The Lube Promotion chant - Page 515
Page 515 of 615 FirstFirst ... 15415465505513514515516517525565 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,150 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Super Lube's posts, translated I'm a peter puffer and I enjoy, some real man action. There is nothing, like having a man, throw you over the sofa and ram, his meat into me, for a short man Little Kim, is hung like a mule!!!

..--.-...-.--.----..-.-..-.-..--. ....-.--.--.--.-..--.-.-.-...--..---.--.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. --.--.-.--.--.--.-.--.---.

Unregistered
    ..--.-...-.--.----..-.-..-.-..--. ....-.--.--.--.-..--.-.-.-...--..---.--.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. --.--.-.--.--.--.-.--.---.
    Another translation, needed?? I the Lube, am sending this mag for HELP! The United Nations, Warsaw pact and the Pacific nations have found out. I'm really a poser!!! I dropped the balls when I was requested to cook a simple country dinner. I didn't know what to do?? Little Kim had been beating the bottom of my feet for the embarrassment, I caused him. Please if your reading this msg. send the real military!! Not guys like me, that lied over his military deployments and training. Please. I beg of you all!! The rest of the msg. couldn't be translated because this is a PG13 site and those under the age of 25 don't need to read about man sex. It will rot your brain and you'll feel the need to rip out your eyeballs. End of translation..

Unregistered
    Another translation, needed?? I the Lube, am sending this mag for HELP! The United Nations, Warsaw pact and the Pacific nations have found out. I'm really a poser!!! I dropped the balls when I was requested to cook a simple country dinner. I didn't know what to do?? Little Kim had been beating the bottom of my feet for the embarrassment, I caused him. Please if your reading this msg. send the real military!! Not guys like me, that lied over his military deployments and training. Please. I beg of you all!! The rest of the msg. couldn't be translated because this is a PG13 site and those under the age of 25 don't need to read about man sex. It will rot your brain and you'll feel the need to rip out your eyeballs. End of translation..

..--.-.--.--.-.-. --.-.-.-.--.---.--.--.-.....---.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. ..-.-.-..---.-....-.-.-.

Unregistered
    Sailor, I have just resurfaced just off of Thailand. Let me remind you of something: I am like a Folgers heart blend. I am robust and I am rich!

You are neither.

..--.-.-. ..---.--.-..

Look it up!

Unregistered
    Sailor, I have just resurfaced just off of Thailand. Let me remind you of something: I am like a Folgers heart blend. I am robust and I am rich!

You are neither.

..--.-.-. ..---.--.-..

Look it up!
    No, you are a broken down, old piece of crap who had no retirement plan. You are neither in Thailand or any other place in the world. You sit at home all day and troll Leo Affairs. You just can't get it into your head that the reason the city didn't extend your DROP is because they couldn't wait to get rid of you. You are incompetent! Always has been! Complete loser!

Unregistered
    No, you are a broken down, old piece of crap who had no retirement plan. You are neither in Thailand or any other place in the world. You sit at home all day and troll Leo Affairs. You just can't get it into your head that the reason the city didn't extend your DROP is because they couldn't wait to get rid of you. You are incompetent! Always

has been! Complete loser!
    Eucalyptus steam room. Vic Tanny's. Right now!!!!dont stop
    Off at the Ranch House first.

We're dancing!

Unregistered
    Eucalyptus steam room. Vic Tanny's. Right now!!!!dont stop
    Off at the Ranch House first.

We're dancing!
    I live in reality. I don't dance with F A G G O T S in places that no longer exist!

Unregistered
    I live in reality. I don't dance with F A G G O T S in places that no longer exist!
    Dude, I think "dancing" is street for fighting...and your insulting homophobia is getting old. Kid around all you want but please stop with hatred. There is no room for it here. I'm serious man. Drop those type of insults please.

Unregistered
    Dude, I think "dancing" is street for fighting...and your insulting homophobia is getting old. Kid around all you want but please stop with hatred. There is no room for it here. I'm serious man. Drop those type of insults please.
    Ha Ha, Got under your skin did we? Here's the deal, we drop the insults when they drop this entire string.

Unregistered
    Sailor, let's all get along. I'm on Bourbon Street with my beads. Woooooohoooooo. If you're free and you like what you see, dance with me.

The Lube Promotion Thread is here forever like global
    Warming. You want protests throughout the country? Get rid of 10 years of wisdom and patriotism!

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH

All you sailors..STAND DOWN.

That's an order!

Page 515 of 615 FirstFirst ... 15415465505513514515516517525565 ... LastLast