The Lube Promotion chant - Page 579
Page 579 of 615 FirstFirst ... 79479529569577578579580581589 ... LastLast
Results 5,781 to 5,790 of 6142

Unregistered
    possible. you are the best option it seems. how bad can it get in miami?

meanwhile city of orlando looking for cold case homicide investigator.
    send up you sh't. $$

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    possible. you are the best option it seems. how bad can it get in miami?

meanwhile city of orlando looking for cold case homicide investigator.
    send up you sh't. $$
    Stand down sailor that’s an order.

Unregistered
    The LUBE!!!!!

Unregistered
    “Know when ever saw him??? “ Holy crap. You’re illiterate. You’re a moron.Miami high GED? Eucalyptus steam room at Vic Tanny’s baby. Are you man enough when the going’s tough?

Submarine airborne OOHRAH
    Wow, your at it again! All you can ever do is insult others when they call you on your lies. You've make just as many spelling and grammar mistakes as others, if not more. It really doesn't matter, you were always a punk. Why do you invite men to get naked, in order to throw down on them? Somethings wrong with that! Ron, grow the he!! up and accept you were nothing more then a azz kisser, to get a head (sorry don't get excited, head get it) Sure, you could be ok at times as long as they were making you look good. I've known you your entire time, you were employed here and yes you've done some stupid things and even tired to get 2 officers fired. When you worked 10 sector, all those years ago. So, quit acting like your the man and the hero, everyone wants. If you were worth it, instead of, nothing more then a token appointment. That promotion to D/C would of been yours, as you've claimed, as well as all the others now you go on about. You were never a chief of any department, nor would you have made it pass the first cut. All this military crap, you go on about, shows you need attention, like a 2 year old. Your old, fat and out of shape, you look like a piece of fruit. Plus, now your a master in some fighting style. You must of started this really late in life? I remember you getting a sweet azz kicking, when the dustbowl was around. It was once of the fastest, I've ever saw. Running to the Lt, showed your true colors. Then a skinning, crack head girl, had you screaming on the radio, like you were about to die, sweet! So, give up the hero wannabe. Accept, you were a cook and never saw combat on the ground as you claimed many times. If, you were a ground combat arms MOS and been in firefights. It's something real men don't brag about! Taking a life, no matter how justified, changes a person. If you have, you would know this. So, Miami high me too, cause, that's all you have now!

Unregistered
    Wow, your at it again! All you can ever do is insult others when they call you on your lies. You've make just as many spelling and grammar mistakes as others, if not more. It really doesn't matter, you were always a punk. Why do you invite men to get naked, in order to throw down on them? Somethings wrong with that! Ron, grow the he!! up and accept you were nothing more then a azz kisser, to get a head (sorry don't get excited, head get it) Sure, you could be ok at times as long as they were making you look good. I've known you your entire time, you were employed here and yes you've done some stupid things and even tired to get 2 officers fired. When you worked 10 sector, all those years ago. So, quit acting like your the man and the hero, everyone wants. If you were worth it, instead of, nothing more then a token appointment. That promotion to D/C would of been yours, as you've claimed, as well as all the others now you go on about. You were never a chief of any department, nor would you have made it pass the first cut. All this military crap, you go on about, shows you need attention, like a 2 year old. Your old, fat and out of shape, you look like a piece of fruit. Plus, now your a master in some fighting style. You must of started this really late in life? I remember you getting a sweet azz kicking, when the dustbowl was around. It was once of the fastest, I've ever saw. Running to the Lt, showed your true colors. Then a skinning, crack head girl, had you screaming on the radio, like you were about to die, sweet! So, give up the hero wannabe. Accept, you were a cook and never saw combat on the ground as you claimed many times. If, you were a ground combat arms MOS and been in firefights. It's something real men don't brag about! Taking a life, no matter how justified, changes a person. If you have, you would know this. So, Miami high me too, cause, that's all you have now!
    And when I become chief and put your dirty a$$ on midnights then you will know. Stand down sailor that’s an order. I will have the lord forgive you so you can owe me a favor.

Unregistered
    And when I become chief and put your dirty a$$ on midnights then you will know. Stand down sailor that’s an order. I will have the lord forgive you so you can owe me a favor.
    Cool, so I can double dip? Collect my retirement and you'll put me on mid's, collecting a whole new pay check. WoW, your the man alright!!! He!!, bring the whole band back together? Now, honestly, I'm pushing 58, so can you make it so I can have S.S. taken out? Keep me around for 4 quarters? Please???????? I've never minded mid's, I'll even take TWTh off! I'll need a letter to confirm this, so I can put in my papers, where I'm at. You know thinking about it. Tks anyway, I make more here, then what the city pay's. Plus, the ones here don't B.S. like you do and you can't be trusted. So I'll stay at the S.O. Beside I like the unmarked Dodge Charger, that bay boy can zip along.. This OLD man, get's a hard on topping out the car. No, don't get excited over my comment. It was just a figure of speech I always obey the speed. wink, wink. No GPS, no I.A. following you around. No Sgt's b!tching about stats. You get a back up always, non of this show me delayed, with so-n-so. While they are sitting drinking coffee or kissing the Sgt's or above azz. A truly professional department. Well, most of the time, it's getting close to election time, so the azz kisser, like you, are coming out of the woodwork. Still, it is what it is! Tks again for the offer.

