The Lube Promotion chant - Page 519
Page 519 of 615 FirstFirst ... 19419469509517518519520521529569 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,190 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sailor let me talk with Uncle Joe and see what we can come up with. I volunteered for culinary school because it translates much better into thevreal world than infantry.

I received the chef Prudhonme award from clearing a jam out of my M4 while making a crab salad while under fire at an undisclosed beach head.

Cooks are warriors like Poseidon only we have forks.

I will shut down the GPS system then. Cone home as a conquering hero.
    Listen dumbass, no beaches have been stormed since World War II. That would make you about 95 years old. Try again. You are such a fraud.

Unregistered
    Listen dumbass, no beaches have been stormed since World War II. That would make you about 95 years old. Try again. You are such a fraud.
    I made an arrest on Normandy isle but I also went to a beach in Omaha. Same thing. I stormed Omaha beach. I am submarine airborne jer cough.

You ready for the eucalyptus stream room at Vic Tanny's? Maybe the dust bowl.

Unregistered
    With all due respect pal. in December 1992, just beofre leaving office ( he had just been beaten a month earlier by Bill Clinton), President George HW Bush, in his infinite wisdom, and as a lame duck president, sent Marines to Somalia. They came off landing craft in a higly staged exercise with media on the beaches filming it. Thereofre, yes, they did storm the beaches in some BS humanitarian crock. When war lords starting escalating the fight, BC was in power. By October 1993, it went to crap and thus "Black hawk Down." I'd love to blame Clinnton, but he did right...Get the hell out of there..Why did Bush get us there in the first place?

Anyhow, sorry to butt in. But in thoery you were incorrect. As for everything else... Buddy, you are A-OK!

Unregistered
    With all due respect pal. in December 1992, just beofre leaving office ( he had just been beaten a month earlier by Bill Clinton), President George HW Bush, in his infinite wisdom, and as a lame duck president, sent Marines to Somalia. They came off landing craft in a higly staged exercise with media on the beaches filming it. Thereofre, yes, they did storm the beaches in some BS humanitarian crock. When war lords starting escalating the fight, BC was in power. By October 1993, it went to crap and thus "Black hawk Down." I'd love to blame Clinnton, but he did right...Get the hell out of there..Why did Bush get us there in the first place?

Anyhow, sorry to butt in. But in thoery you were incorrect. As for everything else... Buddy, you are A-OK!
    Sailor, stay out of my business. I was making Somali Sauerbraten when you were just a school crossing guard. You sound like a know it all. Is this the Wet Wanderer?

Unregistered
    Sailor, stay out of my business. I was making Somali Sauerbraten when you were just a school crossing guard. You sound like a know it all. Is this the Wet Wanderer?
    Well, I'm not the Wet Wanderer, your newest best friend. Ron, you weren't in Somali! How do I know this?? Cause I was! Nor have you EVER left the safety of you shore duty or being under the polar cap. You've claimed to have went to Panama too, again no you! Again I was!! Honesty, you've become such a d!ck, it's hard to tell the truth from your lies. You've claimed to be on a special assignment, with the SAS.. Sorry another bullsh!t story. SAS only crossed trained with SF and Delta and it was a 10+ month assignment. You've claimed to been in the Falkland war, with the Brit's. Again another lie! Why, do you feel this need to make yourself out to be a hero? You clan, claims leave Ron alone, he's joking. He's super QRU and all that. I can't agree with that, you have some bad mental issues!!!! Retirement not agreeing with you? We know you weren't ready for it, because of all your claims of drop extensions, ranks then puff, your shown the door!!! Only thing your do is sh!t upon those that did go and especially the families of the ones who never came back. You know getting your medal's, tap and patches at the Army/Navy store doesn't really mean you went! I know living with the fact that all you, were good enough for was being a cook. It's ok, really, cooks play a roll in the military. No shame you weren't cut out for any special operations unit. Even your airborne claims are a lie. The S.O.N. nor the S.O.D ordered all cooked on a naval vessel to be airborne trained. So, come to terms that now that your uniform was taken away from you. Your only a internet commando. Just be the old fat man you became and enjoy life. Don't piss on the memory of those that, gave their life's, so you can get on the internet and do what your doing. Funny, man your lies are getting OLD!

Unregistered
    Ron, you know you weren't. The only Somali that you have seen is on television. You are a lying fraud who never did any of the stuff you claim. You are a disgrace to those who did serve. Take your false claims and shove them up your ass. And please, don't mention Vic Tanny"s or any place that no longer exists. It's getting tiresome. Kiss my ass!

Unregistered
    Sailors,

You were just thinking about me, weren't you?

Unregistered
    The MBPD gig is mine if I want it. I will be at the Clevelander at 2 pm meeting with crime watch representatives.

I'm back to the top! No page 5 for this bad boy.

Tomorrow I'll be at Pit Bull's restaurant gathering more support.

Unregistered
    Mr. Stolen Valor, the only Somali action that you saw was on television, the movie called "Black Hawk Down." You're such a bulls h i t artist. And by the way, no way in hell will you be the next Miami Beach Chief. They won't take a confirmed liar, which you are. Especially one who is a broken down old retiree who had no plan when her retired. Give it up and go enjoy the hills of Tennessee.

Unregistered
    Mr. Stolen Valor, the only Somali action that you saw was on television, the movie called "Black Hawk Down." You're such a bulls h i t artist. And by the way, no way in hell will you be the next Miami Beach Chief. They won't take a confirmed liar, which you are. Especially one who is a broken down old retiree who had no plan when her retired. Give it up and go enjoy the hills of Tennessee.
    Sailor, I just returned from Pork Chop Hill and did roll call for hill street. I also sing with Lauren hill

Sailor, Collins avenue is my new stomping grounds. Leadership is heading to Alton road.

Page 519 of 615 FirstFirst ... 19419469509517518519520521529569 ... LastLast