The Lube Promotion chant - Page 531
Page 531 of 615 FirstFirst ... 31431481521529530531532533541581 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    sit down , relax, and think about heroism. Think about me.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!
    Sure sit down, relax and take a sh!t and think upon all the heroism, that Ron lies about.. Trust me you'll have a good sit down and clean your yourself right out.

Unregistered
    Sure sit down, relax and take a sh!t and think upon all the heroism, that Ron lies about.. Trust me you'll have a good sit down and clean your yourself right out.

Thank you. I did what you suggested. Worked like Metamucil!

Unregistered
    I am ready to lead. Are you ready to follow? Are you willing to challenge yourself toward greatness? Can you pledge allegiance to your future?

I am your burning bush in the desert. Be Moses and learn from the embers.

STAND DOWN SAILOR THAT'S AN ORDER!

Unregistered
    I am ready to lead. Are you ready to follow? Are you willing to challenge yourself toward greatness? Can you pledge allegiance to your future?

I am your burning bush in the desert. Be Moses and learn from the embers.

STAND DOWN SAILOR THAT'S AN ORDER!
    You are so trite!

Unregistered
    You are so trite!
    "Trite?" It is obvious that you did not go to Miami High. Maybe Ransom Everglades. Sailor, heat up the sauna. You and I are dancing. I am mentioned in the Book of Leviticus. I am revered in the hallowed halls of MPD. I just made two more chiefs in Dade county. Now I am coming back. Don Bailey is coming up to the 4th floor to measure my office for new carpeting. Robb & Stuckey will be furnishing the office. i am bringing back Mary also.

Unregistered
    "Trite?" It is obvious that you did not go to Miami High. Maybe Ransom Everglades. Sailor, heat up the sauna. You and I are dancing. I am mentioned in the Book of Leviticus. I am revered in the hallowed halls of MPD. I just made two more chiefs in Dade county. Now I am coming back. Don Bailey is coming up to the 4th floor to measure my office for new carpeting. Robb & Stuckey will be furnishing the office. i am bringing back Mary also.
    Man, here we go again. As many lies as you tell, I'm surprised you made it to your 30. Also, if you can lie like this, you got to ask how many 39's have you lied about or when you wrote officers up? You claim to be making all the chief's, yet you want one so bad. Why do you keep giving them away?? Your not coming back to MPD, EVER! Damn, Miami High these nut's, you crying pi$$ ant. Sauna??

Unregistered
    Man, here we go again. As many lies as you tell, I'm surprised you made it to your 30. Also, if you can lie like this, you got to ask how many 39's have you lied about or when you wrote officers up? You claim to be making all the chief's, yet you want one so bad. Why do you keep giving them away?? Your not coming back to MPD, EVER! Damn, Miami High these nut's, you crying pi$$ ant. Sauna??

Stand down sailor that's an order!

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor that's an order!
    How about sit up soldier that's a question?

Unregistered
    You make a lot of sense. I've never been a big fan. But I'm slowly coming around. Well said sir.

Unregistered
    As of this moment, we shall not refer to you as “Lube;” no that is too vapid. Rather we shall call you Walter, as in Walter Mitty. What does it mean to call someone a Walter Mitty? Well The American Heritage Dictionary defines a Walter Mitty as "an ordinary often ineffectual person who indulges in fantastic [delusional] daydreams of personal triumphs." So what is next Walter, given your incomparable military service to our Nation, President Trump, who surely owes you one as well, will appoint you Secretary of Defense? Which will lead Senators Marco Rubio and Rick Scott to ardently approve and champion your appointment? Doubtless, they too owe you big time!

Page 531 of 615 FirstFirst ... 31431481521529530531532533541581 ... LastLast