The Lube Promotion chant - Page 561
Page 561 of 615 FirstFirst ... 61461511551559560561562563571611 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,610 of 6142

Unregistered
    Hey Hero, our elite cook. Why haven't you rolled that food truck around the station and helped out your former lads? It's the least you could do, for all that took care of you over the years. You must admit, it was all their hard work and professionalism that got you promoted, then appointment to the wee-little rank of commander. Opps, PSA Commander! You know I used to get a kick out of seeing you standing up in the front of roll call, like all the other Sgt's and above. A few times we thought you were having a stroke, when you were turning a little blue. (not what you like to do blow, that is) Then it was pointing out you were sucking you beer-belly in to look impressive. Someone explained to me how you were ever able to run, let alone, these wind sprints you brag about. See one would be holding meatloaf sandwich, down the track for you to see. One your got close and were all winded. He hind it behind his back and point back the way you, just ran and say look and you were off again. Do you remember a fellow MH, you went to the academy with? He told us once you used to bring in food for the T/A's when it was test day's for PE. Say it isn't so!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Hero, our elite cook. Why haven't you rolled that food truck around the station and helped out your former lads? It's the least you could do, for all that took care of you over the years. You must admit, it was all their hard work and professionalism that got you promoted, then appointment to the wee-little rank of commander. Opps, PSA Commander! You know I used to get a kick out of seeing you standing up in the front of roll call, like all the other Sgt's and above. A few times we thought you were having a stroke, when you were turning a little blue. (not what you like to do blow, that is) Then it was pointing out you were sucking you beer-belly in to look impressive. Someone explained to me how you were ever able to run, let alone, these wind sprints you brag about. See one would be holding meatloaf sandwich, down the track for you to see. One your got close and were all winded. He hind it behind his back and point back the way you, just ran and say look and you were off again. Do you remember a fellow MH, you went to the academy with? He told us once you used to bring in food for the T/A's when it was test day's for PE. Say it isn't so!!!
    Your ability to convey a proper message in understandable English is horrible. You need a eucalyptus steam bath at Vic Tanny’s and yes they are open. After that I want you to go back
    to Miami High and return your GED.

DO IT NOW SAILOR, THAT IS AN ORDER!

Submarine airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
    Your ability to convey a proper message in understandable English is horrible. You need a eucalyptus steam bath at Vic Tanny’s and yes they are open. After that I want you to go back
    to Miami High and return your GED.

DO IT NOW SAILOR, THAT IS AN ORDER!

Submarine airborne OOHRAH
    I tell you to blow me but you would take that as a invitation. Ron, I know it was told to you before but not everyone who's served in the military are sailors, like your looking for a bunk mate, missing the old times? You know you really disappointed some people here. You said you were coming back and I would be back at my last civil service ranks and some were looking forward for that, even me. Hard to believe I know but here I'm. Your forced retirement, as some have said, is really taking it out on you. Lies, upon lies, Insults over people typing skills or English. Yet, you never admit to you own and there has been many. Well, I'm sure the boys are waiting for you in the steam room or bath. Don't want to keep you..

Unregistered
    I tell you to blow me but you would take that as a invitation. Ron, I know it was told to you before but not everyone who's served in the military are sailors, like your looking for a bunk mate, missing the old times? You know you really disappointed some people here. You said you were coming back and I would be back at my last civil service ranks and some were looking forward for that, even me. Hard to believe I know but here I'm. Your forced retirement, as some have said, is really taking it out on you. Lies, upon lies, Insults over people typing skills or English. Yet, you never admit to you own and there has been many. Well, I'm sure the boys are waiting for you in the steam room or bath. Don't want to keep you..
    A steam bath neutralizes the virus sailor. Bunk mate? On a sub? You are not submarine airborne. That’s for sure. Faults? What are those? I sure as heck don’t have them.

The best of the best.

So stand down and do it. n-o-w.

Unregistered
    Solid as a rock baby. Submarine airborne OOHRAH.

Unregistered
    A steam bath neutralizes the virus sailor. Bunk mate? On a sub? You are not submarine airborne. That’s for sure. Faults? What are those? I sure as heck don’t have them.

The best of the best.

So stand down and do it. n-o-w.
    Thank you for your leadership sir.

Unregistered
    Hero? Did someone request a hero? Here I am.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    Vic Tanney's has been permantly closed due to virus outbreak.
    We cannot confirm which virus but ask that our favorite patron ( unnamed here) to please stop sending customers. We have had to turn away dozens.
    We are in current talks to convert the establishment to something deemed essential so we can get up and running again.
    Please send in your suggestions for any convertible adapted usages. We are not zoned for restaurant. Cooks need not apply

Unregistered
    Does anyone know when are they reopening The Breakers? I can use a round of golf and a massage.
    go to Vics steam bath!
    Submarine airborne OOHRAH !!!!!!!!!!!.

Unregistered
    go to Vics steam bath!
    Submarine airborne OOHRAH !!!!!!!!!!!.
    Sailor, it’s the eucalyptus that makes it therapeutic. Stand down.

Page 561 of 615 FirstFirst ... 61461511551559560561562563571611 ... LastLast