Posting on this site
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Post Posting on this site

The intent for this site is for adults to have conversations and express opinions in an anonymous forum. Please remember when posting that your post in not in a private forum and can be read by anyone. If you want to embarass yourself and your department do it elsewhere. Simply put, BS namecalling will not be tolerated and the posts will be deleted. Officers do have families and some of their family members do read this site. Using an officers full name when making a negative comment about them on this forum is the equivelant of a reporter printing an officer's photo and home address.
    Feel free to discuss situations and incidents, but refrain from using a name. The families of these officers do not need the embarassment. Two posts have just been removed, though one appeared to be done in a joking manner rather than maliciously. The rule will be enforced from this point on. The ECSO site got way out of control with embarassing posts until recently when a Moderator began to gain control. While I encourage the use of this site because it is the only real forum there is for an agency to discuss issues, I ask you to use it in an adult manner. :cop:

Re: Posting on this site

I’m so glad that censorship Nazi’s like you Mod 562 are out there protecting the sensibilities and feelings of scumbag, worthless, certifiably crazy LEO’s. Individuals were supposed to be able to come on here and express themselves freely but now it must be according to your values and ideals, come on now. The thread about, we’ll call her “Miranda Moans” or “Miranda Light” , was completely valid and deserving. If people did not want to have themselves and their families embarrassed then maybe they should think of 1) behaving like sane individuals, 2) another line of work, starting over fresh somewhere else or 3) keeping their crazy bottled up for the good of those around them. I for one do not appreciate my comments being so arbitrarily deleted and your immature attitude of “well I don’t like what you’re saying so I’m going to delete it and take my ball and go home…boo hoo hoo” I did say anything that was not the truth. Mod 562 you are not the protector of the world’s feeble minded, the truth hurts sometimes and everything that I posted was 100% verifiable with documented evidence to prove my statements. I was behaving as an adult would when I posted my comments in that I would/have said the same things to her face and was not just hiding behind a computer screen and keyboard. My posts are the exact same truthful statements that I was espousing in the real world, to supervisors, and to “Miranda Light” herself. I thought I had posted the exact same truthful declarations on what used to be a LEO truth friendly website. However a juvenile, 1st amendment hating, uber-liberal, wet blanket felt the need to defend someone that did not deserve any defense for her actions that were getting people hurt and could have and still might get someone including another officer killed and deleted my post. Talk about behaving like an adult, the irony of your little lecture slays me and only makes me think that “Miranda Light” herself became a Mod so that she could delete all the posts that were O so mean (aka the truth). And when you wrote “Using an officers full name when making a negative comment about them on this forum is the equivalent of a reporter printing an officer's photo and home address.” What planet are you living on? If you truly think those things to be akin then you need to have your head examined as much as “Miranda Light”. Quit being such a pompous blowhard deleting things that you find offensive on a personal level, what is this Red China? I love the fact that you followed it up with this statement though “I encourage the use of this site because it is the only real forum there is for an agency to discuss issues,” Great so as long as we don’t discuss real issues like crazy personnel or power hungry and repressive Mods we are good. P.S. I fully expect this post to get deleted and it’s ok; I know you can’t let people truly speak how they feel and God forbid someone say something that you don’t like. I know that as a Mod with great powers… sorry I tried to hold it together as long as I could I just keep getting the image of Cartman behind a monitor screaming "You Will Respect My Authoritah!"

A day shift wheenie crying about another day shift wheenie, wow. You sound like a broken record, there are other employees that are just as bad, why do you stick with the same two?

What have I missed? From the posts I've read it sounds like somebody has something against women in general. I wonder what your home life is like for you to act like a chauvinist pig.

I agree with the last poster, there are other problem officers at work, why don't you speak of those too? You must be one of those problems so you are making sexist remarks towards a couple of easy targets to compensate for your closet behavior.

Grow up and join the 21st century, believe it or not women can vote now! You are an embarassment.

It's spelled W-E-A-N-I-E you weanie. Remember the old Chinese Proverb:

Man with small penis gets laughed at by ladies!

Have a nice day Jackass!!

hahahahahahahahaha!

How about this one:
    "Man with little penis must sit to pee!"

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What have I missed? From the posts I've read it sounds like somebody has something against women in general. I wonder what your home life is like for you to act like a chauvinist pig.
    I am the one that replied above to the Mod for a ridiculous post. P.S. I am a woman and I do have a huge problem with women. They can make other women look like completely psychotic lazy idiots.

I agree with the last poster, there are other problem officers at work, why don't you speak of those too? You must be one of those problems so you are making sexist remarks towards a couple of easy targets to compensate for your closet behavior.
    I speak about the problems that are so out of control that it is like a soap opera and only a couple of women seem to be the ones that do it. Yes, they are easy targets when they see people walking through walls in the DSO and answer the phone in the DSO, pass out, and hit their head on the phone and the desk. Then she was right back out on the street, no psych eval or drug test, nothing. I have no closet behavior other than busting my A$$ at my job and looking around at these women that just can't hack it and want everyone to feel sorry for them.

Grow up and join the 21st century, believe it or not women can vote now! You are an embarassment.
    I think that people like you are the embarrassment. You are a lemming that will just follow the rest of the pack of posters above. I have tried to speak up at work and get nowhere, especially when the City Council demands that certain officers not get fired right after filing a compliant. It seems especially futile when people get on this site and try do defend rejects that should never have a badge and a gun. The woman that I am specifically speaking of has MANY IA files where she just makes crap up at will knowing good and well it is a lie, she gets busted EVERY TIME in her lies, and this is someone that we have running around with the power to arrest or maybe even kill someone. Just let one attorney from someone that she arrests get a hold of her story and they could rip her to shreds. Her ability to tell the truth has been questioned so I think that it is only natural to also question her ability to be a cop. Sorry if this offends some of you but I am only saying what damn near everyone else is behind closed doors.

Post Re: Posting on this site

IMO

Are you sure you are a woman? That contradicts a posting you made a while back that is now deleted! Let Admin do their job, they know what they are doing, worst things have happened in this department in the past, and they have come and gone. Now just let it go, things eventually take care of themselves, which I am sure is what is going to happen with the officers you speak of, and to you too! Quit being an idiot on a public forum. There are a few things you haven't figured out yet, probably because you are running scared so you just sit behind a tree all dayshift waiting for a dispatcher to tell you where to go.
    1. Nobody is listening to you whine, the majority of officers have more experience than you and know how things work around the department and you don't. (ie, nobody has really responded to your comments compared to the number of people who read them)
    2. You are not as smart as you think you are.
    3. A female that busts her ass working? (ok, maybe that is a little mean) HAHAHA, Sgt. Brown is this you? If you are a female who "busts her ass", compare yourself to her, she is the only female sergeant we have (mean again). If she has a problem she feels free to discuss it openly with the rest of the adults. Which leads to:
    4. It takes an Alpha personality to make a good "cop". If you have to discuss issues "behind closed doors", than you don't have what it takes to be an honest cop. You will hide things (like the so called documentation you have claimed to have) from supervisors and peers because you are scared to look bad. You are juvenile and scared so you use a forum like this to make yourself feel good. Your posts are just as embarassing to our department as the officers you refer to but worse. Their actions, in some cases haven't been made public, but thanks to you, and you alone, they were posted on the WWW. (refer to #2)
    5. You have no clue what the "thin blue line" is, are not a police officer, just a poser.

IMO definition :devil:
    Idiopathic massive osteolysis (medical condition): A very rare bone disorder involving bone loss which can occur in one or more bones.
    IMO can't get a boner, that's why he hates women, he can't please them! :devil: :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by IMO
    I have tried to speak up at work and get nowhere, .

If you ARE speaking and nobody is listening to you.....you might be the idiot!!!

Here's your sign!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast