The Lube Promotion chant - Page 542
Page 542 of 615 FirstFirst ... 42442492532540541542543544552592 ... LastLast
Results 5,411 to 5,420 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No! It's to much fun, reading you get all righteous on grammar. When you so often over look your own. Now, get back in that kitchen and cook us some porkchops, greens and fries. Can handle that superstar? I was requested to ask you, if your still in hiding, trying to avoid, little Kim's boy's looking for you? He wants his favorite little b!tch back.. The N.K. news times has a quote that Little Kim, said you have a pretty mouth and he's ready to go to war with the U.S. to get his favorite little Suzie homemaker back into his Country. Now, are you going to send countless Americans, to die to protect that azz. I can't see why! It's been used from FL. to ILL, Bakersfield to N.Y. Damn, that's a lot of miles Ron?? I think you should see Dr. Johnson about, having your old one replaced, with a new more modern, younger one. It's the same as the breast reductions, you had done over the years. Oh see about hair plugs too. Your forehead is racing, to the middle of your head. At night when, headlights reflex of that shinny spot, it blinds on coming traffic. Just saying, it's a hazard.
    No hair plugs. Just a smooth Loooooob.

Sailor, you are illiterate. Obviously you were not born in this great nation.

You want to meet in the sauna, you got my number .. look never up. And bring the Johnson & Johnson iodine baby oil!

Unregistered
    No hair plugs. Just a smooth Loooooob.

Sailor, you are illiterate. Obviously you were not born in this great nation.

You want to meet in the sauna, you got my number .. look never up. And bring the Johnson & Johnson iodine baby oil!
    WOW! Unbelievable!

Unregistered
    Ahoy there matee. I am back and bigger than ever. Just worked out some security logistics for the G-7 and the V-8. I am being honored by the State Department in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Saturday for saving democracy.

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    Sailor, here's the SCORE. I am a GROOM & CLEAN cat. I am your PROTEIN 29. Your CLUBMAN GEL.

Kudos to me. Kudos to you for idolizing me. Good things are coming. QRX near the Dustbowl!

Unregistered
    Why are you still around?

Unregistered
    Why are you still around?
    Forced retirement, played a number on his head. After all the bragging of getting promoted to D/C and that, of major central. He needs to stay in touch, so as not to be remember as a moron. He comes on here daily, lies and insult people, who call him on his lies. We should list, what we think is Ronald's greatest lie. I have the top 2, in my opinion. Chief of C.P.D. Ill. and being a Navy seal, who was awarded a sliver star, bronze star, airborne wings, C.I.B. and been in combat, leading our most elite units, ranger school, all the while being a cook. I guess being a shore duty sailor, sucks too!!!!!

Unregistered
    Forced retirement, played a number on his head. After all the bragging of getting promoted to D/C and that, of major central. He needs to stay in touch, so as not to be remember as a moron. He comes on here daily, lies and insult people, who call him on his lies. We should list, what we think is Ronald's greatest lie. I have the top 2, in my opinion. Chief of C.P.D. Ill. and being a Navy seal, who was awarded a sliver star, bronze star, airborne wings, C.I.B. and been in combat, leading our most elite units, ranger school, all the while being a cook. I guess being a shore duty sailor, sucks too!!!!!
    Dude, didn't also HALO from the Space Shuttle and have a BBQ on a Grenada Beach while under enemy fire? And don't forget getting pushed through a torpedo tube while in battle.

Unregistered
    Dude, didn't also HALO from the Space Shuttle and have a BBQ on a Grenada Beach while under enemy fire? And don't forget getting pushed through a torpedo tube while in battle.
    The torpedo tube I get. They wanted him off their boat, almost as bad as we all loved that retirement party. Ron, never went onto any beach, while under fire. He hide under a table in the kitchen, during that conflict.

Unregistered
    Congratulations Sir.

Unregistered
    The torpedo tube I get. They wanted him off their boat, almost as bad as we all loved that retirement party. Ron, never went onto any beach, while under fire. He hide under a table in the kitchen, during that conflict.
    Wasn't he just involved in the latest SF mission in Syria?

Page 542 of 615 FirstFirst ... 42442492532540541542543544552592 ... LastLast