The Lube Promotion chant - Page 566
Page 566 of 615 FirstFirst ... 66466516556564565566567568576 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,660 of 6142

Unregistered
    Dont' work cause Tappi knows manolo and will have his day *****es.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dont' work cause Tappi knows manolo and will have his day *****es.
    Sailor, everything works, because I know the lord. Stand down sailor that’s an order!

Unregistered
    Sailor, everything works, because I know the lord. Stand down sailor that’s an order!
    I hear the Lord
    Call my name
    Listen close
    You'll hear the same

Blessings to the good people in our world
    May they keep each other safe

Unregistered
    I hear the Lord
    Call my name
    Listen close
    You'll hear the same

Blessings to the good people in our world
    May they keep each other safe
    That is inspiring. Great leadership. Thank you. I take back nearly everything I ever said. Lol.... this was probable the first thing that gas made sense.

Unregistered
    Read a new best seller based on my trials and tribulations in the galley 800 feet beneath the surface of the sea, during war time.

Run silent, Run Lube.

Unregistered
    Read a new best seller based on my trials and tribulations in the galley 800 feet beneath the surface of the sea, during war time.

Run silent, Run Lube.
    Only if we can get you to RUN SILENT!!!

Unregistered

Foolish man: “You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain." Exodus 20:7

Unregistered

Run silent, Run Lube.
    Lube silent, run run
    Scrabble

Unregistered

Run silent, Run Lube.
    War time?? Yes, every time your tuna-boat pulls out of the harbor, your on a wartime footing. Ron, your patrol was under the polar cap. Your trails, was not getting your candy azz handed to you on a daily basic, cause your even burned the boiling water. Listen, I had a sit down with certain staff and a few at city hall and I'm trying to get you back in as something. Best so far is as a meter-maid. That or as a bathroom monitor at city hall. Either would be a great choice for you. No real benefits, cause it is part-time BUT you can run elbows with the cities so-called elite and Johnny, what else has these great opportunities have in store for our mentally handicap friend. Well, he get's to wear a uniform again! Instead of the standard silver or gold badge, he gets to wear a piss, yellow badge, trimmed in sh!t brown. The new patch is like out of this world and is the talk of the town. It's shows our greatest police impersonator (Ronald L.) sitting on the hood of a 1979 Ford Pinto, with the caption reading: I R cop, hear me roar!
    Miami High 82
    Ged-class 82-03

Unregistered
    Look, this thread is coming up on 6000 .
    I won the 5k mark, and I'm gonna take the 6 mark too. But where are the f,n prizes?
    What will I get in this crackerjack box for the 6k winner?

Page 566 of 615 FirstFirst ... 66466516556564565566567568576 ... LastLast