Look people or should I say cowards within the Department. I think its funny to make fun of Gene and have no problem with you guys doing it. I dont care if you do it in public or under your cowardly names in here. I do have a problem making fun of him and posting things in here that are some what personal. I think its funny that Romo fumbled the snap and cost the Cowgirls the playoffs, I think its funny that the Yankees got rid of Torre and now are not going to make the playoffs for the first time in years, I think its funny he fell down the stairs.... Stuff like that is funny. I don't think its cool that you people make fun of the other shit. I am not going to say it on here, and don't play stupid like you don't know what I am talking about. I just think some of the things that has happened to Gene, you guys think is funny, when actually its sad. Whether you like him or not, you should be happy that he is getting better. Why would you want someone not to get better. I am happy for you Gene, that your getting better.... I also think you are the toughest 5' tall guy I know. Well actually my youngest son is tougher, but he is 5'6. So my original statement stands .... You are the toughest 5' tall guy I know.