The Lube Promotion chant - Page 556
Page 556 of 615 FirstFirst ... 56456506546554555556557558566606 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,560 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lube was not task force when the before mentioned officers, were here. He worked 10 sector as 312. As far as this B.S. of being a fighting instructor, please save the crap. If he was how did that one officer in the dust bowl, had him running scared, to the Lt. Also, that little shinny crack head lady that weight about 100 lbs. socking wet. Had him screaming, on the radio for a 3? Since you seem to like to defend this douche. Here's a little something to think about. Back in his uniform patrol days. He and several other unit in 10 sector, were running after a guy that just 33 a older lady. As 2 officers got him and the fight was on. Ron finally showed up and saw 2 of his fellow officer and (?friends?) in a knock down drag out fight. He went to then I.S. and ratted out these guys, that they used unnecessary force and send the guy to Jackson Hospital, then ward D. Another thing you don't know. Back then, he would ALWAYS be slow getting to a hot call, where it was a strong possibility of a control of persons report will be done. Yes, that's YOUR HERO! Now maybe later, he grow some balls and came out of his pu$$y shell. There is NO SUCH THING AS SUBMARINE AIRBORNE. They don't give airborne training to navy cooks, nor are they going to send him to Ranger school. It's not possible. Now, I was a R.I. (ranger instructor) during the time Ron, claims to have been their. You don't get Ranger school if you have less then, 18 months left, in the military. Ron stated many times he went to ranger school in 86. He was working 10 sector in 86??? When he claimed to have joined Seal team 6 in Panama. Again, he was working here. He never took or was called back to the service. The entire time he was employed here. Ron's a d!ck and a lair. That's your bubby or PAL (personal azz licker)

Absolutely wrong. Brooks personally put him there. He worked with Tony and Charlie. He also turned in property.

Know your facts Jack.

Unregistered
    Sailors, I’m dropping the hammer soon. Stay tuned!

Unregistered
    Sailors, I’m running for commissioner. I will need your support. You will need my skill. Together we can..

Unregistered
    Why aren’t you running for president sir?

Unregistered
    Absolutely wrong. Brooks personally put him there. He worked with Tony and Charlie. He also turned in property.

Know your facts Jack.
    Not at the time he's claiming, He was working 10 sector. Then again who really cares? Ron's whole career was handed to him and he used the work of others to get noticed. Now, if we are to believe his story, as to when he was placed (changes every other post, to make it more believable) Ron, would of been involved in the beating death of that guy, that got most of SNU/taskforce arrested. Now, that I think about it, you know it could be possible, he did rat some over the years, so maybe, that's how MDPD and the FEDS broke the case.. Ron, you should get with your buddies at city hall and have them create, a new position or two. Public safety director or inspector general over the department investigations. I still say you should, talk with the guy running the cafeteria and get on with them. You'll still be able to rub elbows, with the staff or have them place you at the academy. Ron, you remind me so much of a guy, who gave in service training classes. All he every did was talk about himself and all the encounters that took place. Oh, another place you should go, to get away from those Miami High kids. You have to see EVERYDAY, working as a crossing guard. Russia, is looking for a real operator, to lead it's police force. If you need a letter of recommendation, don't look for me to have one for ya Well need to charge my laptop. Will talk again soon. Now don't shoot the msg. asking the question. DB, was asking when was the last time you got your sh!t pushed in?? I say your last sauna visit!!!!!! Could be wrong here.

Unregistered
    Not at the time he's claiming, He was working 10 sector. Then again who really cares? Ron's whole career was handed to him and he used the work of others to get noticed. Now, if we are to believe his story, as to when he was placed (changes every other post, to make it more believable) Ron, would of been involved in the beating death of that guy, that got most of SNU/taskforce arrested. Now, that I think about it, you know it could be possible, he did rat some over the years, so maybe, that's how MDPD and the FEDS broke the case.. Ron, you should get with your buddies at city hall and have them create, a new position or two. Public safety director or inspector general over the department investigations. I still say you should, talk with the guy running the cafeteria and get on with them. You'll still be able to rub elbows, with the staff or have them place you at the academy. Ron, you remind me so much of a guy, who gave in service training classes. All he every did was talk about himself and all the encounters that took place. Oh, another place you should go, to get away from those Miami High kids. You have to see EVERYDAY, working as a crossing guard. Russia, is looking for a real operator, to lead it's police force. If you need a letter of recommendation, don't look for me to have one for ya Well need to charge my laptop. Will talk again soon. Now don't shoot the msg. asking the question. DB, was asking when was the last time you got your sh!t pushed in?? I say your last sauna visit!!!!!! Could be wrong here.
    Sailor, you and me. Eucalyptus steam room.. Vic tanny’s. Bring the iodine baby oil. We’re dancing.

Unregistered
    Sailor, you and me. Eucalyptus steam room.. Vic tanny’s. Bring the iodine baby oil. We’re dancing.
    You do have a pretty mouth Honestly, men don't do anything for me. Not interested! Reading over some of the posts, you've got and your replies. Your a freak! Men dressing up, as women's turn you on???? That in it's self, tell me to run the other way if your trying to get me into sauna.

Unregistered
    You do have a pretty mouth Honestly, men don't do anything for me. Not interested! Reading over some of the posts, you've got and your replies. Your a freak! Men dressing up, as women's turn you on???? That in it's self, tell me to run the other way if your trying to get me into sauna.
    Sailor there is a world of difference between a sauna and a steam bath.

Unregistered
    Sailor's, I'm going to tell it to you as it is. Ortiz, will be back with my blessing. All this back stabling and 2-faced crap, tells me. We need a man like him in charge. None of you ever said a word to his face (cowards) you hide behind your screen and play internet commando. I guess, I was really the last man to leave M.P.D. Cause, from what I've been reading and hearing. The community in trouble. All these posts over a guy, most of you never really gotten to know. When he's around, you have the look of, love or I got a new bestfriend. The second his back is turned, your stabbing him in the back. Not one of you, choose to call him out at the C.I.P. hearing or when he was man enough to face City Hall. I can't believe that this, (you) are what left to protect the city from it's self. Ortiz, has always told it like it was and faced those he was calling out. Never ONCE has anyone, went to I.A. command or any of the Federal agency's, out front and in the open, to say anything against him. No, you come on a web-site and play the hero. Say who you are, when posting lies and sh!t about another. When I make it back, there's going to be a lot of job openings. I need men, not school boy's out and about protecting people. One of the first things I will change. Is you need a 4 year degree or 6 years military before you can even be considered to be hired. Those already hired, well you get the freebee of not having to go to college. I can't do anything over it. FOR NOW! If you want a promotion, well open the books. Second, is "A" shift will work 5 eights and "B" & "C" will stay with the 4-10's. Once I have everything in place to get Trump reelected, I'll be back, I'm already in talks to make that happen. People owe me favors and some of them are big.

Unregistered
    https://nationalinterest.org/blog/bu...bmarine-129042

I cooked Arroz Con Pollo in a very small galley while frying tostones verde on deck while the sun beat down on the steel hull. Bernie is supposed to come aboard.

Page 556 of 615 FirstFirst ... 56456506546554555556557558566606 ... LastLast