The Lube Promotion chant - Page 512
Page 512 of 615 FirstFirst ... 12412462502510511512513514522562612 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Of course not, there is NO SUBMARUNE AIRBORNE!!! Wait, I get it now, you watch that movie with that Steven S. guy who played a cook but was a former seal and saved the ship?? Arthur Treacher's fish & chip are GOOD!! I'll take a order please..
    Sailor, you are going to have to get up and get the malt vinegar on your own. Then bring me back an Orange Julius from Royal Castle. I was a consultant on the movie you speak of with Mr. S. Watch Under Siege and look for name on the credits right before Best Boy and Key Grip. Check out my "My Space" page with a picture of the two of us and Tommy Lee.....

Unregistered
    Sailor, you are going to have to get up and get the malt vinegar on your own. Then bring me back an Orange Julius from Royal Castle. I was a consultant on the movie you speak of with Mr. S. Watch Under Siege and look for name on the credits right before Best Boy and Key Grip. Check out my "My Space" page with a picture of the two of us and Tommy Lee.....
    SpongeBob, you need mental help!! Well since it was recorded on my DVR. I took the time (to waste) and watched it again and guess what??? No you!

Unregistered
    SpongeBob, you need mental help!! Well since it was recorded on my DVR. I took the time (to waste) and watched it again and guess what??? No you!
    You better rewind again Englebert. My name is there. Slow down the tape. Steven S. and i would head up to Penrod's in Lauderdale when we were shooting down here. Why do you think he decided to become a cop?

Unregistered
    You better rewind again Englebert. My name is there. Slow down the tape. Steven S. and i would head up to Penrod's in Lauderdale when we were shooting down here. Why do you think he decided to become a cop?
    Not from you, that's for sure. Come on you gave him cooking tips. Certainly not anything police. Why can't you just admit it.. You were a token appointment, yes I said token appointment cause they needed a light skin guy on staff. It's cool, you made it by a miracle, to your 30 or was it, as you stated once, you started in 79 as a undercover officer but things got to hot for you so you join the military till, things cooled down and you came back.. Honestly, I didn't know Miami P.D. let children join there department back then Oh I did see credits for you on the cartoon SpongeBob, as the voice of the toons. Crusty crag was it?? Thinking it over, and being reminded, Mr. Submarine Airborne Ranger, you never replied to as what a daisy chain was? You can Google it I believe or Bing???? Then you can act as if you knew what it was all along.. Well Super Ron as usual it's has been fun. JG, stated retirement isn't agreeing with you. He said your gaining ALOT of weight, since your (FORCED) retirement.

Unregistered
    Not from you, that's for sure. Come on you gave him cooking tips. Certainly not anything police. Why can't you just admit it.. You were a token appointment, yes I said token appointment cause they needed a light skin guy on staff. It's cool, you made it by a miracle, to your 30 or was it, as you stated once, you started in 79 as a undercover officer but things got to hot for you so you join the military till, things cooled down and you came back.. Honestly, I didn't know Miami P.D. let children join there department back then Oh I did see credits for you on the cartoon SpongeBob, as the voice of the toons. Crusty crag was it?? Thinking it over, and being reminded, Mr. Submarine Airborne Ranger, you never replied to as what a daisy chain was? You can Google it I believe or Bing???? Then you can act as if you knew what it was all along.. Well Super Ron as usual it's has been fun. JG, stated retirement isn't agreeing with you. He said your gaining ALOT of weight, since your (FORCED) retirement.
    Mr. S. Taught me Aikido. I was very good at it. However, I parlayed it into a talent in Krav Maga becoming a 34* master in itchytwat ( from Korean province outside Haifa).

Mr. S. Always told me " do what is expected at unexpected times."

So I'd like you to zip it, trip it , and clip it. NOW Sailor... NOW!!!

Unregistered
    Mr. S. Taught me Aikido. I was very good at it. However, I parlayed it into a talent in Krav Maga becoming a 34* master in itchytwat ( from Korean province outside Haifa).

Mr. S. Always told me " do what is expected at unexpected times."

