FEMALES ONLY - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FEMALES ONLY

Re: FEMALES ONLY

Gentlemen....

While you were linguistically correct in most of your "observations", I felt the need to call attention to a few minor common misconceptions.

1) My hair is not "greasy". It is, in fact, very clean and well maintained. I use a blend of "American Crew" pomade ($16.99 for a 8 oz tin at Walgreens) and a touch of "American Crew" ultra-shine paste. ($12.99 per bottle wherever fine hair products are sold.)

2) According to Wikipedia, the average height for an eighth grade white male in this country is, in fact, 5'4" which puts me a solid inch taller than "you average 8th grader".

3) Tony Romo's fumble of the snap that cost them the playoff game vs Seattle had nothing to do with "bad luck". While unfortunate, it had more to do with an untested rookie long-snapper, and a poor hold by Romo.

4) While I certainly may not be the "hottest cop" in Davie, I am, according to my Grandmother; quite handsome.

Your other observations of me were, albeit somewhat hurtful, not worth debating. Thank you for making my personal life be so important to you that you felt the burning need to take time out of your day to share them with the general public.

Have a great day and be safe out there! As for me, I'm going to take a Zoloft and lie down.

Sincerely, "Jean".....(that was so clever)

very very funny gd.....u go boy

GD sure is the hottest thing that hit davie in years. All you cats pull in your claws and take an example of a true caring law inforcer office.

Quote Originally Posted by You guuuuys.........
    Gentlemen....

While you were linguistically correct in most of your "observations", I felt the need to call attention to a few minor common misconceptions.

1) My hair is not "greasy". It is, in fact, very clean and well maintained. I use a blend of "American Crew" pomade ($16.99 for a 8 oz tin at Walgreens) and a touch of "American Crew" ultra-shine paste. ($12.99 per bottle wherever fine hair products are sold.)

2) According to Wikipedia, the average height for an eighth grade white male in this country is, in fact, 5'4" which puts me a solid inch taller than "you average 8th grader".

3) Tony Romo's fumble of the snap that cost them the playoff game vs Seattle had nothing to do with "bad luck". While unfortunate, it had more to do with an untested rookie long-snapper, and a poor hold by Romo.

4) While I certainly may not be the "hottest cop" in Davie, I am, according to my Grandmother; quite handsome.

Your other observations of me were, albeit somewhat hurtful, not worth debating. Thank you for making my personal life be so important to you that you felt the burning need to take time out of your day to share them with the general public.

Have a great day and be safe out there! As for me, I'm going to take a CLICK HERE TO INFECT YOUR COMPUTER WITH A VIRUS and lie down.

Sincerely, "Jean".....(that was so clever)
    I think we have a budding young Chillbear Latrigue here. I laughed my a-double dollar signs off.

I AGREE....HE MAY BE A LOONEY BUT THAT WAS SOME FUNNY SHIT

Of course it was a witty reply. GD certainly doesn't do much during the 12 hours in which he occupies a Davie PD uniform..... Woe is me...... I'm crazy... no wait I'm dying..... no wait I'm an idiot... there ya have it folks..............

But on a serious note; he has been given a chance to work in almost every specialized unit there is to no avail.... He whined & cried about all of them...... Back to RP little man..... you can hide there... :devil:

You guys/gals are just feeding into the Ultimate Queen (or Drama King?) ..... His whole life is about being in the spotlight and having all the attention - good or bad........ Yes he is a mess and a lousy cop - we all know that... What else is there to say????

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You guys/gals are just feeding into the Ultimate Queen (or Drama King?) ..... His whole life is about being in the spotlight and having all the attention - good or bad........ Yes he is a mess and a lousy cop - we all know that... What else is there to say????
    Really? I wonder what he is doing right now. I want to know, don't you. I'll bet that he is up to some shennanigan or even a monkeyshine. Gene, you scamp, what will you do next?

I'm surprised he hasn't put up a web cam in his apartment to showcase his antics.... HAHAHAH ... Wait - it would just show him watching a NYY game, popping some pills, playing with his dogs, and feeling sorry for himself....... poor Gene....... All alone & no one to cry to.......... :cry:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I'm surprised he hasn't put up a web cam in his apartment to showcase his antics.... HAHAHAH ... Wait - it would just show him watching a NYY game, popping some pills, playing with his dogs, and feeling sorry for himself....... poor Gene....... All alone & no one to cry to.......... :cry:
    You're a pu$$y, whoever wrote this and you are a rat. Let's set up a date and time and you without leaving our names so I can beat the snot out of you. Name it and I will be there. I'm free in the evenings.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast