Cape Coral police officer's arrest in Key West - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Cape Coral police officer's arrest in Key West

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    How long does it take to fire a guy? Do the right thing Curt - Resign
    He wont resign, he would rather make us look bad.

Why is this joker walking the hallways still. Better yet, now he's teaching the new recruits. What's his specialty .... rolling one?

I've lived in the Cape for 20 years. My husband served honorably with the LCSO. Unfortunately CCPD has a horrible reputation. Some house cleaning needs to be done and done quickly. We hold our officers to a higher standard - to serve and protect - it is supposed to mean something. I have experienced the nasty attitude of the CCPD myself as have some of my friends. A badge and gun does not give you the right to be mean spirited and nasty. You are supposed to be there for our protection. Straighten up young men or get out.
    Concerned Citizen

I would have zero respect for CCPD of they let this joker have his job back. Who is going to take him serious on the road. Administrators you betta make a good decision or you will be the laughing stock fo SW florida
    I'm afraid you've missed the boat. CCPD is already the laughing stock of SWFL and has been for a long time. Sadly things just keep getting worse.

It's bad enough you guys have a superiority complex when it comes to the average Joe you‘ve pulled over. Now your shooting the Taco Bell manager FOR ASSISTING YOU AT YOUR REQUEST. You guys had to search the Bobby Noonan daycare center 3 times over before finding teachers and children hiding in the bathroom over an hour later, because you don't have a clue about securing a building.

And lets not forget the time two of you clowns chased that motorcycle coming off the Cape bridge through the downtown business district (35mph) at damned near 100 mph. Then couldn't stop fast enough when he crashed, so TWO cop cars end up running the guy over as he's sprawled out in the street.

Unbelievable! The cops from the comedy "Supertroopers" look profession next to you guys!

Oh yea, lets not forget the time two of Chief Gibbs own officers had to tail his crack head daughter and her drug dealing boyfriend back to their sleazy motel room, then kick the door in while she's desperately trying to flush all the coke down the toilet.

And lets most certainly not forget the 1990 double rape and murder of 11 yr old Robin Cornell and her 32 yr old baby sitter Lisa Storey. I was absolutely floored when i read the front page of the News-Press about 10 years after this case went cold. Apparently Robins mother had requested her daughters belongings back (that had been taken into evidence that night). Upon opening the envelope with her daughters stuff in it she found a key ring with Toyota car keys on it, house keys, a distinctive key fob etc.

OBVIOUSLY an 11 year old girl has no need for Toyota keys. Not to mention the house keys didn't fit the house she was living in. Nor did they belong to Lisa Storey or anyone else connected with the house!

The Cape Coral police actually had the murderers keys from day 1 but booked them into evidence as belonging to the 11 yr old victim. OMFG you guys couldn't investigate your way out of a paper bag!

Then there was the (obviously politically motivated) Vanderlins(sp?) double murder/shotgun executions you couldn’t solve too. Yes i could go on and on but whats the point... you guys make the actors on "RENO 911" look professional.

And your worried Curt is making a laughing stock out of the CCPD? Well you’ve got a lot more then that to worry about because people in Lee have a long memory, and your departments screw ups are legendary.

On this Thanksgiving morning I wish I could be thankful I have a competent police force protecting me, but I don’t. I guess I should be thankful one of you jokers haven’t accidentally shot me yet.

I'll smoke to that..........I mean "drink to that"...

Well...when you have idiots running the place, what do you expect!!

The thing that amazes me most is the number of spinelessly overopinionated cops that feel the need to whine and moan. It's probably the same people that dodge calls and leave their partners hanging. As always the width of the thin blue line is far less impressive than it should be.

you go DAN

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Well...when you have idiots running the place, what do you expect!!
    Slightly better then what we've got. That's what i'd expect from idiots running the department.

Uh-Oh is the same idiot writing blogs on Fort Myers PD and LCSO. It seems this clown is trying to cause an interagency squabble between CCPD, LCSO and FMPD. What a shame this clown has nothing else to do. I wish I had some of his time

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast