New Chief - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Chief

Re: New Chief

If she ever gets locked out of her office she can always use her city issued gun to shoot the lock off

I hear that she is holding out for more money since she has a PHD.

Brown would probably pick her as a final FU to us. If you think Skinner was bad, just wait...

I hear that Doral will be adding 70 more in the near future. Time to go.

Alot of people said they were leaving, but no one did. Lets face it, no one is leaving and we are going to take whatever is done to us and be happy. Keep making arrest and citations and making the department look back, obiviously its working for all of us. Yeaaaaaa Coral Gables Yeaaaaaaaa. Whats next 5% contribution, no take home, gas charge, who knows, Im sure something new will come soon. Keep up the good work guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Yippie... I can put spinners on my car and add some bass.
    You're a real idiot.

Folks You Do not want Rivero as chief. This guy is a liar, spineless, useless piece of shit. Cannon would serve you well.

It could just be a "crapshoot" but how about another Omaha ace?

Holy crap....Gwendolyn V. Boyd Savage Phd is on the list for your next chief?

Do they not realize the woman has been fired from every job she has ever had?

I come on here and read you guys bickering over incompetence and coruption from your administration and I laugh out loud at the pettiness of it. Just wait until that woman is your chief....holy dog shit, the absolute stupidity, incompetence and bullshit you will get from her administration will have you begging for your old chief back.

One Chief who soots a toilet and Gwendolyn who shoots the locks off of doors to catch her cheating boyfriend.....Aye por Dios !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Oakley
    One Chief who soots a toilet and Gwendolyn who shoots the locks off of doors to catch her cheating boyfriend.....Aye por Dios !!!
    You forgot about the locker he shot, too.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast