The Lube Promotion chant - Page 545
Page 545 of 615 FirstFirst ... 45445495535543544545546547555595 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,450 of 6142

Unregistered
    Hello from Camp Humphreys in South Korea. I am teaching culinary skills and major city policing. They love me here. Hell, they love me everywhere.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello from Camp Humphreys in South Korea. I am teaching culinary skills and major city policing. They love me here. Hell, they love me everywhere.
    Man your a moron! Go live you lies and stop posting your dumb, stupid BS, from your home computer. If your going to say your out of the Country. Try not to be visible, around town. I saw you at Starbucks, the day you posted this! Damn, seek help and go see a head doc.

Unregistered
    Man your a moron! Go live you lies and stop posting your dumb, stupid BS, from your home computer. If your going to say your out of the Country. Try not to be visible, around town. I saw you at Starbucks, the day you posted this! Damn, seek help and go see a head doc.
    Sounds like someone needs a eucalyptus steam bath and Vic Tanny's.

Unregistered
    Sounds like someone needs a eucalyptus steam bath and Vic Tanny's.
    I doubt Vic would let him in, needs an attitude adjustment. Steam only heals outside.

Unregistered
    I doubt Vic would let him in, needs an attitude adjustment. Steam only heals outside.
    I am putting this out there for everyone at MPD. If you're man enough when the going's tough look me up. When I get back from Camp Humphreys I'll drive right up the ramp and honk the horn on my Mazzerrati. Come on down. We can go to the sauna or dustbowl. Your choice. Iodine baby oil and Knux.

Then you can leave your name and IBM. When I come back to run this place, you are going to midnights with T/W/T off. Management rights.

I am da man. Stand down sailor. That's an order. Shape up or ship out.

Unregistered
    I am putting this out there for everyone at MPD. If you're man enough when the going's tough look me up. When I get back from Camp Humphreys I'll drive right up the ramp and honk the horn on my Mazzerrati. Come on down. We can go to the sauna or dustbowl. Your choice. Iodine baby oil and Knux.

Then you can leave your name and IBM. When I come back to run this place, you are going to midnights with T/W/T off. Management rights.

I am da man. Stand down sailor. That's an order. Shape up or ship out.
    Didn't you call somebody out once before, when the dustbowl was there, and you ended up getting the crap beat out of you? Only to run to Lt. Baldwin and then I.S.??????? Shame city phone video's weren't out then. It would make for a very funny video, since you like to play Billy badazz. You are the poster child for the mental health package, all departments have around the Country. We thank you for that, You should of used yours!!

Unregistered
    Didn't you call somebody out once before, when the dustbowl was there, and you ended up getting the crap beat out of you? Only to run to Lt. Baldwin and then I.S.??????? Shame city phone video's weren't out then. It would make for a very funny video, since you like to play Billy badazz. You are the poster child for the mental health package, all departments have around the Country. We thank you for that, You should of used yours!!
    Sailor, Sgt. Braun called me Kid Dynamite.

Unregistered
    Sailor, Sgt. Braun called me Kid Dynamite.
    Indeed explosive. TNT - total nut tootsie
    And we like it that way! Cause
    This is so much better than Cable.
    You are saving me $100buck/mo.

Unregistered
    Just had a great Krav Maga workout in my dojo. I topped it with 8 one-mile windsprints and a three mile swim. Now it's sauna time!

Unregistered
    Sailor, Quid Pro Lube. You want to get anywhere in this city, you come talk to me. I hold office hours in the sauna every Tuesday from 5-7 pm.

lowest crime rates EVER!

Stand down sailor that's an order!

Page 545 of 615 FirstFirst ... 45445495535543544545546547555595 ... LastLast