Speaking of elections - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Speaking of elections

Sorry that I couldn't respond to the childish rants. Been busy actually out working for change instead of whining.
    (and i've given up on which "guest" to respond to... at least number yourselves..)

i haven't seen any hall supporters on the south-end. must be the vortex.
    i got the finger from several randle supports while out waving to voters. must be telling me that i'm supporting #1..... or maybe it was a drink order?

i think that if ya'll who cry the loudest would try reading (a book, w/words) you will find that not all great leaders or great managers were great test-takers. i wasn't. i also have a mensa IQ but hate taking tests.

leadership is about managing people and bringing people together to achieve goals.
    it isn't about inspiring people to flip the finger at others or ignore people. it is about understanding a role and acting within that role.

now if you will excuse me, i'm going to head out again and wave at voters (something i don't see happening from the other sheriff candidates). the voters and citizens are the people that need to be listened to. not a bunch of whiners.

The time has past for waving at voters. I believe those who are voting have already made up there minds. Still hope Randle gets the votes but I'm afraid we are looking at another 4 years with Hall.

j5,
    Your Mensa IQ obviously doesn't help your ability to properly use capital letters...or recognize a poor leader (can you even call him that?) when you see one in Jeff.

You should have saved your energy...Hall is winning by a landslide!

Wow, Van Camp got a little over 1,000 votes. Now divide that by the $48,000 he raised and that's a little over $480.00 per vote he spent. Really poor results I would say. Now of course he will blame that on the PNJ article but I hate to tell him that his extremely poor showing was for several reasons and none of them the PNJ. This would be (1) His stupid grin on camera at all the rallies (2) His lying and mud slinging against Hall, all of which was verifiable lies...really dumb move on his part (3) His wife's ranting and raving on the blogs while making a complete fool of herself (4) Lying (5) Never being able to pass the sergeant's exam (6) Lying (7) Attacking a poor defenseless helicopter that never did anything against him (8) Lying (9) Not knowing where the $6 million federal funds went (10) Lying (11) Making it personal rather than political by him and his wife slandering the sheriff's family (12) Lying (13) His whole campaign centering around crimestoppers as if anyone cares about that (14) Lying (15) Having a criminal working on his campaign (16) Lying (17) Attacking four wheelers and boats as toys (18) Lying (19) Accusing Hall of "fleeing the county during Ivan (20) Lying (21) Making up stats then spreading them (22) Lying (23) Having an empty, hollow campaign platform (24) Lying .....and the list goes on and on. Now the sad thing is that all of these lies and mudslinging will come back to haunt him if he ever tries to run again! He walked out of this race covered in mud and its mud that you can't wash off ever.......................so Jeff please go home and stay there! Roper you ran a good race and made a good showing for yourself. Maybe its because you embellished everything but pulled up just short of lying and you were very honorable and threw NO MUD! Randle cudos to you for the same reasons as Roper. One idiot running out of four ain't too bad in Santa Rosa County!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12