Unregistered
    Cool, so I can double dip? Collect my retirement and you'll put me on mid's, collecting a whole new pay check. WoW, your the man alright!!! He!!, bring the whole band back together? Now, honestly, I'm pushing 58, so can you make it so I can have S.S. taken out? Keep me around for 4 quarters? Please???????? I've never minded mid's, I'll even take TWTh off! I'll need a letter to confirm this, so I can put in my papers, where I'm at. You know thinking about it. Tks anyway, I make more here, then what the city pay's. Plus, the ones here don't B.S. like you do and you can't be trusted. So I'll stay at the S.O. Beside I like the unmarked Dodge Charger, that bay boy can zip along.. This OLD man, get's a hard on topping out the car. No, don't get excited over my comment. It was just a figure of speech I always obey the speed. wink, wink. No GPS, no I.A. following you around. No Sgt's b!tching about stats. You get a back up always, non of this show me delayed, with so-n-so. While they are sitting drinking coffee or kissing the Sgt's or above azz. A truly professional department. Well, most of the time, it's getting close to election time, so the azz kisser, like you, are coming out of the woodwork. Still, it is what it is! Tks again for the offer.
    President Trump will be putting me in his cabinet in charge of underwater affairs as part of the US Navy...unless I choose to take the Miami police Chief job. Cousin Art and I will be discussing at the Gulf Stream Restaurant at Jordan Marsh tomorrow.

If you want to dance, we can meet at Jo Ann’s Nut House at 3 pm.

Unregistered
    President Trump will be putting me in his cabinet in charge of underwater affairs as part of the US Navy...unless I choose to take the Miami police Chief job. Cousin Art and I will be discussing at the Gulf Stream Restaurant at Jordan Marsh tomorrow.

If you want to dance, we can meet at Jo Ann’s Nut House at 3 pm.
    First, dust bowl, then a sauna. WOW, a nut house!!!!!! If I didn't know any better, you really have a thing for mem. Now, at Jo Ann's, is a towel allowed? I just don't feel right about walking around a bunch of naked gay, guy. With my junk, swing about. So, now another appointment somewhere, you were never considered. Dude, lay off the pipe! your never be a cop again in this state or any others. Your too old, been out of law enforcement too long Plus, you lie!! Now that's a plus for Miami P.D. but it will never be you or will you have any say on who's appointed. So baby girl put on your blue dress and dance with the devil.

Unregistered
    Watch be next week at the debate. POTUS called me. He needs my help. I get it. I fix things. I’m outa site. I’m dynamite.

Unregistered
    Watch be next week at the debate. POTUS called me. He needs my help. I get it. I fix things. I’m outa site. I’m dynamite.
    This, claim is for real now? You said 3 times already, you were interviewed and told us when to watch and some, took the time, that they will never get back and guess what NO YOU! Look, I get your joking ( your the biggest joke) so, lay off the pipe and smelling men's sweaty underwear. It's rotting your brain and reasoning, your never be a cop again anywhere. Why, you ask. Well I'll be happy to share that with you. First, after all the claims of promotions here, you get walked out at 30, no drop extension as you claimed over and over again, Then a Chief of a department twice, that doesn't call their car1, chief (look up the rank) The only cook (not a T.V. made movie one) from the navy that went to some of the most elite combat schools, that the Army has to offer, (why did you wait to retirement to come up with these lie?) The medals next, MOH!!, sliver star, bronze star twice, navy cross, expert airborne wing, C.I.B. (seeing no combat} Ranger tab (without going to ranger school) master jump wings(without ever going to airborne school) I bet the guy at the old Army-Navy store loved you. You must of dropped a 200+ dollars ordering all this. Then bubs school and the ever famous claim of advance airborne school, plus we need to add in your cooking school too. So with basic and ALL these schools, then time to apply your skill. You were only in 4 years. When did you sleep or go on leave? Time for all this adds up to over 4 and how were you able to get pass the requirement of, a second enlistment? Is the military, where you horned you skills as a expert azz kisser and learned how to please on your knees?

I was reminded of something I did forget but when it was told, it came flooding back. Well your hero claims or zero I should say. Why when we had field forces placed, you begged to be left at the station? Plus, years ago, someone was killing off the homosexuals. When a detail was put together, we were all for it, then when 4 of us were told to go into the adult book stores and mill about and see what shakes lose (sorry, again don't get excited) you refused! Afraid you might see a old encounter? We sat back and listen to your reasons as to why and you were send packing Then to add insult to your all ready big out of control ego). A 90lb, skinning crackhead, with no teeth, black female, on NW 15th ave, had you screaming on the radio, like you were getting killed. We all come rolling up, expecting the worst only to just about piss ourselves laughing on what we saw and heard. When did you become a master again, in the special combat fighting style? Well, funny man humor us with some more fairy (sorry) tails. If anything, it does pass the time, to reply and get you girly panties all bunched us, with the ever famous Miami High G.E.D. or call outs to places you'll never show. The one and only time in your life, that you did it was seeing you talking like a ghetto, street wise punk, only to be disappointed, for it to last less then 20 seconds. That's taking into time, it took you, running to Lt Baldwin. OK, I give you some to Miami high me over, had to leave you something. Later betty ****er! Opps, again sorry.

Page 579 of 615 FirstFirst ... 79479529569577578579580581589 ... LastLast