The Lube Promotion chant - Page 93
Page 93 of 615 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193593 ... LastLast

Re: The Lube Promotion chant

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Magnusson You are so funny CATMAN, Walking all camps, making fun of all, what about you, I did not hear good things for your future.....boxer!!!
    Hey Crymaster...Give it a rest. You are a has been. Funny how now as the 9th inning approaches, names you have not heard before are now being attacked....hmmmmm. you are as relevant as your cronies. and take Bob with you.

Magnusson You are so funny CATMAN, Walking all camps, making fun of all, what about you, I did not hear good things for your future.....boxer!!!
    You mean staying out of the political bull sh!t and backstabbing? I think that makes him pretty damn smart if you ask me. and besides LUBE's got his back! :snicker:

"I am staying. I am LUBE! Salute me knaves!!!!"

LUBE's got his own back...and now he is in front!!!!

They have viewed me almost 15,000 times. Need I say more? I be da man!I am LUBE. Hear me roar!

Quote Originally Posted by Lube says
    They have viewed me almost 15,000 times. Need I say more? I be da man!I am LUBE. Hear me roar!

How can he even talk he s lips are attached to others peoples member all I hear is mumbling.

Quote Originally Posted by Lube says

How can he even talk he s lips are attached to others peoples member all I hear is mumbling.

How dare you attack the Allapattah Asp? He is great people. Good sense of humor and busts his a$$. Read all 10,000 pages of this thread. Positive coments run at a 20-1 clip. He is the only one that people DO NOT blast. He is an MPD icon.

Mr. Crespo may be doing a positive story on one of the great things to happen at MPD in quite some time. The unabashed story of LUBE. It begs to be told much like Cecil D. Demille's "The Ten Commandments". If movie rights are sold, I think Randy Quaid could be looking at a potential Oscar run with his portrayla of "LUBE".

Mr. Crespo may be doing a positive story on one of the great things to happen at MPD in quite some time. The unabashed story of LUBE. It begs to be told much like Cecil D. Demille's "The Ten Commandments". If movie rights are sold, I think Randy Quaid could be looking at a potential Oscar run with his portrayla of "LUBE".

Randy Quaid as LUBE? Wasn't he baker Acted? How about Pee Wee Herman or Steve Buschemi?

DEUSTCHLAND LUBERALLES

Page 93 of 615 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193593 ... LastLast