Results 6,091 to 6,100 of 6142

Unregistered
    The 5th "C"

CHICAGO!

Come on back and take over here Please!

https://www.defenseone.com/policy/20...idance/185987/

Unregistered

Unregistered
    The heck with Shaq. I am watched My Ohio State Buckeyes putting on a whooping and thinking to myself. Wow, I can really go for a Lube-aroni Pizza from Papa Johns.

Unregistered
    I’m standing by.

Unregistered

Good lord

Is this what retirement is? Sitting around posting on Leo affairs about the good old days and terrible inside jokes nobody cares about? Working at meaningless departments like El Portal? What a sad existence. Nobody cares.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this what retirement is? Sitting around posting on Leo affairs about the good old days and terrible inside jokes nobody cares about? Working at meaningless departments like El Portal? What a sad existence. Nobody cares.

Chicago PD Brother.

Unregistered
    Chicago PD Brother.
    Try again! You've lied about being up there as chief "twice". While claiming to be up there, they named the SUPERINTENTED, not chief being replaced and who was taking over. Damn, this forced retirement you were given, really did a number on you mental health. I bet you didn't know, that one of the Sgt's that you supervised, was from Chicago and he has family in the department. It's cool, you got you loyal pets, brainwashed believing everything you post. I do thank you for what not to do, when you lie about getting your drop extended and taking over as D/C then you were walked out of the building Being a Richard (d!ck) about everybody. Ron, your to old, out of shape to be a cop anywhere. If you do come back, your call sign will be Pear1, instead of car 1. As a matter of fact, that's is how you will be addressed from now on. You got the shape of a pear!

Your claim of running, with C.P.D swat team, is more like. You lay down on the top of the hill and rolled down to the bottom.

Unregistered
    Try again! You've lied about being up there as chief "twice". While claiming to be up there, they named the SUPERINTENTED, not chief being replaced and who was taking over. Damn, this forced retirement you were given, really did a number on you mental health. I bet you didn't know, that one of the Sgt's that you supervised, was from Chicago and he has family in the department. It's cool, you got you loyal pets, brainwashed believing everything you post. I do thank you for what not to do, when you lie about getting your drop extended and taking over as D/C then you were walked out of the building Being a Richard (d!ck) about everybody. Ron, your to old, out of shape to be a cop anywhere. If you do come back, your call sign will be Pear1, instead of car 1. As a matter of fact, that's is how you will be addressed from now on. You got the shape of a pear!

Your claim of running, with C.P.D swat team, is more like. You lay down on the top of the hill and rolled down to the bottom.
    Look, I have no dog in this fight. This entire thread should have gone the way of Jimmy Hoffa. BUT, there are some things that do jump out in this pathetic attack:

1. The word is Superintendent
    2. You're ( not your) too ( not to) old.
    3. You're claiming of running ( not your)

I have to agree. I don't know, not do I care what high school you attended; BUT, you sound as though you could not spell G-E-D even if I spotted you two of the three letters.

I don't know how you can be airborne from a sub, but your grasp of the English language is almost as appalling.

Unregistered
    Look, I have no dog in this fight. This entire thread should have gone the way of Jimmy Hoffa. BUT, there are some things that do jump out in this pathetic attack:

I have to agree. I don't know, not do I care what high school you attended; BUT, you sound as though you could not spell G-E-D even if I spotted you two of the three letters.

I don't know how you can be airborne from a sub, but your grasp of the English language is almost as appalling.
    Ok. You’re a fool. You can always be submarine airborne you're man enough..

I am coming back. If they need me to leave Chicago Mayor Lightfoot will write a good letter. franny loves me.

Unregistered

He!!, lets take the dumb sh!t out back and beat him like a stepchild. Ron, this is your reply, cause it's the same you give to everyone. Who calls you on your lies. Now, be a good little boy and go take your meds.

Page 610 of 615 FirstFirst ... 110510560600608609610611612 ... LastLast