Posting on this site - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Posting on this site

I think she called you out! She had enough intestinal fortitude to put her name and face somebody, why do you hide your identity? You are both arrogant and ignorant and your rants mean nothing since you hide your identity. It is unfortunate that our tax dollars are being wasted on police officers who are cowards. I am sure if you are confronted you would deny your posts, which would make you sleezy cowardly liar. Can we talk about something else now? Or are you going to show your chauvinistic mentallity for the rest of your career?

IMO,

Why would you spend time reading another officers IA investigation? Were you worried about something you did that might of been mentioned in it? Worse things have happened in our department, fortunately we didn't have big mouth assholes like you doing their best to make sure everyone in the world heard about it. Why don't you just write an editorial to PNJ? No wait, that would mean you'd have to put a name.

Can someone clue me into IMO's identity? It sounds like he's dayshift, but what division? I want to know who the big mouth is so I know who to cancel off my calls if he's assigned as a backup! Wouldn't want him running to everyone and telling them if I made a mistake.

IMO, the only reason you are stuck on this one officer is because you are trying to take attention off of something you did or your inabilities as an officer, get over it, everyone else has and you are the joke now.

It takes alot to post on here Amanda and it sucks your the blunt of so much slander on here...some of it is probably true, some of it is not. All I worry about is your performance on the street not about who your messin around with or your "personal life". My concern is I dont want you to get hurt or to get another officer hurt. The times I have seen you on the street you dont have confidence in your own abilities and you doubt yourself. I dont know if it is just plain "you dont know what to do" or just scared to make a decision. That being said, there is a whole list of officers at the PD that make mistakes all the time. A certain officer letting a DUI go and that is even on YOUTUBE and any idiot can tell its a DUI. Another officer recently getting dog bite by the K-9 and getting in a signal 4 when his car was in reverse instead of in park?...Well if that happened to amanda, OMG I can only imagine the postings on here. So hey, we have some officers that make mistakes and some we think are not the best cops? Tough...go back to work, if you dont like her then leave it at that. I have had my full of amanda on leoaffairs, lets talk about something new please.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest000
    It takes alot to post on here Amanda and it sucks your the blunt of so much slander on here...some of it is probably true, some of it is not. All I worry about is your performance on the street not about who your messin around with or your "personal life". My concern is I dont want you to get hurt or to get another officer hurt. The times I have seen you on the street you dont have confidence in your own abilities and you doubt yourself. I dont know if it is just plain "you dont know what to do" or just scared to make a decision. That being said, there is a whole list of officers at the PD that make mistakes all the time. A certain officer letting a DUI go and that is even on YOUTUBE and any idiot can tell its a DUI. Another officer recently getting dog bite by the K-9 and getting in a signal 4 when his car was in reverse instead of in park?...Well if that happened to amanda, OMG I can only imagine the postings on here. So hey, we have some officers that make mistakes and some we think are not the best cops? Tough...go back to work, if you dont like her then leave it at that. I have had my full of amanda on leoaffairs, lets talk about something new please.
    Well said. I wonder why IMO spent the time reading the IA files on Amanda. Sounds like there is a personal issue here. I think she has something on him and he is trying to discredit her before she can get it out. I am getting ready for him to start mouthing off about other officers since he considers himself to be a top notch officer, but he keeps beating this topic to death. Sounds like an obsessive cyber stalker to me, maybe needs a trip to the shrink?

Wow... and i thought the ECSO was screwed up.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234