The Lube Promotion chant - Page 513
Page 513 of 615 FirstFirst ... 13413463503511512513514515523563613 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sailors: A-ten-HUT!

The Governor may be looking my way to address the water management issue in Florida. I am on a short list. He said that "maybe the best person to deal with managing water is a great an who spent a lot of time serving our nation, under the water and within the water."

I'll keep you posted. Ladies, put on a pot of coffee ( Medium Roast, with a vanilla twist preferably....and a few toasted croissant) and get me Withers Van Lines so I can move my stuff from under the expressway and get it up to Tallahassee.)
    Hey cookie, will you knock this s h i t off? The SEALs and Rangers are complaining that you undercooked the bacon this morning. They are starting to suspect that you did it on purpose because you are jealous of their accomplishments. Just because you didn't have the balls to even get close to what they do in your sorry, military career. Also, the CPO is complaining that you're not getting the pots clean enough.

Unregistered
    Looks like both the Seals and Sailors are out on missions because this chat has been very quiet lately.

Unregistered
    Looks like both the Seals and Sailors are out on missions because this chat has been very quiet lately.
    A submarine airborne American hero is always on a mission. A mission for truth, justice, and the American way.

Unregistered
    A submarine airborne American hero is always on a mission. A mission for truth, justice, and the American way.
    Yes, they are always on a mission to keep this country safe and free so get up off of your ass cookie Lube and get them some breakfast and hot coffee. We know that you are sooooo jealous of their exploits. Can't help it that your balls weren't big enough or that you didn't have even the stamina to do one-tenth of what they had to do to try out. But since your intelligence and aptitude scores were so lo the Navy had the perfect MOS for you, that of a seaman apprentice junior cookie. When you are scrambling their eggs, be careful not to scorch them. We real Navy men hate that scorching taste. Also, make the bacon crunchy and the oatmeal not too lumpy!

Unregistered
    Yes, they are always on a mission to keep this country safe and free so get up off of your ass cookie Lube and get them some breakfast and hot coffee. We know that you are sooooo jealous of their exploits. Can't help it that your balls weren't big enough or that you didn't have even the stamina to do one-tenth of what they had to do to try out. But since your intelligence and aptitude scores were so lo the Navy had the perfect MOS for you, that of a seaman apprentice junior cookie. When you are scrambling their eggs, be careful not to scorch them. We real Navy men hate that scorching taste. Also, make the bacon crunchy and the oatmeal not too lumpy!
    Sailor, did you serve? Coast Guard maybe? I was the real thing, in the military. After going thru Ranger school and first in my class. I made suggestions on how the training cycle should be and you know what? They changed the entire course, cause of ME! Before me you had to complete the ranger school to get into the 75th ranger battalion. Now, it could be up to a year or longer before you went and you know what?? The pass rate was MUCH higher. The school was still hard but I made it so people can be more ready. What have you done or shown for yourself? Write a ticket or two? Super Fly?

Unregistered
    Sailor, did you serve? Coast Guard maybe? I was the real thing, in the military. After going thru Ranger school and first in my class. I made suggestions on how the training cycle should be and you know what? They changed the entire course, cause of ME! Before me you had to complete the ranger school to get into the 75th ranger battalion. Now, it could be up to a year or longer before you went and you know what?? The pass rate was MUCH higher. The school was still hard but I made it so people can be more ready. What have you done or shown for yourself? Write a ticket or two? Super Fly?
    You sir, are a real American!

Unregistered
    Hey little Jack corner, you changed Ranger training, HOW? You never went thru the school to know anything about it. He!!, you didn't even complete airborne school! OK enough jokes!! We all get your superfly, Mr. All American hero (zero) Stick to you police stories, some MIGHT believe you. Unless they were near the area Let me type real slow, so you can follow. You were nothing but a cook in the Navy! Repeat after me: To all the ones who read these posts. I'm sorry if my lies in anyway offended you. It was not my intent!!!! After my forced retirement, that I honestly wasn't ready for. I lost my way! All I have now is my family and my computer. I don't know how to connect with you all anymore, so I sometimes get carried away.

I don't mean any disrespect to those that did sever in a combat arms MOS or been in combat. My whole live, I was wrapped up in my uniform, it was all I had, that meant anything to me. When I put it on I grow bigger, stronger and faster than any could believe. When, they striped my identity from me. I got lost and looking for a way back. Please forgive me for being a azzhole! Now Ron, write this down, so you can put it next to your mirror and say it over and over again, till it's all right in your head.. Saying this and taking your medication daily, you'll bounce back, right in the head and find there is more to life, then being a cop and the internet.

Unregistered
    Did a helluva lot more than you did Ron. Cookie, the only thing that you came in first in was how to make scrambled eggs, which, by the way, the real men, the rangers of the 75th were complaining that you made them too soft. You have to get your act together. Your stories are off and you are full of s h i t, as usual. The real men you served, not served with, depended on you to have the coffee ready when they finished PT at 0700 hrs. Yes Ron, we all know that you were highly jealous of those real men, sitting there at the table, laughing and joking about their exploits in far off lands while you stood listening in your greasy stained apron. How demeaning it must have been cleaning up after they left, loading their dishes into the dishwasher. It just wasn't meant to be Ron. Just wasn't. Your balls were simply not big enough to do what real sailors and soldiers did, go off and fight the big ones. Don't despair, we all have a place in life and yours was to keep real men fed for exciting missions in far off lands. How difficult in retirement to suddenly realize that after a sorry career at the MPD that you were not needed or vital to the operation when you were not offered a DROP extension. That's just the way life is, get used to it.

Unregistered
    Sailor, who killed Coc k Robin?

Unregistered
    Sailor, who killed Coc k Robin?
    Dude, that is kind of violent for a nursery rhyme. Give me Hey-Diddle-Diddle any day!

Who killed C0ck Robin?
    I, said the Sparrow,
    with my bow and arrow,
    I killed C0ck Robin.

Who saw him die?
    I, said the Fly,
    with my little eye,
    I saw him die.

Who caught his blood?
    I, said the Fish,
    with my little dish,
    I caught his blood.