So I'd like you to zip it, trip it , and clip it. NOW Sailor... NOW!!!
    Ronald, have you not been taking your medication, again? The meds your on are NOT to be missed!! Increase your dose. to 2 every 6 hours for a week, then you can go back to 1 a day. trust me you'll feel much better about yourself and quit with the lies. There is no need to make yourself out, to more then what you are. You'll still be the same sh!t headed, douche we all come to read about. Now lets be real for a tiny moment. How is it you claim to know all the fighting skills and a mater (baiter).. Yet I remember 2 times you had you azz handed to you. 1st one is my favorite.. The dust bowl!! Summer of 89! You sold wolf tickets to a guy and ran you month to the point MANY wanted to tape or glue your mouth shut. Yet, he did come to the bowl of champions to meet with you. As we all watched!! You got hip tossed, as you, so girly thru your first punch He did step back and let you back up. Funny we all now saw the fear in your eyes!! Yet, stupidly, won you over and took another punch!! This time no mercy was shown to you. You took a hit, to your jaw and midsection and fell down again. NOW, you did the right thing... (RAN) for your own safety. You saw Lt. B. Baldwin at the transfer point and told, cried, ratted out what had happen. Now, you put the Lt. on the spot and he had NO CHOICE but to take you to then I.S. and left you there. Mr. Hero, you not only pulled a b!tch move. You told on everyone, who was their. Cause of that... NO ONE backed your story to the events that occurred. Yet, the officer was transferred out of the North end and was send to the retirement sector 60. You did him a favor, if you ask me. Second time, was in the pork-n-beans! Another favorite, some skinny little black school aged child.. Was making you his b!tch too and you SCREAMED for a 3-15!

So on the internet we can be, as the old military saying "be all that you can be" and boy you are!! If this is how you want to be known or remembered, have at it! Enjoy yourself. I'm have, especially when it's a slow night and I break out my tablet and read all of your famous glory (hole) days. Retirement, is being wasted on you. You should of taken at least one of the SO-MANY chiefs jobs offered. Instead of the cooking jobs at Miami High....

Unregistered
    Ronald, have you not been taking your medication, again? The meds your on are NOT to be missed!! Increase your dose. to 2 every 6 hours for a week, then you can go back to 1 a day. trust me you'll feel much better about yourself and quit with the lies. There is no need to make yourself out, to more then what you are. You'll still be the same sh!t headed, douche we all come to read about. Now lets be real for a tiny moment. How is it you claim to know all the fighting skills and a mater (baiter).. Yet I remember 2 times you had you azz handed to you. 1st one is my favorite.. The dust bowl!! Summer of 89! You sold wolf tickets to a guy and ran you month to the point MANY wanted to tape or glue your mouth shut. Yet, he did come to the bowl of champions to meet with you. As we all watched!! You got hip tossed, as you, so girly thru your first punch He did step back and let you back up. Funny we all now saw the fear in your eyes!! Yet, stupidly, won you over and took another punch!! This time no mercy was shown to you. You took a hit, to your jaw and midsection and fell down again. NOW, you did the right thing... (RAN) for your own safety. You saw Lt. B. Baldwin at the transfer point and told, cried, ratted out what had happen. Now, you put the Lt. on the spot and he had NO CHOICE but to take you to then I.S. and left you there. Mr. Hero, you not only pulled a b!tch move. You told on everyone, who was their. Cause of that... NO ONE backed your story to the events that occurred. Yet, the officer was transferred out of the North end and was send to the retirement sector 60. You did him a favor, if you ask me. Second time, was in the pork-n-beans! Another favorite, some skinny little black school aged child.. Was making you his b!tch too and you SCREAMED for a 3-15!

So on the internet we can be, as the old military saying "be all that you can be" and boy you are!! If this is how you want to be known or remembered, have at it! Enjoy yourself. I'm have, especially when it's a slow night and I break out my tablet and read all of your famous glory (hole) days. Retirement, is being wasted on you. You should of taken at least one of the SO-MANY chiefs jobs offered. Instead of the cooking jobs at Miami High....

Sailor, it was Sgt. westby. I was not running. I broke my hand on the guys face. But wedtby was handling an incident when some cop cold ****ed someone in prisoner processing.

I had to see sgt Fitzgerald who sent me to Lt. Pierce. An injury report was done . The other incident was a big IS case.

Had nothing to do with me. We both landed shots. Do you remember who the referree was? I do.

So stop with the tales Sailor!

