Another Complaint Against Mod 167
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Unhappy Another Complaint Against Mod 167

The following message is an email that I received this morning. Since Angelangel is alleging some serious allegations to my boss, Mod 1, I felt it would be best to respond openly for several reasons. First, I thought I would allow others to see what she is claiming and allow the viewers to have an opportunity to agree or disagree with her accusations. Second, since Angelangel seeks a lot of attention there is no doubt in my mind that she will broadcast her beliefs about me and Leoaffairs beyond this forum. To not respond will only give her the power she seeks.

My responses are written in red.

Mod 167

To: Mod 1
    CC: Mod 167
    8/23/2008 07:48AM

Mod 1,
    Mod 167 keeps trying to keep me from be able to post when he knows I've got the documents. (I have asked you to follow the rules when posting) He is so into getting a candidate elected he allows nothing that will tarnish that candidate's image. (Really? and what canidate would that be? I have deleted ALL political advertisement links for ALL of the canidates) And, now he has threatened me with libel/slander/defamation of character lawsuit. (I am sorry, I must have missed that post. Please show me where I have threatened you with a civil lawsuit for slander, libel or defamation of character) He allows people to personlly bash each other and doesn't do anything. (You take the risk of being criticized when posting on any message board. I guess when you bashed the members of CCSO for the death of Officer Widman, that was ok?) I have tried and tried to work through him, but he is so one-sided it is pathetic. (Yes you have worked through me by by-passing me and going straight to Mod 1 because I fail to give-in to your constant attempts to violate the rules of this website. I guess you can say I am one-sided when it comes to my responsibilities as the moderator of this board)He says things on the forum that I believe could be handled in private. (I have a very long list of PM's and emails from others on this forum who I have worked with in private) His own personal Web site is an attack on a rival candidate. (This is news to me! I do not have a web site. Please elaborate further) I try to keep politics out of it, but he allows others to bring it on, unless they are for a different candidate. (I won't even address this outlandish comment) I truly believe he should be removed immediately as a moderately. (LOL) All you need to do is go back over any of the posts from Collier County Sheriffs' Office in Florida and you will see the personal attacks he does on people. (Define personal attacks because somehow I do not believe we are on the same sheet of music) As for my personal identity, I am now concerned he will divulge that information based upon some of his comments on this and other blogs. (What comments? Also, you should know that I have no idea who you are, nor do I care.) As you know, you went to court to keep that information private. I hate to do this, but if my personal identity is divulged, I will have to bring up the information in a different forum and that could possibly harm the "privacy" clause you fought for and won in a court. (I do not have access to IP addresses, only the owners of this site and with all of the thousands of people who use this site daily, I hardly doubt that they have the time to research your IP address. I will let Mod 1 adress the rest of this comment) I have had two people tell me he is searching to find out more information about me. Yes, they know him. (Someone is lying to you! I can assure you without a doubt that only two people know my identity; Mod 1 and my wife. Besides, I can not imagine that we would even know the same people) I do not post hearsay as he alleges on the board. (OMG, are you kidding me?) If he wants to delete something, that is fine, but to berate and threaten with a lawsuit on a public board is totally uncalled for. (Please, please direct me to the post where I have threatened you with a lawsuit. You have my curiosity up) I and others have been called numerous names on the board, and only one time has he taken action. (We all have) I have only in the last several weeks, responded to posts. (Several weeks? You have been a mamber for a little over 60 days, that is 8 weeks, and you have 89 posts just under your screen name alone. This does not include all of the anonymous posts) Yes, I did start a new post and then statements were made that I said this or I said that. Funny, I didn't say anything of them. Follow this thread and you will see what I mean:

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=75908

Why the personal attacks? I have no clue. I do know FIRST HAND that several investigations are ongoing and I believe the MOD is the subject of at least one if not more of those investigations. (Let me get this straight... I am the subject of at least one if not more PRB investigations? I do not know who you think I am but you are WRONG!! I beg you to please tell me what investigation I am under because someone forgot to tell PRB to notify me)

The remainder of the email contained partial posts from different threads... all of whaich made no sense to me.

Mod 167

Re: Another Complaint Against Mod 167

Sarah Matheson is the person that Ortino is using to do his dirt digging; so, he can trash the reputations of CCSO people in the media. She is without any personal responsibility or respectibility.

