Scapecchi for Sheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Scapecchi for Sheriff

As a deputy who has worked with your department on numerous occassions, I am asking that you support Scapecchi. I personally have nothing to gain by this request like advancement or recognition. Our department and the many good employees need some help in avoid Mr. Morgan's bid for the Sheriff's position. You should know that a number of the strongest McNesby supporters went to Morgan after the primary to improve their chances after Larry Scapecchi refused to promise anything but fairness. Those people are an extremely small part of the department. They have no ones interests in mind but their selfish efforts to gain rather than work for it. I am not a pretty speech maker, but your vote to support Larry Scapecchi is in the best interests of all of the LEO's in this area whether they are Local, State, or Federal. Thank you for your consideration.

Every officer I know is voting for Scapecchi.

Here is idea, politicians have driven the greatest country on earth into the ground! Morgan is nothing but a politician. Let's start taking law enforcement back from the liberals, put a cop in charge, **** politics!!!!

Don't you guys get it...the fact that most of the deputies have supported Larry means that all you did was seal his fate. The PEOPLE of Escambia County wanted a change...if the current force supports Larry, then you guaranteed the outcome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest1966
    Don't you guys get it...the fact that most of the deputies have supported Larry means that all you did was seal his fate. The PEOPLE of Escambia County wanted a change...if the current force supports Larry, then you guaranteed the outcome!!!
    Head toward the Bluffs on Summit at about 75 mph. Ignore the light, and don't touch the brakes. Please ensure Morgan is in the car with you.

What an outstanding reply from those that are to "serve and protect"...you guys are pathetic losers.

I have come to the conclusion that most leos are messed up in the head. This LEO forum really is bad publicity for you guys. If people disagree with you...then just suggest that they take their life. I sure hope that you guys are not Pensacola's finest.

Yes we are and yes we do have sick minds. God I love being a cop. I dont wish Morgan was dead though, just not Sheriff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12