The Lube Promotion chant - Page 586
Page 586 of 615 FirstFirst ... 86486536576584585586587588596 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,860 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sailors, as you were. The Committee just called me on the Bat line. I am back in the running.
    One right out of the academy would make a better chief, then you. At least (on the most part) there not not tainted. Your lies screwed you, for any chance of ever coming back here. You just don't know when to shut up. Honesty, is a central point of being a good chief, you missed that boat, sh!t you fell overboard. Courage, is another good thing to have. A BACKBONE! To protect those, both inside and outside the department. Stand up for what is right, well again these is Miami. So, you may of scored 1. Belittling and insult are a big no-no. Professionalism, do you even remember what that is? A clear head (no mental problems) Big red flag for you. Now, working in your favor, is drum roll please... You can please both boy's and girl's.

Next is putting in a FULL work week, not these 4 hours you've claimed to have been known for. Slow, to burn (you know lose your temper) Talk out your mouth ONLY! Not your azz as you have been doing since you got that notice of no extension, 30's up don't let the door hit you in the azz, on your way out. The need to post every day of how great I'm, I'm rich and they all want me as the chief. Yet, your all dressed up and no-one to blow. Opps, I mean nowhere to go as chief. Name droppers are insecure people, that lost all their identity, when the uniform was taken away and not really having a life outside of MPD not really for that retirement we all face one day. Controlling ones mouth, again epic fail there. Your fingers are another downfall for you. You just can't stay off this wed page. Now, another thing in your favor, is your 2 faced, that I've learned is a job requirement for a staff appointment here. Sleeping around, you dropped the ball on that one. YOUR TO SLEEP WITH CITY EMPLOYEES, not those he-she's. Now, if you really want to please your 3 followers, run for Mayor or get yourself appointment city manage and then take over the department. I bet you could do that too or since your owed all these so called favors, get them to appoint you. PUBLIC SAFETY director of Miami!!! That's it right there Ron. Call in your favors.

Unregistered
    One right out of the academy would make a better chief, then you. At least (on the most part) there not not tainted. Your lies screwed you, for any chance of ever coming back here. You just don't know when to shut up. Honesty, is a central point of being a good chief, you missed that boat, sh!t you fell overboard. Courage, is another good thing to have. A BACKBONE! To protect those, both inside and outside the department. Stand up for what is right, well again these is Miami. So, you may of scored 1. Belittling and insult are a big no-no. Professionalism, do you even remember what that is? A clear head (no mental problems) Big red flag for you. Now, working in your favor, is drum roll please... You can please both boy's and girl's.

Next is putting in a FULL work week, not these 4 hours you've claimed to have been known for. Slow, to burn (you know lose your temper) Talk out your mouth ONLY! Not your azz as you have been doing since you got that notice of no extension, 30's up don't let the door hit you in the azz, on your way out. The need to post every day of how great I'm, I'm rich and they all want me as the chief. Yet, your all dressed up and no-one to blow. Opps, I mean nowhere to go as chief. Name droppers are insecure people, that lost all their identity, when the uniform was taken away and not really having a life outside of MPD not really for that retirement we all face one day. Controlling ones mouth, again epic fail there. Your fingers are another downfall for you. You just can't stay off this wed page. Now, another thing in your favor, is your 2 faced, that I've learned is a job requirement for a staff appointment here. Sleeping around, you dropped the ball on that one. YOUR TO SLEEP WITH CITY EMPLOYEES, not those he-she's. Now, if you really want to please your 3 followers, run for Mayor or get yourself appointment city manage and then take over the department. I bet you could do that too or since your owed all these so called favors, get them to appoint you. PUBLIC SAFETY director of Miami!!! That's it right there Ron. Call in your favors.
    Not cool brother. Lay off. 100% QRU!

Unregistered
    Not cool brother. Lay off. 100% QRU!
    look,
    this thread is almost at 6k.
    realistically, it deserves a metal.

why?

consistency. plain and simple and you know what i'm talking about.

it has ridden out through presidents of the us, chiefs of police, and quite frankly is older than robinhood.

I want an award for it. please advise - most appropriate.

Unregistered
    look,
    this thread is almost at 6k.
    realistically, it deserves a metal.

why?

consistency. plain and simple and you know what i'm talking about.

it has ridden out through presidents of the us, chiefs of police, and quite frankly is older than robinhood.

I want an award for it. please advise - most appropriate.

Sailor, Miami high grad? I know you mean well but come on. Metal is what you get in your a$$ from shrapnel. You mean MEDAL. And you’re damn right I deserve one. I already have 14.

You too can be submarine airborne. Just pick up a dictionary and read it occasionally.

Unregistered
    Sailor, Miami high grad? I know you mean well but come on. Metal is what you get in your a$$ from shrapnel. You mean MEDAL. And you’re damn right I deserve one. I already have 14.

You too can be submarine airborne. Just pick up a dictionary and read it occasionally.
    thank you sir for your aphorism.
    metal was a referred connotation within the syntax.

Unregistered
    thank you sir for your aphorism.
    metal was a referred connotation within the syntax.
    Sailor, I like your style. I will talk to the new chief that I had a hand in selecting. HE ( whoops BIG hint) will give you a good assignment. Name it and it's yours. Stay focused sailor.

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    If Loxahatchee Lube sees the shadow off of his Rolls Sweptail tomorrow, there will be six more weeks of a submarine airborne and the chance to lead the Chicago PD for a record breaking third time.

Unregistered
    Sailor, I like your style. I will talk to the new chief that I had a hand in selecting. HE ( whoops BIG hint) will give you a good assignment. Name it and it's yours. Stay focused sailor.

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH!
    So who is it gonna be?

Unregistered
    So who is it gonna be?
    Sailor, it’s DB going away.

Stand down sailor. That’s an order!

Unregistered
    Sailor, it’s DB going away.

Stand down sailor. That’s an order!

Who is that? Another special forces buddy from deep beneath the sea? It’s the double digits : AA or MM.

Page 586 of 615 FirstFirst ... 86486536576584585586587588596 ... LastLast