Sarah Matheson is not real. It is a cover name. The Secret Squirrel Private Investigators handbook states "Never use your real name, lie to get information, always cheat and whine."

3 more days then the circus with all it's clowns will be gone.

Holy Spit!! Any slight thoughts I had to cast a vote for Ortino are OUT the window.

This latest dribble from angelangel makes it quite clear to me that it is a female age approx 20-22 with some slight mental handicap and perhaps some paranoid delusional behavior, no job, probably in college classes. What employer would tolerate this type of personality or behavior from any employee. If it's coming out so much here I little doubt it could be voluntarily stifled at work to keep a job. I am only glad that I do not know her in real life and only have to deal with a slightly moody wife on occassion. Thank you god. I am so glad we only have 1 more day and a wake up until this trash quits and we can get back to our nornal gossip.

If I have said it once I have said it a million times, NO GOOD WILL COME FROM THIS WEB SITE. The only one getting rich is the owner from the million ads that appear on it. The funny part is that the owner can count on the idiots to keep coming back and amuzing the rest of the world at the expense of the actual hard working members of the CCSO.
    My only comment to individuals like angelangel or any KR or VO supporter is show the proof or shut the hell up.

Wow. Someone is REALLY worried about everyone finding out who he/she is. V.O. should know that you can get any information on anyone, if you know where to look. And you don't need to use law enforcement only or leoaffairs board to get it. All you need is $3.95, or a little more if you want the delux package.
    Not a thing wrong with that. You trying to make our whole agency look bad, we have a right to know who who are. It's called the right to face your accussers.
    As mothernature you kept threatening people with "you better watch it, you don't know who I am but you'll find out soon enought, you'll be surprised when you find out who I am, blah,blah,blah.....So we're finding out. And it's all legal.

Quote Originally Posted by mod 167
    The following message is an email that I received this morning. Since Angelangel is alleging some serious allegations to my boss, Mod 1, I felt it would be best to respond openly for several reasons. First, I thought I would allow others to see what she is claiming and allow the viewers to have an opportunity to agree or disagree with her accusations. Second, since Angelangel seeks a lot of attention there is no doubt in my mind that she will broadcast her beliefs about me and Leoaffairs beyond this forum. To not respond will only give her the power she seeks.

My responses are written in red.

Mod 167

To: Mod 1
    CC: Mod 167
    8/23/2008 07:48AM

Mod 1,
    Mod 167 keeps trying to keep me from be able to post when he knows I've got the documents. (I have asked you to follow the rules when posting) He is so into getting a candidate elected he allows nothing that will tarnish that candidate's image. (Really? and what canidate would that be? I have deleted ALL political advertisement links for ALL of the canidates) And, now he has threatened me with libel/slander/defamation of character lawsuit. (I am sorry, I must have missed that post. Please show me where I have threatened you with a civil lawsuit for slander, libel or defamation of character) He allows people to personlly bash each other and doesn't do anything. (You take the risk of being criticized when posting on any message board. I guess when you bashed the members of CCSO for the death of Officer Widman, that was ok?) I have tried and tried to work through him, but he is so one-sided it is pathetic. (Yes you have worked through me by by-passing me and going straight to Mod 1 because I fail to give-in to your constant attempts to violate the rules of this website. I guess you can say I am one-sided when it comes to my responsibilities as the moderator of this board)He says things on the forum that I believe could be handled in private. (I have a very long list of PM's and emails from others on this forum who I have worked with in private) His own personal Web site is an attack on a rival candidate. (This is news to me! I do not have a web site. Please elaborate further) I try to keep politics out of it, but he allows others to bring it on, unless they are for a different candidate. (I won't even address this outlandish comment) I truly believe he should be removed immediately as a moderately. (LOL) All you need to do is go back over any of the posts from Collier County Sheriffs' Office in Florida and you will see the personal attacks he does on people. (Define personal attacks because somehow I do not believe we are on the same sheet of music) As for my personal identity, I am now concerned he will divulge that information based upon some of his comments on this and other blogs. (What comments? Also, you should know that I have no idea who you are, nor do I care.) As you know, you went to court to keep that information private. I hate to do this, but if my personal identity is divulged, I will have to bring up the information in a different forum and that could possibly harm the "privacy" clause you fought for and won in a court. (I do not have access to IP addresses, only the owners of this site and with all of the thousands of people who use this site daily, I hardly doubt that they have the time to research your IP address. I will let Mod 1 adress the rest of this comment) I have had two people tell me he is searching to find out more information about me. Yes, they know him. (Someone is lying to you! I can assure you without a doubt that only two people know my identity; Mod 1 and my wife. Besides, I can not imagine that we would even know the same people) I do not post hearsay as he alleges on the board. (OMG, are you kidding me?) If he wants to delete something, that is fine, but to berate and threaten with a lawsuit on a public board is totally uncalled for. (Please, please direct me to the post where I have threatened you with a lawsuit. You have my curiosity up) I and others have been called numerous names on the board, and only one time has he taken action. (We all have) I have only in the last several weeks, responded to posts. (Several weeks? You have been a mamber for a little over 60 days, that is 8 weeks, and you have 89 posts just under your screen name alone. This does not include all of the anonymous posts) Yes, I did start a new post and then statements were made that I said this or I said that. Funny, I didn't say anything of them. Follow this thread and you will see what I mean:

