FEMALES ONLY - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FEMALES ONLY

Re: FEMALES ONLY

Look people or should I say cowards within the Department. I think its funny to make fun of Gene and have no problem with you guys doing it. I dont care if you do it in public or under your cowardly names in here. I do have a problem making fun of him and posting things in here that are some what personal. I think its funny that Romo fumbled the snap and cost the Cowgirls the playoffs, I think its funny that the Yankees got rid of Torre and now are not going to make the playoffs for the first time in years, I think its funny he fell down the stairs.... Stuff like that is funny. I don't think its cool that you people make fun of the other shit. I am not going to say it on here, and don't play stupid like you don't know what I am talking about. I just think some of the things that has happened to Gene, you guys think is funny, when actually its sad. Whether you like him or not, you should be happy that he is getting better. Why would you want someone not to get better. I am happy for you Gene, that your getting better.... I also think you are the toughest 5' tall guy I know. Well actually my youngest son is tougher, but he is 5'6. So my original statement stands .... You are the toughest 5' tall guy I know.

WHOEVER SLAMMED GENE ON THIS POST, YOU ARE A REAL COWARD. IF YOU DONT LIKE THE GUY HAVE A SETS OF BALLS AND TELL HIM TO HIS FACE INSTEAD OF HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN NAME. IF YOU HIDE BEHIND A SCREEN NAME NOW THEN ARE YOU THE SAME GUY THAT ON EVERY HOT CALL OR WHEN ONE OF US NEEDS A 94 YOU RUN TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CITY AND HIDE BECAUSE YOUR A COWARD? :evil:

Tough NYPD fella, are ya???? Guess you are sticking up for a fellow New Yorker??? HAHA - at least Lance put his name on here.... How bout you.... Or can't you reach the computer keyboard without a step stool?? yeah, anytime, anywhere.....

Craig

same 2 or 3 losers with nothing better to do....the guys who would be defending Gene have lives and would never go onto this chickens** site.....pathetic all of you

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Tough NYPD fella, are ya???? Guess you are sticking up for a fellow New Yorker??? HAHA - at least Lance put his name on here.... How bout you.... Or can't you reach the computer keyboard without a step stool?? yeah, anytime, anywhere.....

Craig
    I am not putting my name on here for obvious reasons. I am also not going to set a date and time to fight you on here. I think we should both give our names to a trusted third party and make the plan through him. You give me the initials of someone who you feel can keep a secret and I'll contact you through that person. Deal?

TO CRAIG-IF THATS YOUR REAL NAME ,YOU KNOW WHO I AM MAYBE WE SHOULD TALK ABOUT THIS ONE ON ONE WHENEVER YOU WANT> ALDO-

Oh we will big boy..... Hate to whoop another cops ass; but if the shoe fits..... You will wish you had your summons book in your back pocket still to protect it from the ass whooping that s coming to you.....

Craig

1ST-GENE ,NOW ME ,WHAT IT TELLS ME IS THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO GO UP TO SOMEONE AND TALK TO THEM. ALL I KNOW IS THAT YOU ARE A COWARD AND I'M NOT WASTING ANY MORE OF MY TIME ON THIS ISSUE.

NYPDBLUE.....relax. "Craig" isnt worth your time. Its pathetic to even give him the attention..almost as pathetic as it would be to, i dont know, get fired from somewhere and still troll on their website??? Geez, come to think of it, what kind of no-life loser would do that? Or maybe this should be a "things that make you go hmmm" topic.

What do you think......"craig"? :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    NYPDBLUE.....relax. "Craig" isnt worth your time. Its pathetic to even give him the attention..almost as pathetic as it would be to, i dont know, get fired from somewhere and still troll on their website??? Geez, come to think of it, what kind of no-life loser would do that? Or maybe this should be a "things that make you go hmmm" topic.

What do you think......"craig"? :wink:
    Yup yup - trolling away and getting you idiots to comment....... But it should be in another thread, one titled "You are a moron"....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast