Posting on this site - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Posting on this site

Most of you wouldn't make it at ECSO because your backup for the barking dog complaint isn't 2 blocks away.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    IMO

Quick quiz, name three kids that live within two blocks of your wife's employment? Can't do it can you?! And you call yourself a cop!! I call you lazy and chickenshit.
    That sounds more like you're conducting interviews for a pedophile than a cop.

IMO, with the juvenile thugs that smoke dope at the skateboarding park behind the building, I think you would want to take the time to get to know a few of them. They are the ones responsible for some of the criminal activity in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Most of you wouldn't make it at ECSO because your backup for the barking dog complaint isn't 2 blocks away.
    Since when does the ECSO answer barking dog complaints?

Where is this topic going? Get back on track and please ditch the insults.

Since when does the ECSO answer barking dog complaints?....

Soon as David Morgan is Sheriff, good luck :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest000
    Since when does the ECSO answer barking dog complaints?....

Soon as David Morgan is Sheriff, good luck :snicker:
    I live in the county and will never call the SO again, I am the Sheriff of my street, and I actually have law enforcement experience, unlike Morgan. Things will just get worse if he gets elected, but on the other hand, he'll be hearing from me as another county resident pissed off about the poor service the SO gives. 1st you have to argue with a dispatcher and convince her a crime is actually occuring, 2nd you have to explain to a deputy, Sgt and then Lt that a crime took place and you would like something done. This will result in them talking to you like you are a stupid idiot, talking about PPD mentality, and then leaving without doing a thing. Now when Morgan is Sheriff, if the suspect is Black, Asian, Hispanic or works at a titty bar don't even bother calling the SO, those people are his supporters and he won't bite the hand that feeds him.

challenge

first of all. tell all the professional PPD Officers I'd like to say, I'm human, I'm not perfect. I have never done anything to anyone with ill-intent nor to cause embarassment. if i have, I do sincerely appologize.

as to the officer(s) who have taken the liberty to slaughter and slander me, I challenge you. I challenge you to show documents, data, anything to justify the absolute lies you have written. i am challenging your integrity and your manhood. you know when i work, you know what squad i'm on. show up. prove it or shutup.

airing falsehoods and making up lies under my name and the departments name is the embarassment, not me.

anything in my personal life is, frankly, none of your business and is off limits for anyone to comment on. any respectable person will understand that. to that same officer, it will come out who you are, most already know. when you do not meet my challenge, enough will be said.

Re: challenge

[quote="Amanda White218"]
    airing falsehoods and making up lies under my name and the departments name is the embarassment, not me.
    quote]

It doesn't matter if they are lies or the truth, broadcasting them on the web for the world to see is an embarassment.

He doesn't have the balls to come forward. He lied about going to a supervisor, he just brought it up in conversation.

Oh yeah, I know who you are too, see you Wednesday.

So, how about I work for a different non-LEO government agency and even I know of the “chronicles of Amanda White”. I just love that my tax dollars are spent on this high school crap, I tell you. Mrs. White, since you represent the public and run around with a badge and gun, I have every right to comment on facets of your behavior that many have witnessed as public displays. Before you go middle school with the “oh yeah, well prove it”, it's called your IA files. You seem to have had convenient amnesia on many aspects that have been investigated and brought forward publicly. Apparently you need to refresh yourself with some of the details. If you don’t have any copies go get some, I have, and they are very good reads. As for comments on your personal life maybe you should leave your personal business at home and quit letting it spill over into your job. When you do this YOU allow everyone into your personal business and when it affects others negatively they have a right to speak up. If you were behaving rationally and your personal business was kept just that, personal, I and others on the www would never have known anything about you. I urge everyone to go educate yourselves with the facts that have been put into writing before any further postings on this matter instead of going back and forth on hearsay and “squishy feelings”. After all remember that are three sides to any argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast