new contract

Thread: new contract

new contract

Any word on the new contract?

Re: new contract

They don't care about us. They are all to busy writing posts critizising other fellow officers and making it seem they're perfect, just to distract us from all the issues that we have pending. It's either brass themselves writing paragraphs of stupidity or their A$$ kissing puppets. Keep dwelling on the past with anger, forget the here and now and we will never get together and move forward.

We have what we asked for, we had a much better contract before. Thank you Mario for F^%$ us over. We don't care about them, why would they care about us? We rocked the boat and now find ourself in a deep hole. Whaterver, I learned my lesson, I will never listen to these disgruntal loosers again.

Guys, guys, guys,.....we just don't learn do we. This is the problem we have, no unity between us, and all that did was give the enemy...(that is who they are) a chance to put us against each other and debilitate us. I told you guys to come join me or anyone else that left Hialeah Gardens. There are no opportunities there, and there will never be. Only those that sell their souls to the administration, the ones that back stab, that disregard officer safety, that don't mind talking to the administration of the small or large mistakes that others do (of course behind their backs), and the ones that appear to be our friends and are only lying to go to Toth and tell him what your plans are, Those and only those are the ones that will remain in better positions and will not be messed with. We should know by now who those are.....Im telling you my friends run, and run fast....there are way better places to go....I read what was coming, and the false promises that Toth made. I left, to a real Police Department with a wonderful administration, a real Chief (who cares about our well being), and wonderful benefits. I feel very sorry for all of you and all I can do is pray for your well being...God bless all of you.

I was able to personally read and review the new contract and it goes as such. effective immediaetly take home cars with zero expense out of pocket. automatically a 30% raise for everyone. a 10% shift differential for afternoons and 20% for mid's. we get a 10% raise every year for the next 15 years. we hire 50 new officers. our retirement is changed to 90% after 20 years. our shifts will be 3 12 hour days with 4 off. our mayor and the majority of his staff are gone. that is the new contract in a nut shell! :devil: