The Lube Promotion chant - Page 522
Page 522 of 615 FirstFirst ... 22422472512520521522523524532572 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Troll troll...he,s still hot with the ladies. This guy is unbelievable.

Sailor, not only that. I just hooked a friend with a chief's job. Now he owes me a favor. And once I make MBPD chief then I'll start cashing in some chips.

Don't you ever forget... I'm submarine airborne!

OOHRAH

Unregistered
    Sailor, not only that. I just hooked a friend with a chief's job. Now he owes me a favor. And once I make MBPD chief then I'll start cashing in some chips.

Don't you ever forget... I'm submarine airborne!

OOHRAH
    You’ve never served you are a disgrace

Unregistered
    You’ve never served you are a disgrace
    I served you piece of doubting garbage!

Stand Navy out to sea,
    Fight our battle cry
    We'll never change our course,
    So vicious foe steer shy-y-y-y.
    Roll out the TNT,
    Anchors Aweigh.
    Sail on to victory
    And sink their bones to Davy Jones, hooray!

Anchors Aweigh, my boys,
    Anchors Aweigh.
    Farewell to foreign shores,
    We sail at break of day-ay-ay-ay.
    Through our last night ashore,
    Drink to the foam,
    Until we meet once more.
    Here's wishing you a happy voyage home.

Blue of the mighty deep
    Gold of God's great sun.
    Let these our colors be
    Till all of time be done, done, done, done.
    On seven seas we learn
    Navy's stern call
    Faith, courage, service true,
    With honor, over honor, over all.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    I served you piece of doubting garbage!

Stand Navy out to sea,
    Fight our battle cry
    We'll never change our course,
    So vicious foe steer shy-y-y-y.
    Roll out the TNT,
    Anchors Aweigh.
    Sail on to victory
    And sink their bones to Davy Jones, hooray!

Anchors Aweigh, my boys,
    Anchors Aweigh.
    Farewell to foreign shores,
    We sail at break of day-ay-ay-ay.
    Through our last night ashore,
    Drink to the foam,
    Until we meet once more.
    Here's wishing you a happy voyage home.

Blue of the mighty deep
    Gold of God's great sun.
    Let these our colors be
    Till all of time be done, done, done, done.
    On seven seas we learn
    Navy's stern call
    Faith, courage, service true,
    With honor, over honor, over all.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

Yes, you did serve, breakfast, lunch and dinner. More then that, a big fat fu@k no! Ronald, why did you wait till after you were RETIRED! To start all this airborne crap? You and I worked together, for a bit in the North end 10 sector. You had WThF off. Before I was promoted out, I had admin duties at times (remember me now) and on those slow nights, to pass time I've read unit files when I had to place, a document or another and yours??? Your DD-214 was inside and guess what?? NO AIRBORNE and NO it's not classified either Only one guy, had a DD-214 that had reference numbers to training and some other sh!t. I couldn't understand. I did ask him about it and he would just smile and say, beats the he!! out of me to figure out the minds of the military. Those that had real airborne training, did have it listed. So live the lie, make yourself out to be a azzhole, with these lies. Some say you know Ron's joking?? I would believe that but I've been with you in person, when you told other this lie! I guess the joke just got carried to far and you can't back out, without looking like the douche, coward that you are. Big smile now Ronald!!!

Unregistered
    Yes, you did serve, breakfast, lunch and dinner. More then that, a big fat fu@k no! Ronald, why did you wait till after you were RETIRED! To start all this airborne crap? You and I worked together, for a bit in the North end 10 sector. You had WThF off. Before I was promoted out, I had admin duties at times (remember me now) and on those slow nights, to pass time I've read unit files when I had to place, a document or another and yours??? Your DD-214 was inside and guess what?? NO AIRBORNE and NO it's not classified either Only one guy, had a DD-214 that had reference numbers to training and some other sh!t. I couldn't understand. I did ask him about it and he would just smile and say, beats the he!! out of me to figure out the minds of the military. Those that had real airborne training, did have it listed. So live the lie, make yourself out to be a azzhole, with these lies. Some say you know Ron's joking?? I would believe that but I've been with you in person, when you told other this lie! I guess the joke just got carried to far and you can't back out, without looking like the douche, coward that you are. Big smile now Ronald!!!
    Ha ha, how does it feel to have your lies exposed cookie? Hummm? As close as you ever came to SEAL and airborne training was serving them breakfast and running to their table when their coffee went low. Regular or Decaf? Those were your favorite words. Made you kind of envious didn't it Ron? Getting close to real, muscled men who made a difference in this man's navy. But fear not, you served a purpose. Someone had to scrub the bacon grease out of the frying pans and that man was you! But it's not all bad sport. Everyone here sees through your bulls h i t. So, go ahead and spout lies while you dream about your sorry, failed military career. It's really ok.

Unregistered
    Ha ha, how does it feel to have your lies exposed cookie? Hummm? As close as you ever came to SEAL and airborne training was serving them breakfast and running to their table when their coffee went low. Regular or Decaf? Those were your favorite words. Made you kind of envious didn't it Ron? Getting close to real, muscled men who made a difference in this man's navy. But fear not, you served a purpose. Someone had to scrub the bacon grease out of the frying pans and that man was you! But it's not all bad sport. Everyone here sees through your bulls h i t. So, go ahead and spout lies while you dream about your sorry, failed military career. It's really ok.
    Sorry, I do have to correct you here. I agree with what you say BUT his favorite words then and now!!! Is lips or hips, how may I please you sir!!

Unregistered
    "Dress it right and cover down
    forty inches all around
    you got the Ft. campbell boogie
    what a crazy song
    G.I. beans and G.I. gravy
    G.I. wished I'd joined the navy
    you got the Ft. Campbell boogie
    what a crazy song. "

HAHO and HALO certified. SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    How dare you? You seem like you need a full five minutes in the Eucalyptus Steam Room at Vic Tanny's. I am an American Hero. I am to be worshiped sailor!!!

Unregistered
    How dare you? You seem like you need a full five minutes in the Eucalyptus Steam Room at Vic Tanny's. I am an American Hero. I am to be worshiped sailor!!!
    I don't know Ron, do you think you could get him to bust a nut, within 5 mins?? I hear, you could suck a golf ball, thru a garden hose. Now, of all the places to call another guy out to. You pick a steam room full of naked, males?? JG, looking over my shoulder, as I type this and wants to know. When you go out to dinner and the waiter, asks how do you want your meat cooked?? Do you reply!! Long, dark and juicy in the middle??

Unregistered
    I have risen sailors. I am the hope for a better tomorrow. Follow me and I will show you the way. Water over wine! 30 year old Scotch over whiskey. My peeps are not yellow marshmallows. They are submarine warriors like me!

Happy Easter to all HAHO and HALO men and women.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH

Page 522 of 615 FirstFirst ... 22422472512520521522523524532572 ... LastLast