FEMALES ONLY
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FEMALES ONLY

FEMALES ONLY

who is davies hottest cop?????? I vote for gd

Re: FEMALES ONLY

greasy hair, shorter than your average 8th grader, thinks his shizzat doesnt stink you are either him or as blind as he is!!!!! 8)

BETTER HOOK UP WITH THE 20 SOON HESDUE FOR A LIGHT DUTY ASSIGNMENT ANY DAY

I HERD HE GOT CAUGHT CHECKING HIS SUBPENAS IN A TOWEL AND FLIP FLOPS WHAT A MESS

unreal. been gone for years and nuthin changes. the ofc your ripping apart (if its who i think it) is a good guy with rea;;y bad luck. i trained him and while he couldnt find his arse with both hands (directions) he was a very good old school cop who would do anything for anyone. you people are ridiculous. gd..good luck bro and dont ever change

Yeah ok Davie Dinosaur..... GD a good cop?????? Hardly...... Just because you would do anything for anyone like you say, does not make you a good cop in the least bit..... Bad luck yes, good cop no....... crazy maybe....

since none of them are hot, how bout that muscular marine who flaunts his purple star ring ?
    that ring was awarded for top toilet cleaner....
    top that folks

I dont think GD has bad luck. Tony Romo fumbling the snap on a field goal attempt is bad luck. I think GD has mad many bad decisioins since he started working here. I hope he learns his leason and starts to make better choices. Good Luck GD

heres a guy whos been in vin, at the college bcc......what has he ever done besides being buddies with the "right" people??? davie dinosaur you said he's "old school"??? if that means he's lazy and dosent do squat, then he is defenitely the king of old school. id rather work next to his buddy aa then him....U-S-E-L-E-S-S!!!!!!

ps...nice outfit at the pd the other day....i guess he wore that because that was the closest he'll ever come to a promotion ceremony

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast