Congratulations to Mr. Rambosk - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Congratulations to Mr. Rambosk

Funny thing about it, the feds know who I am....you are just worried about things. I'm not. Everything I've said has documentation to prove it....So, if it's false information it came from, are you ready???? The Collier County Sheriff's Office. So who would get in trouble?
    Didn't they just violate a state statute again by releasing the home address of a law enforcement officer's parents? Oh, that's right...that information is protected. If so, where did NDN get it???

Quote Originally Posted by angelangel
    Funny thing about it, the feds know who I am....you are just worried about things. I'm not. Everything I've said has documentation to prove it....So, if it's false information it came from, are you ready???? The Collier County Sheriff's Office. So who would get in trouble?
    Didn't they just violate a state statute again by releasing the home address of a law enforcement officer's parents? Oh, that's right...that information is protected. If so, where did NDN get it???
    Your eyes are brown............................................. ....................from being so full of crap! Where is your documentation and soon to be famous website????? The election is over and so is your ridiculous attempt at smearing one of the best law enforcement agencies in the country. All you conspiracy theory nuts are the ones that need to get a life. You all probably blame the Sheriff for global warming, Tom Brady injuring his knee, the Kennedy assasination, Morgan Freeman's car crash, Patrick Swayze's cancer, etc, etc, etc, STFU, already!!!

Boy, did I touch a nerve? Do you want the documents? Send me an e-mail. You know as well as I do that state law protects law enforcement officer's home addresses and near relatives' addresses. So how did the NDN get the information? From the CCSO right? And isn't that a violation of state law? Take a chill pill...Geez, you're going to stroke out. And I bet your parents are proud of the language you use in public.

angelangel,

You are nobody. You may think that your blogging makes you somebody, but it really just reinforces your ignorance. You have been posting, for some time now, that you have the "skinny" on several members of the CCSO and that they will be fired (or whatever). You can't substantiate any allegation that you have made and then you want to pretend that you are "inside" with the feds. Give me a break. You are just an idiot wrapped in a moron.

I haven't pretended anything. I have documentation. PDFs cannot be posted here. Names cannot be posted here. But, I'll use an example: KM resigned as did LA didn't they? And why was LA allowed to resign while undergoing a PRB?

Quote Originally Posted by angelangel
    I haven't pretended anything. I have documentation. PDFs cannot be posted here. Names cannot be posted here. But, I'll use an example: KM resigned as did LA didn't they? And why was LA allowed to resign while undergoing a PRB?
    Because dimwit, anyone can quit/resign whenever they want to. The Sheriff can’t hold them prisoner even though that would be the only thing you agree as good in the CCSO.

Funny, I know ALL the Feds around here and NONE of them know of any investigation upon the CCSO. They have imparted to me that they do know who you are and have created a “Complaining nut” file on you. They do what the CCSO does and will listen to you, but will be unable to help you (Because you’re and idiot) and then listen to you crow that it’s all a cover-up.
    :cop:

This post was removed by Mod 167.

AngelAngel is not angelanglee.

Nice try. Now finish your homework, it's a school night.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-GUEST

Removed by Mod 167

Quote Originally Posted by AngelAngle
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-GUEST

You must be a deetecteeve huh? I'm going to take you down too!
    Take me down? I didn't know that elevator operators still existed?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast