The Lube Promotion chant - Page 609
Page 609 of 615 FirstFirst ... 109509559599607608609610611 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,090 of 6142

Unregistered
    New survey results are in: I am the greatest submarining, airborne, favor owing, steam bath taking, sophisticated warrior of all time.

Unregistered
    Mayor Lightwood just made the call. Just like Mayor Emmanuel did a few years back. Guess who's headed back to fix the Chicago PD for the third time?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mayor Lightwood just made the call. Just like Mayor Emmanuel did a few years back. Guess who's headed back to fix the Chicago PD for the third time?
    Not you!!!!! Damn, retirement made, you more of a azz. Give it up, your old, fat out of shape. Taste tested more of the slop you've cook, then that was served. Last time, I saw you, you appeared to have put on 30+ pounds, all in the gut. If as you claim you were there twice before to "fix' the department. What makes you think you can get it done, the third time??? You couldn't do it TWICE, in the past. So?????? Chicago, would eat you up and spit you back out over the Mexican boarder. You could barely, supervise a NET group. How are you going to supervise over a 1000++.

Hey, on your way up to Chicago or on your way back. Swing into Lakewood Ohio. Come to 12600 Detroit Ave. Give your name, they will know to call me down.. Boy ain't you going to be surprised

Unregistered

Give it up

Let it go already. Nobody knows who any of you are anymore. And they don’t care. This lube garbage is old. You guys tryin to stay relevant. Only in ur own minds. Doesn’t El Portal have anything better to do. Go write a ticket.

Unregistered
    Let it go already. Nobody knows who any of you are anymore. And they don’t care. This lube garbage is old. You guys tryin to stay relevant. Only in ur own minds. Doesn’t El Portal have anything better to do. Go write a ticket.
    Stand down sailor, that's an order. In some way, we are all Lube and he is us. Besides, did you not respond to this thread, like so much many others over the decades? Yeah, I thought so.

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor, that's an order. In some way, we are all Lube and he is us. Besides, did you not respond to this thread, like so much many others over the decades? Yeah, I thought so.
    I think Ron, replies to his own posts. Just to get things going, when he doesn't get the responds, he's looking for.

Unregistered
    So is this too, what I have to look forward to, if I say I'm getting a appointment to a high staff rank and then I'm walked out of the building? Ron, you really weren't ready for your retirement or had a plan? What are you going to do if LeoAffairs, disappears? How you going to get some new young meat, to see you at Vic's? Well you do still have the YMCA! Specking of YMCA, what happen to the come back? You all met in Chicago, did a couple of shows. Then your all split apart again. That old Navy uniform , you were wearing, was way to small for you. JG, wants to know, if we were to put together a holiday concert. Could you get the old band back together, for 1 last show?

Unregistered
    So is this too, what I have to look forward to, if I say I'm getting a appointment to a high staff rank and then I'm walked out of the building? Ron, you really weren't ready for your retirement or had a plan? What are you going to do if LeoAffairs, disappears? How you going to get some new young meat, to see you at Vic's? Well you do still have the YMCA! Specking of YMCA, what happen to the come back? You all met in Chicago, did a couple of shows. Then your all split apart again. That old Navy uniform , you were wearing, was way to small for you. JG, wants to know, if we were to put together a holiday concert. Could you get the old band back together, for 1 last show?
    Sailor, meet at Navy Pier. From there, we can cab it over to North LaSalle street for my swearing int.B. Knew the real stay ( the quasar) of out crew. Tell JG to zip it.

Unregistered
    Sailor, meet at Navy Pier. From there, we can cab it over to North LaSalle street for my swearing in. Lt. B. Knew the real star ( the quasar) of our crew. Tell JG to zip it.

Unregistered
    From Chi-town with Mayor Lightfoot: Go Falcons sailors. I’m an American hero. Nathan Hale to Allen Hale. SKIPPER!!!

Page 609 of 615 FirstFirst ... 109509559599607608609610611 ... LastLast