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=75908

Why the personal attacks? I have no clue. I do know FIRST HAND that several investigations are ongoing and I believe the MOD is the subject of at least one if not more of those investigations. (Let me get this straight... I am the subject of at least one if not more PRB investigations? I do not know who you think I am but you are WRONG!! I beg you to please tell me what investigation I am under because someone forgot to tell PRB to notify me)

The remainder of the email contained partial posts from different threads... all of whaich made no sense to me.

Mod 167
    Well said MOD167, I can tell you were agitated when you wrote that response. Not to fear, all the silly little trolls will go bye bye soon enough right after they claim "fix" for a few weeks after the election results come in.

Personal Injury: 4 years.
    Fraud: 4 years.
    Libel / Slander / Defamation: 2 years.
    Mod wrote:

Injury to Personal Property: 4 years.
    Product Liability: 4 years.
    contracts: Written, 5 years; Oral, 4 years. Actions for specific performance must be commenced within one year.

For Florida Criminal cases look up Florida Statutes, Section 775.15 Time limitations; general time limitations; exceptions. (The statute is too long for me to post here)

Mod 167
    mod 167
    LEO Affairs Captain

Private message

Only two people know your identity? Then how come you sent me this? I wonder how you and the alleged victim of a sex crime talked on the phone without knowing each other's identity and how it relates to this blog?

From MOD 167:

angelangel,

I have no clue what you are talking about? You make no sense at all. As for saying that I should not have stated that I talked to someone on the phone is wrong.

Who are you to judge me when you have no clue what is going on or have any facts. If you know the victim that I spoke to on the phone then I suggest you contact her immediatly because she has sent me not one but TWO thank you messages / emails since I posted that.

It is very clear to me you have no idea what is going on in law enforcement in general or at our agency. I know you must have good intentions but in the end you are only making things worse.

Please stay out of our business or do not get upset when someone responds back to you in the way that you believe is offensive.

Good luck,

Mod 167

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by angelangel
    Personal Injury: 4 years.
    Fraud: 4 years.
    Libel / Slander / Defamation: 2 years.
    Mod wrote:

Injury to Personal Property: 4 years.
    Product Liability: 4 years.
    contracts: Written, 5 years; Oral, 4 years. Actions for specific performance must be commenced within one year.

For Florida Criminal cases look up Florida Statutes, Section 775.15 Time limitations; general time limitations; exceptions. (The statute is too long for me to post here)

Mod 167
    mod 167
    LEO Affairs Captain

Private message
    Angelangel,

That information was posted for your benefit due to you stating in a previous post (Before I deleted that post) that the victim of the CF case could no longer go to court because the statue of limitations had expired or was running out.

I was merely providing you with the correct time for statute of limitations in Florida…

Once again you had posted information that was incorrect and not factual and all I tried to do was to be a nice moderator and give you the actual information. And once again you misunderstood what someone else was doing to help you and fired off another email to Mod 1 accusing me of doing stuff that I have not done and being someone that I am not.

Let there be no mistake in reading my reply this time:

I am NOT JW from District 1 so STOP alluding to the fact that I am; no one knows my identity!!

I DID NOT threaten you with a civil suit; all I tried to do is give you the REAL information because what you posted was wrong.

Last but not least, I can not wait till today is over. Not because of whom I believe will become the next Sheriff but because maybe then you and your friend will STOP disrupting this board and we can go back to the way it use to be…Peaceful!

Mod 167

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast