The Lube Promotion chant - Page 585
Page 585 of 615 FirstFirst ... 85485535575583584585586587595 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,850 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m running for sheriff. Can I can your support sailors?

Submarine airborne OOHRAH
    Can I get your support. Wow. For a while I thought I was at Miami High.

Unregistered
    Can I get your support. Wow. For a while I thought I was at Miami High.
    Heavens to Murgatroyd sailor. Miami High? Really. I know how to spell G-E-D so I’m already one step a head.

Lear School. True and proud.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    Heavens to Murgatroyd sailor. Miami High? Really. I know how to spell G-E-D so I’m already one step a head.

Lear School. True and proud.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH!
    D@mn, well you should! You belittle enough people about it. Honesty, I'm not surprised when you lied about being our next D/C and all the Chief's ranks across the Country and NONE of it came about. All you have now are lies and tough talk, from behind a computer.. Girl scout, we've known each other for a few decades and I know all about your real Naval history (cookie). All that you've done while here and especially those you stabbed in the back, to get ahead in your career. No, I wasn't one of them but we were friends with a couple, when you turned on them. You talk about honor and you don't have the first clue of what that is! Those that could make you look good and gave you a clue, to what was going on. Sure you could be QRU, but the second that was no longer possible, your b!tch claws came out. Save your fingers the typing and don't call me out! As it's been stated to you before I like my freedom too and I know what you do when you lose a simple fight. Plus, when one beats a rip you written and you have to go all out and drag the civil service into it because the LT. wasn't your azz kisser and didn't give the 120 hours you demanded, only gave 40 and you couldn't have that.

See Ron, their are (Miami high moment) of us still around and remember you. Especially when you started in 10 sector W.Th.F. off. Opps! So, save all the I was a hero, a cops, cop. and live the the choices you made in life and screwing others over. I guess you will never admit that to your fan base. So, tell us some more I was a SEAL or RANGER stories, that you don't believe we can check.

Unregistered
    D@mn, well you should! You belittle enough people about it. Honesty, I'm not surprised when you lied about being our next D/C and all the Chief's ranks across the Country and NONE of it came about. All you have now are lies and tough talk, from behind a computer.. Girl scout, we've known each other for a few decades and I know all about your real Naval history (cookie). All that you've done while here and especially those you stabbed in the back, to get ahead in your career. No, I wasn't one of them but we were friends with a couple, when you turned on them. You talk about honor and you don't have the first clue of what that is! Those that could make you look good and gave you a clue, to what was going on. Sure you could be QRU, but the second that was no longer possible, your b!tch claws came out. Save your fingers the typing and don't call me out! As it's been stated to you before I like my freedom too and I know what you do when you lose a simple fight. Plus, when one beats a rip you written and you have to go all out and drag the civil service into it because the LT. wasn't your azz kisser and didn't give the 120 hours you demanded, only gave 40 and you couldn't have that.

See Ron, their are (Miami high moment) of us still around and remember you. Especially when you started in 10 sector W.Th.F. off. Opps! So, save all the I was a hero, a cops, cop. and live the the choices you made in life and screwing others over. I guess you will never admit that to your fan base. So, tell us some more I was a SEAL or RANGER stories, that you don't believe we can check.
    Sailor, unless you want to salsa or rumba, let it go. I am THE cop's cop. Ask around. STAND DOWN and do it now!

Unregistered
    Sailor, unless you want to salsa or rumba, let it go. I am THE cop's cop. Ask around. STAND DOWN and do it now!
    Ronnie, your letting your true colors show again. No man wants to dance with you! Quit while your ahead or at least think so. You haven't won a fair fight (not that fights are fair) in the whole time I've known you. Twice, I witnessed you screaming like a preschool girl, getting her dolly taken away. First, the dustbowl, then on NW15th Ave and 68 St. or there about. When that skinny crack head girl, had you backed up against your car and your screaming on the radio for a 3-15. Almost the whole city arrived before the Lt. slowed them down. I guess he was enjoying the show too. See, it's all fun and games with you or so you claim, when you insult and belittle others. When one calls you on your lies and BS. You just can't except the fact, you were a azzhole to some and still are and play Johnny cool.

Unregistered
    See my new commercial for USAA. They needed an American hero. They now got one. Will show again at 8:40 pm on local networks.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
    The crotch rules the day. OOHRAH! Let’s have a eucalyptus steam bath..

Unregistered
    The crotch rules the day. OOHRAH! Let’s have a eucalyptus steam bath..
    sailor, a touch of oregano oil in that steam will clear up any yeast infection. submarine airborne OOHRAH.

Unregistered
    Sailors, as you were. The Committee just called me on the Bat line. I am back in the running.

Unregistered
    Sailors, as you were. The Committee just called me on the Bat line. I am back in the running.
    Sailor, you and your asinine comments got old long, long ago. Get a life!

Page 585 of 615 FirstFirst ... 85485535575583584585586587595 ... LastLast