Speaking of elections
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Speaking of elections

Who would you rather work for of the 4 running?

Re: Speaking of elections

1. Hall
    2. Roper

the other two are so bad i wont even list them.

Anyone who didn't come from "across the river."

Haven't totally decided but all of the overspending, favoritisms with the same old upper admin, and layoffs have helped.

Civil Service is gone and we still don't have a contract. Our cars are crap both new and old.

But another term will fix that, right?

Randle is my choice.

Out of the three running against Hall, Randle is the only one with experience as a leader.

Do you know that the Gulf Breeze McDonalds has more people working under the assistant manager than the Gulf Breeze Police department?

Or maybe the publix front-end manager?

The number of people working for somebody doesn't reflect their ability to lead. If anything, after 22 yrs of working at McDonalds, I would expect somebody could work up beyond assistant manager....
    just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by j5
    Do you know that the Gulf Breeze McDonalds has more people working under the assistant manager than the Gulf Breeze Police department?

The number of people working for somebody doesn't reflect their ability to lead. If anything, after 22 yrs of working at McDonalds, I would expect somebody could work up beyond assistant manager....
    just a thought.
    j5, actually you'd think after 22+ years of service your guy Van Camp could pass a sergeant's exam, even cheating or not. Your suggestion that because the gulf breeze pd is small in size, that Randle doesn't have any experience is just plain stupid. Even with a department the size of gulf breeze's, Randle still has more management and admin experience in his right pinky finger than your buddy Van Camp has in his entire body. Instead of putting gulf breeze down, maybe you should look at a lot of the good things they do. Laugh at Randle all you wish, but maybe Van Camp needs to figure out why all those other guys can pass a test and get promoted, and he can't... And don't say it's the administration... you have to pass the test first before you can be promoted...

But again, just to ask the question (that I really don't expect you to answer)... Van Camp can't even pass a sergeant's exam... cheating or not... what does that say about him and his experience and intelligence?

just a thought.
    Well said J5. That puts it in perspective very well.

And Van Camp can't even pass a sgt's test

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

just a thought.
    j5, actually you'd think after 22+ years of service your guy Van Camp could pass a sergeant's exam, even cheating or not. Your suggestion that because the gulf breeze pd is small in size, that Randle doesn't have any experience is just plain stupid. Even with a department the size of gulf breeze's, Randle still has more management and admin experience in his right pinky finger than your buddy Van Camp has in his entire body. Instead of putting gulf breeze down, maybe you should look at a lot of the good things they do. Laugh at Randle all you wish, but maybe Van Camp needs to figure out why all those other guys can pass a test and get promoted, and he can't... And don't say it's the administration... you have to pass the test first before you can be promoted...

But again, just to ask the question (that I really don't expect you to answer)... Van Camp can't even pass a sergeant's exam... cheating or not... what does that say about him and his experience and intelligence?
    Come on ddg or j5... you guys can answer this one. cant you? how many times has van camp taken a promotional exam? when's the last time he passed? why's he never been promoted.

3 simple easy to answer quesitons

My guess is because he's an idiot??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast