The Lube Promotion chant - Page 517
Page 517 of 615 FirstFirst ... 17417467507515516517518519527567 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,170 of 6142

Unregistered
    Sailors, I going to give you some advice. Get a hearing test. Being at battle stations for so long under the sea has messed up my ability to hear compliments.

My doctor told me I should get a PSA test for my prostrate. I heard TSA and bent over at the conveyor belt at MIA.

I was told my polyps needed to go through the scanner.

Be submarine airborne like me. Get a hearing test!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sailors, I going to give you some advice. Get a hearing test. Being at battle stations for so long under the sea has messed up my ability to hear compliments.

My doctor told me I should get a PSA test for my prostrate. I heard TSA and bent over at the conveyor belt at MIA.

I was told my polyps needed to go through the scanner.

Be submarine airborne like me. Get a hearing test!
    Give it a break. The only battle stations you have ever been at is a deep fryer machine. Especially since you spent your entine sorry naval career at a land based mess hall serving real SEALs and on occasion visiting Army Rangers and Green Beret. The polyps you have are caused by your naval buddies sticking their dycks up your six on those lonly nights in the base barracks. They don't let fa*gots like yourself on real submarines.

Unregistered
    Sailor, if you're free and you like what you see...dance with me!

Unregistered
    Popeye, STFU! Is this all you have now, since your forced retirement?? Fun & games aside. You were a azzhole, while here and d@mn now with all this free time. You've become a even bigger one. If you want to talk to people talk!! Leave the lies and false hero sh!t out of it. You would get a more friendlier responds. Ron not everyone that serves in the military saw or did combat. Especially YOU!!!! Being in a combat operation area doesn't mean, you did any. Your airborne wings, CIB, ranger tab, you got them all at a Army, navy store Medals too!!!! Damn, I wouldn't be able to face my friends or family. If I lied like you do.

Unregistered
    Popeye, STFU! Is this all you have now, since your forced retirement?? Fun & games aside. You were a azzhole, while here and d@mn now with all this free time. You've become a even bigger one. If you want to talk to people talk!! Leave the lies and false hero sh!t out of it. You would get a more friendlier responds. Ron not everyone that serves in the military saw or did combat. Especially YOU!!!! Being in a combat operation area doesn't mean, you did any. Your airborne wings, CIB, ranger tab, you got them all at a Army, navy store Medals too!!!! Damn, I wouldn't be able to face my friends or family. If I lied like you do.
    Very well said! Ron is the biggest lying fraud on Leo Affairs. His stolen valor claims are disgusting and an affront to every serviceman and woman who ever wore a uniform.

Unregistered
    Very well said! Ron is the biggest lying fraud on Leo Affairs. His stolen valor claims are disgusting and an affront to every serviceman and woman who ever wore a uniform.
    I agree, I've served and lost a brother and friends I've made from within my unit. It's difficult, to know Ron and now read the lies, just for attention. Once, I counted Ron as a friend, as I got to know him longer, I could see, his friendship, that he claimed he had for me and a few others was just a stepping stone to get a head. I know Ron's been good to a few and you all think the guys great BUT I've always hated a back stabber and those who were 2-faced. Play people against each other, to draw attention away from his screw ups. Ron came on in, if I remember correctly in 86, we've worked 10 sector together and he was afraid to go hands on with anyone. When a 3-15 when out, he was never the first to arrive, even if he was only a few blocks away. In progress calls, pretty much the same thing. Ron, would make a good a good city counsel member, he know how to talk a great deal of sh!t and find excuses not to keep his promises and blame others. Ron, will figure out now who I'm now, cause I live right around the corner from him and I see him around almost every day. Even when he's claimed to be out of state or Country. The whole time he claimed to be in Chicago, as chief??? It was just from, his computer keys board, here in Florida.. Ron's the worlds greatest key board warrior!!!!

Unregistered
    Sailors, this super submariner is no 3rd page material. Right back where I belong. Just say: BADDA BOOK, BADDA BOOM!
    Stand down. That's an order!

Unregistered
    Sailors, this super submariner is no 3rd page material. Right back where I belong. Just say: BADDA BOOK, BADDA BOOM!
    Stand down. That's an order!
    Dam@, your a poster child as to, why you say no to drugs! Your brain, is fried.

Unregistered
    Dam@, your a poster child as to, why you say no to drugs! Your brain, is fried.
    Dude, this guy may be the only one around here that makes sense. Read the other threads. The back-stabbing is off the chain. The man served. You all admit to seeing his DD-214. The rest is just a bunch of people joshing around. Drugs?? you want to read about people on drugs, look at the attacks on Pulido, reyes, ortiz and the list goes on. This thread is comic relief. It lasted over ten years right? People come here for entertainment or to be chastised and called "sailor."

You take this far too seriously. Long live the LPC! lol

Unregistered
    Dude, this guy may be the only one around here that makes sense. Read the other threads. The back-stabbing is off the chain. The man served. You all admit to seeing his DD-214. The rest is just a bunch of people joshing around. Drugs?? you want to read about people on drugs, look at the attacks on Pulido, reyes, ortiz and the list goes on. This thread is comic relief. It lasted over ten years right? People come here for entertainment or to be chastised and called "sailor."

You take this far too seriously. Long live the LPC! lol
    Ok, I'm not the one your posting this to but I know who he is and he isn't a moron, jerk or azzhole. What ever you want to call him. I and others get where he's coming from. Ron, the lair and you. Ron's comic relief is offences to many. He's not joking when he tells lie over his military time. He wants to impress the weak minded and friends. Why a grown man, has to get on a computer and lie, shows his true character.

Page 517 of 615 FirstFirst ... 17417467507515516517518519527567 ... LastLast