The Lube Promotion chant - Page 523
Page 523 of 615 FirstFirst ... 23423473513521522523524525533573 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,230 of 6142

Unregistered
    You keep claiming airborne what unit. False honor

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You keep claiming airborne what unit. False honor

Submarine airborne. Look it up. I also cooked as a guest for the 3rd brigade combat team 82 airborne AA.

I made bouillabaisse in the field while preparing to bivouac. I know you think I'm too tense. No amigo, I am one man bivouac. My weapon, my cookbook, and my silver spatula award.

One-two-three- four

Run me
    Run mE
    Run mE
    Some more.

Unregistered
    Submarine airborne. Look it up. I also cooked as a guest for the 3rd brigade combat team 82 airborne AA.

I made bouillabaisse in the field while preparing to bivouac. I know you think I'm too tense. No amigo, I am one man bivouac. My weapon, my cookbook, and my silver spatula award.

One-two-three- four

Run me
    Run mE
    Run mE
    Some more.
    Ronald, sub cook's don't go to airborne school, ranger school or cook for any Army unit's, unless they are on your sub or the shore duty, you did most of your career at. How, can one look up submarine airborne, when there is no such thing. Please, tell us where?? Oh the class you gave for your Ranger training, your not a part of it?? Don't try your normal
    excuse of, it's classify. Do you get off, with these lies and the replies you get back? I mean, you weren't ready for retirement, that's very clear and A L L these chiefs position that, are yours. You would NEVER pass on one, so try a more believable lie. Sorry, I won't be able to reply to some of your lies, cause GPS is going to intercourse (Fu@k) us, if you park to long and I don't type and drive (get it)

Unregistered
    Ronald, sub cook's don't go to airborne school, ranger school or cook for any Army unit's, unless they are on your sub or the shore duty, you did most of your career at. How, can one look up submarine airborne, when there is no such thing. Please, tell us where?? Oh the class you gave for your Ranger training, your not a part of it?? Don't try your normal
    excuse of, it's classify. Do you get off, with these lies and the replies you get back? I mean, you weren't ready for retirement, that's very clear and A L L these chiefs position that, are yours. You would NEVER pass on one, so try a more believable lie. Sorry, I won't be able to reply to some of your lies, cause GPS is going to intercourse (Fu@k) us, if you park to long and I don't type and drive (get it)
    Sailor, when I come back as chief, GPS is gone. Everyone will work a 4/10...and Valentine's day along with Mother's Day and Father's Day will be a time and a half holiday. You all need me. You need my leadership. I am the hero you always craved. Open the door. Or not..I'll kick it in. Leadership is here ate a good price.

I am supported by Uncle Willy and Cousin Frankie Pee. I am your savior. Say a prayer and call my name.

Unregistered
    Truth, Justice, and the American Way. That is what I stand for.

Unregistered
    Sailor, when I come back as chief, GPS is gone. Everyone will work a 4/10...and Valentine's day along with Mother's Day and Father's Day will be a time and a half holiday. You all need me. You need my leadership. I am the hero you always craved. Open the door. Or not..I'll kick it in. Leadership is here ate a good price.

I am supported by Uncle Willy and Cousin Frankie Pee. I am your savior. Say a prayer and call my name.
    Wait a second here, you got kicked out of the department. Join the circus as a part time ring master and puppet guy. This not working out for you? Now, your coming back here (again)? Well maybe the 16th time, might be the charm? Your flower, sale's not working out for you too? I guess it's a b!tch, standing at that off ramp all day. What happen to that food truck, you were going to do? Now, that had possibility!!!! Ron, what would you do if Leoaffairs went away or the internet went down for more then a week??? Even a few hours???

Unregistered
    Wait a second here, you got kicked out of the department. Join the circus as a part time ring master and puppet guy. This not working out for you? Now, your coming back here (again)? Well maybe the 16th time, might be the charm? Your flower, sale's not working out for you too? I guess it's a b!tch, standing at that off ramp all day. What happen to that food truck, you were going to do? Now, that had possibility!!!! Ron, what would you do if Leoaffairs went away or the internet went down for more then a week??? Even a few hours???
    I sold flowers for the Pope this weekend and flew back here on his private jet. What did you do?

Unregistered
    Oh G-d no, please, do not turn off Lube,s ability to entertain the troops. Not only can he cook, he has rank, military muscle, floral covert exp, krav maga sanctioning, that I believe Leo forum has set him up with a back channel if it comes to that. Trust me...the guy is not going away anytime soin. 🤩😒😉

Unregistered
    Oh G-d no, please, do not turn off Lube,s ability to entertain the troops. Not only can he cook, he has rank, military muscle, floral covert exp, krav maga sanctioning, that I believe Leo forum has set him up with a back channel if it comes to that. Trust me...the guy is not going away anytime soin. 🤩😒😉
    Yes, we all can use some entertainment, from the man who's done it all. Ron remember that recruitment poster put out around 84? The one where you were in it. I'm sure you got copies, post it the guys would love. It shows a pretty officer, that looks just like you, RONALD! Ron's in the background, scrubbing a pot, with what looks like tears, falling down his face. What was that all about?

Unregistered
    HAS ANY ONE BEEN BETTER?!

Honey I'm the one, the one you love
    Come on baby show your love
    Hey, give it to me

I see a glow that fills this room
    I see it rolling off of you
    And now your message from above
    I'm tellin' you
    Show show your love babe
    Show your love

Show, show, show your love babe