The Lube Promotion chant - Page 543
Page 543 of 615 FirstFirst ... 43443493533541542543544545553593 ... LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,430 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wasn't he just involved in the latest SF mission in Syria?

Sailor, I was making couscous and lamb stew at the border once the mission was over. I was flown in and fast roped from an F-35.

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
    Sailor, I was making couscous and lamb stew at the border once the mission was over. I was flown in and fast roped from an F-35.

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH
    Superfly, F-35's weren't out when you were in. Damn do some checking before you come on here with your BS. Also you can't fast rope from a jet. If you had any REAL military experience, instead of a cook. You would know that, in YOUR old military time, all fast rope was done from a NON-MOVING aircraft. You must really hate your forced retirement?? Honestly we really don't miss you. Is life getting you down?? JG said with a BIG , go troll those he-she's like back in the mid 80's, while you worked 10 sector.. I'm sure you still have a old uniform around. Play dress up, rent a car and lick your way across 79th st. from 2nd ave, to 27 ave, your found one or two. Oh take pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Superfly, F-35's weren't out when you were in. Damn do some checking before you come on here with your BS. Also you can't fast rope from a jet. If you had any REAL military experience, instead of a cook. You would know that, in YOUR old military time, all fast rope was done from a NON-MOVING aircraft. You must really hate your forced retirement?? Honestly we really don't miss you. Is life getting you down?? JG said with a BIG , go troll those he-she's like back in the mid 80's, while you worked 10 sector.. I'm sure you still have a old uniform around. Play dress up, rent a car and lick your way across 79th st. from 2nd ave, to 27 ave, your found one or two. Oh take pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

Stand down sailor that's an order. It all starts with the Lingam Massage. Do you know the Tantric Secrets.

Until you're shotvout of a torpedo tube, zip it up sailor.

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor that's an order. It all starts with the Lingam Massage. Do you know the Tantric Secrets.

Until you're shotvout of a torpedo tube, zip it up sailor.
    Sir, did you really receive the Medal of Honor? When?

Unregistered
    Sir, did you really receive the Medal of Honor? When?
    Sailor, I received the Metal of Conner for being the highest ranked Krav Maga master in Florida.

I have a silver star, a silver bullet, silver fillings silver fish in my closet.

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    Hey nutsacks. Keep me at the top. I'm friggin submarine airborne for christ's sake!

Unregistered
    Sailor, I received the Metal of Conner for being the highest ranked Krav Maga master in Florida.

I have a silver star, a silver bullet, silver fillings silver fish in my closet.

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH!

Did you fight at the UFC event at MSG last night?

Unregistered
    Greetings from Germany. I am at Checkpoint Charlie. Celebrating the end of the Cold War. Sailors, I was very instrumental in putting an end to the Cold War. I cooked many meals while establishing beach heads in many communist countries. President Reagan even said back in 1984 while eating at Esquina De Tejas that the best food he ever ate was cooked by a submarine cook in 1982 while he visited New London, Connecticut. That cook was me.

I am being treated like a returning hero here. I am also making a wiener Schnitzel with red cabbage and potato salad for thousands here.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    Greetings from Germany. I am at Checkpoint Charlie. Celebrating the end of the Cold War. Sailors, I was very instrumental in putting an end to the Cold War. I cooked many meals while establishing beach heads in many communist countries. President Reagan even said back in 1984 while eating at Esquina De Tejas that the best food he ever ate was cooked by a submarine cook in 1982 while he visited New London, Connecticut. That cook was me.

I am being treated like a returning hero here. I am also making a wiener Schnitzel with red cabbage and potato salad for thousands here.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!
    Greetings, from reality!!! Do you have a nuke battery shoved up your azz? Don't you ever get tired of the lies and self-promoting? Shouldn't you have a off switch or at least a stand by switch?? If your in Germany, how is it. I saw you a few hours ago, right here in the good old USA??? Now, your fans need a little more information on your ending the cold war. So, the guys and I are going to break it down for them: See our favorite Roger, ram me guy, was on leave in Germany and was being chased by some born again Hitler movement people, that wanted gays and transsexuals' out of their Country. So Ron aka the wiener man, was being chased up onto the wall. So the Warsaw pack, didn't want him crossing over and started firing at the wall. NATO, finally seeing what they were shooting at. Join in, to force him over the other way. After a few hours of heavy fighting, many parts of the wall were just gone. Yet, their stood Ron, screaming, then signing Welcome to the YMCA. Yes, Ron you finally made it into the history books..

Unregistered
    Greetings, from reality!!! Do you have a nuke battery shoved up your azz? Don't you ever get tired of the lies and self-promoting? Shouldn't you have a off switch or at least a stand by switch?? If your in Germany, how is it. I saw you a few hours ago, right here in the good old USA??? Now, your fans need a little more information on your ending the cold war. So, the guys and I are going to break it down for them: See our favorite Roger, ram me guy, was on leave in Germany and was being chased by some born again Hitler movement people, that wanted gays and transsexuals' out of their Country. So Ron aka the wiener man, was being chased up onto the wall. So the Warsaw pack, didn't want him crossing over and started firing at the wall. NATO, finally seeing what they were shooting at. Join in, to force him over the other way. After a few hours of heavy fighting, many parts of the wall were just gone. Yet, their stood Ron, screaming, then signing Welcome to the YMCA. Yes, Ron you finally made it into the history books..
    Hey Miami High grad, it's Warsaw Pact not Pack. Sailor, eucalyptus steam room. Vic Tanny's. You and me. Are you man enough when the going's tough.

Unless you are here at Fredrich's Cafe right now on WilhelmStrasse, you did not see me.

You need to stand down. That's an order!

HAHO and HALO trained. Meal Team Six!

Page 543 of 615 FirstFirst ... 43443493533541542543544545553593 ... LastLast