Unregistered
    Sailor, it was Sgt. westby. I was not running. I broke my hand on the guys face. But wedtby was handling an incident when some cop cold ****ed someone in prisoner processing.

I had to see sgt Fitzgerald who sent me to Lt. Pierce. An injury report was done . The other incident was a big IS case.

Had nothing to do with me. We both landed shots. Do you remember who the referree was? I do.

So stop with the tales Sailor!
    Dude, really?? You broke your hand hitting him? You NEVER landed a punch. It was over before it really started. It was the fastest azz kicking in HISTORY!!!!! It lasted less them 2 mins. Most of if was you talking sh!t before it started.. Sgt Westly, wasn't involved in this. It was ONLY Lt. Baldwin and then later Sgt. D. Payne, he was the sector Sgt at the time, so he and the Lt felt it was best to send the WINNER, to another sector, so as NOT to have anymore problems. Yet, you still tried to redeem yourself thru I.S. Ron, give it a rest O'K. Everyone's retired now so be all you can be, there's no-one to stop your lies. Except the few who still read these posts and take the time to correct others, over pass incidents. Even after he was transferred, you ran you mouth at times to WS, RB and DF not knowing they were still friends with the guy. Grow up already, in life WE all at one time or another meet that one, that can beat our azz into the ground. Oh there was no referee for this, just a bunch of sector officers, watching the outcome. You must of had more then 1 incident in the dust bowl and are getting confused and putting the two together. To bad cell phone weren't really a big thing back then. The video would be funny. Oh I think I made a typo sorry instead of running, I should of written skipping, that's more your speed. If anyone tells tails, it you Mr. Submarine Ranger Airborne. Explain how a COOK on a sub, goes to airborne school, then ranger school, plus all the advance training such a Haho & HALO, sniper school all in the LAST year, you were in, It just doesn't happen!!!!! No the S.O.D nor the S.O.N, ever given written or verbal orders that ALL cooks on a sub get this type of COMBAT training. It a waste of time, money and training. Those slots are given to those that have the time left in service of a min of 24 months and there MOS, shows a need. None are, given when you getting discharged, at the end of the training cycle. So, try again please.. This time with more truth???????????? Well as usual it's been FUN, man I too, need to get a life. Damn it just dawned on me He!!, time for a vacation from myself & you..

Unregistered
    Sailors: A-ten-HUT!

The Governor may be looking my way to address the water management issue in Florida. I am on a short list. He said that "maybe the best person to deal with managing water is a great an who spent a lot of time serving our nation, under the water and within the water."

I'll keep you posted. Ladies, put on a pot of coffee ( Medium Roast, with a vanilla twist preferably....and a few toasted croissant) and get me Withers Van Lines so I can move my stuff from under the expressway and get it up to Tallahassee.)

Unregistered
    Sailors: A-ten-HUT!

The Governor may be looking my way to address the water management issue in Florida. I am on a short list. He said that "maybe the best person to deal with managing water is a great an who spent a lot of time serving our nation, under the water and within the water."

I'll keep you posted. Ladies, put on a pot of coffee ( Medium Roast, with a vanilla twist preferably....and a few toasted croissant) and get me Withers Van Lines so I can move my stuff from under the expressway and get it up to Tallahassee.)
    Move your stuff from UNDER THE EXPRESSWAY? Misses, had enough of your BS too and kicked you to the curb? Mr. I'm so great, why didn't the Gov give you the Broward S.O. nod? Don't say he did but I give it away to be owed a favor from a Sgt. I gave it to. Of all the friends you had here, you couldn't think of one of them??? Your on a short list alright, the one with sever mental problems. I told you all those years ago, you can't let VD go unchecked!! It will clear up after a while BUT like it did big Al, it will eat you brain and it really does appears it has and is.. Don't keep us posted, we really don't care! Move on fat stack, I sure there our Popeyes, I-95 North. So, your going to become a Tallahassee Lassie, you roar girlfriend.. Wait, I can read the headlines now:: You decided NOT to take that job offer too, cause you wanted to treat a friend to a BIG posting and are still waiting for that call back to MPD?? Your phone is still on right?? Cause they may have tired to call you and you've missed it?? Who are you going to put as the new chief here?? Don't say, watch you'll see, cause you haven't been right once yet...….

Page 512 of 615 FirstFirst ... 12412462502510511512513514522562612 ... LastLast