and Picasso in the News Again

Creative Loafing just did an article on LEOAffairs.com. They also did an outstanding article on Retired St Petersburg Police Officer Ken Kokotek, aka "Picasso." You may have seen some of his work on the St Pete PD Message Board.

Mod 1

LEO Affairs Article

Article on Picasso
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Re: LEO Affairs and Picasso in the News Again

Those stories are AWESOME!!!! :lol: :cop:

Very interesting!

Excellent story congrats to LeoAffairs !

I just read the article in the Creative Loafing this week and was appalled by the sub-standard treatment of the line Police Officers and Firefighters for the City of St Petersburg in relation to their ability to gain fair and equitable compensation for the critical duties they perform. Moreover, I find it irreprehensible that the management (if you want to call yourselves that) has taken ridiculously absorbent raises and rhetorically spit n the faces of the Officers. You folks and the Mayors office have a lot to learn about leadership; it is obvious by your actions most of you probably didn’t serve a day one in the United States Military, where we lead by example. In your disgusting cases, herein demonstrated by this article, you have clearly failed in you moral duties and ethical responsibility to the line Officers. I suggest you train with someone who understands strategic planning then take a leadership training class from the US Military Academy. It really is no wonder you guys have the lowest retention level for Officers in the state and have very little concurrent respect from the subordinate Officer(s) working under you. Please, for the citizens of St Petersburg sake; entertain a clue, (one of those inferences, you know from law enforcement) and get your acts together. This is a vote of no confidence! Further, my prediction is that, God willing, you will soon have a mandate from the voting citizens for your removal and have Sheriff Coats to subjugate and run things right way like they have historically done in the beach communities and soon Belleair. Better call Tom Gonzales you guys need damage control. Get er done!

This was a good story. 8) I loved the photo of the Baker doll. CL has partially redeamed themselves after that awful tribute to Omali Yeshetela and the Uhuru thugs. The Uhurus were so proud of Pickett's biased story that they ran it verbatim on several web sites.

Picasso's humor has got me through many a day. I applaud him.

More importantly, I applaud Chip and Jim for having the balls to fight the Sheriff on this.

Oh and one more thing..............

Years ago Hustler Publisher Larry Flynt did a parody in his magazine of Jerry Falwell. Jerry didn't like it and sued. Jerry won. Guess what? Flynt took it all the way to the Surpreme Court. Guess what? Flynt won.

Why can't police officers say what ever they want anonymously on a message board.

And the people involved that want to hurt Picasso should be ashamed of themselves.

Oh how I can't wait to my coming out party.............

The truth sure makes them squirm.