The Lube Promotion chant - Page 589
Page 589 of 615 FirstFirst ... 89489539579587588589590591599 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,890 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ronald, the only command ground is you'll have me arrested and try for my retirement. You can't handle losing a fight or getting put in your place. I speck from experience, in dealing with you. How about during rush hour at the golden glades interchange, we park go on the grass and have a go at it. Now rules: no law enforcement involvement, no arrest, no matter how much one, gets nailed. No weapons, vests or cups in a jock strap. Since your this grand poo-poo of Krav Maga, your allowed to go bare footed. Now, a gentlemen's bet would be ok. Nothing demeaning or nasty. Oh, JG states you much sigh a wavier first, bring your I.D. with you to compare it to. See, others know you can't be trusted too.. Now, you will also need a note from you mental health doc. That you fully understand what it is you'll be doing... Any interference, from either of our so called crew. Can not and will not happen! Pack a lunch or early dinner, cause you'll be there crying for a while and we all know you can't miss a meal You know, JG just came up with a good one. Tickets!!! to help cover medical cost, that's only from the peeps you bring, same here. Passerby free entertainment. Winner, get the video rights!!! To post on all social medias, loser bows his head in shame (you) and in between tears. Tell the world your sorry. Hey you want to make if a family thing? Bring the wives, children, grandkid too. They can sit and watch the two of us make fools of ourselves. My wife already told me if I lose, she'll continue the beating all the way home. I'm much more afraid of her, then the 3 tours in the Middle East and Africa, I've done. Now, that's say's a lot. JG has lot of good ideas with this. We should both get Nick, the one that did all the posts on cops. I know he's in training but this would make headlines around the Country!!
    Sailor I’ve been soaking my weapons in brine all night. These are fists of stone. Let’s do it. For charity. Loser leaves town bout. THE DRAMA IN THE SAUNA!

Unregistered
    Ronald, the only command ground is you'll have me arrested and try for my retirement. You can't handle losing a fight or getting put in your place. I speck from experience, in dealing with you. How about during rush hour at the golden glades interchange, we park go on the grass and have a go at it. Now rules: no law enforcement involvement, no arrest, no matter how much one, gets nailed. No weapons, vests or cups in a jock strap. Since your this grand poo-poo of Krav Maga, your allowed to go bare footed. Now, a gentlemen's bet would be ok. Nothing demeaning or nasty. Oh, JG states you much sigh a wavier first, bring your I.D. with you to compare it to. See, others know you can't be trusted too.. Now, you will also need a note from you mental health doc. That you fully understand what it is you'll be doing... Any interference, from either of our so called crew. Can not and will not happen! Pack a lunch or early dinner, cause you'll be there crying for a while and we all know you can't miss a meal You know, JG just came up with a good one. Tickets!!! to help cover medical cost, that's only from the peeps you bring, same here. Passerby free entertainment. Winner, get the video rights!!! To post on all social medias, loser bows his head in shame (you) and in between tears. Tell the world your sorry. Hey you want to make if a family thing? Bring the wives, children, grandkid too. They can sit and watch the two of us make fools of ourselves. My wife already told me if I lose, she'll continue the beating all the way home. I'm much more afraid of her, then the 3 tours in the Middle East and Africa, I've done. Now, that's say's a lot. JG has lot of good ideas with this. We should both get Nick, the one that did all the posts on cops. I know he's in training but this would make headlines around the Country!!

Hey, now leave our former queen rat alone. You will be arrested if your dumb enough, to call his buffs. He's needs attention, since his (I got my drop extended, and I'm your next D/C) only to be walked out the door less then 24 hours later. Plus, you'll get replies by others claiming to be him. Their is not a person in this department, worth losing your freedom over and your retirement. Believe me, when I tell you this. Sure, you have each others back, on call's or if you need them but anyone taking a hit for you, from I.A. is a dream. Let, the little lady have her fun and leave her to her, make believe world. Ron's only about Ron, insults and lying. The best is you know he's only joking!! Na, I've known this drama queen, since our days in 10 sector and was so glad I was promoted out. Till a year later he came to work under my command. I was counting the day's to retirement, transfers or anything else to get and keep me away from him.

Unregistered
    Hey, now leave our former queen rat alone. You will be arrested if your dumb enough, to call his buffs. He's needs attention, since his (I got my drop extended, and I'm your next D/C) only to be walked out the door less then 24 hours later. Plus, you'll get replies by others claiming to be him. Their is not a person in this department, worth losing your freedom over and your retirement. Believe me, when I tell you this. Sure, you have each others back, on call's or if you need them but anyone taking a hit for you, from I.A. is a dream. Let, the little lady have her fun and leave her to her, make believe world. Ron's only about Ron, insults and lying. The best is you know he's only joking!! Na, I've known this drama queen, since our days in 10 sector and was so glad I was promoted out. Till a year later he came to work under my command. I was counting the day's to retirement, transfers or anything else to get and keep me away from him.

Thanks. Points well taken. But over 600,000 views kind of tells me a lot of people hang on his words.....Some of it holds much wisdom...Others? Not so much.

Unregistered
    Thanks. Points well taken. But over 600,000 views kind of tells me a lot of people hang on his words.....Some of it holds much wisdom...Others? Not so much.
    You do know, he replies to his own post as another? If he didn't BS and lie so much, he might have some wisdom, as far as I'm concerned, he's lost all creditability. Yet, this is all stupid fun. Attempting to b!tch slap each other on a web-page.

Unregistered
    Thank you all for coming out and greeting me this afternoon for my triumphant return. Now let’s get to work.

Unregistered
    Thank you all for coming out and greeting me this afternoon for my triumphant return. Now let’s get to work.
    That was not for you.

Unregistered
    i can't believe i missed being the 600k poster on this thread.
    i wanted it so bad....damn it! its like missing the lottery

who got it? was there a prize?

Unregistered
    i can't believe i missed being the 600k poster on this thread.
    i wanted it so bad....damn it! its like missing the lottery

who got it? was there a prize?
    Stand down sailor that’s an order. It was the 600K view. Not poster. Did you go to Miami High? Valedictorian? AP English. GET OFF MY SUB!

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor that’s an order. It was the 600K view. Not poster. Did you go to Miami High? Valedictorian? AP English. GET OFF MY SUB!
    Damn, what a Richard (****) you've become. You sure do like to insult others. Is your forced retirement to much for you? No real purpose in life now, since you were made to turn over your uniforms and lost your arrest powers? Your uniform defined, who you really were and without it. Your a lost scared, little man-child. Why can't you just accept that, with all your lies of staying and promotions. You were walked out the building, like all the old timers that felt they were Mr. or Ms. MPD. So how the flower business going? Still selling them on Broward Blvd?

Unregistered
    Damn, what a Richard (****) you've become. You sure do like to insult others. Is your forced retirement to much for you? No real purpose in life now, since you were made to turn over your uniforms and lost your arrest powers? Your uniform defined, who you really were and without it. Your a lost scared, little man-child. Why can't you just accept that, with all your lies of staying and promotions. You were walked out the building, like all the old timers that felt they were Mr. or Ms. MPD. So how the flower business going? Still selling them on Broward Blvd?
    Retirement TOO much.... not TO much. Your diction is sad. Miami high?? You are what they laugh at in Records. Flower Power MOFO. I’m a big money balla.

The cheering crowd who saw my return last week? Hmmm. Explain that. I was Caesar returning from exploits across the Rubicon. But you sir are a submerged 25 foot outboard in the Miami river.

Stand down.

Page 589 of 615 FirstFirst ... 89489539579587588589590591599 ... LastLast