The Lube Promotion chant - Page 535
Page 535 of 615 FirstFirst ... 35435485525533534535536537545585 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok, here's one that isn't in the record book.. "as if it never happened" Back in 1985, as group of Americans were in a not so friendly South East Asia Country (the one we lost in 1975) and taken captive by a fat little warlord. Our sub and the seal team I was tasted to, was given the green light to go in a save the Americans. We HAHO in just inside the old Norths DMV, and marched 3 days into the South. Along the way, we couldn't leave any trace or witnesses to our arrival. We had to silently kill any that saw us or became aware of us. Now the actions I taken on this week long mission, earned me my first silver star.

We got ALL those being held and ourselves out of the Country without taking any death. On a side note we did leave death and mayhem, on those stupid to mess with Navy Seals.. I was even nice enough to leave our calling card on the dead ones "ace of spades" so they would know never again to call out seal team six. After rejoining the sub. I made homemade pizza for everyone and sailed to Norfolk. Where, I did my best to introduce my little tap-poles, to all my babies future moms. Only to learn to my shame, I was shooting blanks, cause if truth be told. I was in denial of my sexual choice!! After coming to MPD, I was finally able to come out of the closet and be my true self and boyfriend. I would make you the best damn woman, you could ever want to meet!

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE:: Would rock your world...
    Miami High, no doubt. Sailor, you are one stupid MOFO. Tap-Poles.....sailor, that is something I did when I was in Warsaw. The word is Tadpoles. Dustbowl, 2100 tonight. You will get the Frankie P treatment if you're man enough to show up.

Unregistered
    Miami High, no doubt. Sailor, you are one stupid MOFO. Tap-Poles.....sailor, that is something I did when I was in Warsaw. The word is Tadpoles. Dustbowl, 2100 tonight. You will get the Frankie P treatment if you're man enough to show up.
    Oh no, not the dustbowl!! Please anywhere but. SpongeBob, didn't you learn anything from your last dustbowl visit?? How many times does it take a person, (like you) to have his azz handed to him before he learns?? Well seeing your NOT a cop anymore. I guess you'll run to the State Attorney's office, this time to press charges. Seeing how your last didn't get you anywhere. You remember that right?? It was a Sunday morning, just after "C" shift ended. You mouth ran stupid and your dumb azz, couldn't cash the check. You even called in "I" that night. In fact, for 3 day's then you had your WThF off. The follow Saturday you were a timid, as a church mouse. Now you sit at home behind a computer, being all that you want to be. Putting people down, like your some king sh!t! Frankie P treatment?? That isn't like some, sick water sport your into? I heard you liked to be pissed on!!! What was that old saying you came up with?? Something like, I don't piss people off, I have them piss on me?? I've haven't heard it in a while, so I'm sure, I'm getting it wrong. Since you like to correct people, who disagree with you or know the lies you tell. Correct the statement for us??? Ron, your old and fat! Live with it, your not nor never was the MR. badazz, you now claim to be. A smart man, knows when to walk away from a losing battle. Your showing your as stupid, as stupid can be.. By the way, when was the last time you had your sh!t pushed in?? Damn, for the life of me. I can't remember the name of that Tranny, that we always saw you talking to on 79th st. Where did you and HIM, go for your 12's?? get it....

Unregistered
    Desinex on the nuts is as effective as Tinactin and at half the price.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
    Sailor, listen up and listen well: There's a fragrance that's here today and they call it "Charlie."

Unregistered
    President Trump said and I quote that the Iranians "did not stand down" so the drone was shot down. Even the president knows you have to stand down sailor.

submarine airborne oohrah.

Unregistered
    WARNING: Stay out of parking space. Next unit that parks in my spot will have their car towed and an appointment with me in the sauna. You need to stand up and stand down,.

Unregistered
    WARNING: Stay out of parking space. Next unit that parks in my spot will have their car towed and an appointment with me in the sauna. You need to stand up and stand down,.
    Man don't you ever shut up? You insult people, lie about everything. What happened, no plan for after your forced retirement? I guess you weren't ready, since I got my drop extended, I'm Major of central opps make that D/C. Then the slow walk of shame out the building.

Unregistered
    Man don't you ever shut up? You insult people, lie about everything. What happened, no plan for after your forced retirement? I guess you weren't ready, since I got my drop extended, I'm Major of central opps make that D/C. Then the slow walk of shame out the building.

Hey you're a fool. He maybe was the best staff member this PD ever had. QRU all the way! What is your beef with the Sensei?you need to show respect.

Unregistered
    Hey you're a fool. He maybe was the best staff member this PD ever had. QRU all the way! What is your beef with the Sensei?you need to show respect.

Amen brother!

Unregistered
    Sailor, I am now golden!

https://www.reputationdefender.com/

Page 535 of 615 FirstFirst ... 35435485525533534535536537545585 ... LastLast