The Lube Promotion chant - Page 494
Page 494 of 615 FirstFirst ... 394444484492493494495496504544594 ... LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 6142

Unregistered
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/meet-russ...131600062.html

I was interviewed for this story as one of the foremost experts on submarine tactics but they removed it claiminjg it to be a conflict of interest now that I will be getting sworn in as chief this week.

Great article sailors. Give it a look.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/meet-russ...131600062.html

I was interviewed for this story as one of the foremost experts on submarine tactics but they removed it claiminjg it to be a conflict of interest now that I will be getting sworn in as chief this week.

Great article sailors. Give it a look.
    MEDICATION! Start taking it again and QUIT missing your doses. If anyone was a candidate or to be the poster child, for who. The why's and reasons to be baker acted. It's you and your delusions. A cook, that's a foremost experts on submarine tactics? So, your a expert on all to do on submarine warfare, seal tactics, swat tactics, senior police management tactics. Yet, you said I got my drop extended and I was at your bye-bye get the he!! out retirement. Even remember seeing a few tears falling from you. Remember when you said I (meaning you) was going to be the next D/C, Major of central, A/C, major of SIS. What happen to all these promotions? Favor's to be owed?? The ones that got it, think your a idiot, grandstander and are sort of glad your gone, for reasons of their own.. It's ok we all face that day too, you have shown us WE must have a plan for retirement. Cause we do not to be you or follow in your footsteps... Thank you for that!

Unregistered
    MEDICATION! Start taking it again and QUIT missing your doses. If anyone was a candidate or to be the poster child, for who. The why's and reasons to be baker acted. It's you and your delusions. A cook, that's a foremost experts on submarine tactics? So, your a expert on all to do on submarine warfare, seal tactics, swat tactics, senior police management tactics. Yet, you said I got my drop extended and I was at your bye-bye get the he!! out retirement. Even remember seeing a few tears falling from you. Remember when you said I (meaning you) was going to be the next D/C, Major of central, A/C, major of SIS. What happen to all these promotions? Favor's to be owed?? The ones that got it, think your a idiot, grandstander and are sort of glad your gone, for reasons of their own.. It's ok we all face that day too, you have shown us WE must have a plan for retirement. Cause we do not to be you or follow in your footsteps... Thank you for that!
    Sailor it is "You're an expert" not "your." You went to Miami High didn't you?As yes my illiterate friend, I AM an expert. The CIA comes to me when they are (they're not their, dumb a$$) in a pickle. You and I are dancing, sauna, 2100 hours. Rosie, put a pot of coffee on, because after i deal with you, I am going up to my office...YES my office and having transferred to the stables ( midnights).

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    Sailor it is "You're an expert" not "your." You went to Miami High didn't you?As yes my illiterate friend, I AM an expert. The CIA comes to me when they are (they're not their, dumb a$$) in a pickle. You and I are dancing, sauna, 2100 hours. Rosie, put a pot of coffee on, because after i deal with you, I am going up to my office...YES my office and having transferred to the stables ( midnights).

Take your stories and shove them up your ass. The CIA wouldn't even look in your direction because the way you come on here and act like with an ass. The claims you make, including to be a recipient of the MOH, is shameful and demeaning to those on whom it has been conferred. It is a federal crime for you to claim this for which you should be exposed and thrown in jail. I guess we should feel sorry for you in a way. The way you left when your DROP was up, not being important enough have it extended as have others who were worth something more than you were not. No plan for the post retirement except to sit around on a website and spin total lies and bull s h i t! And don't reply with this nonsensical bulls h i t! about dancing in some Vic Tanny steam room or fighting in the dustbowl. Those cliches are getting very old as it all of this sailor and airborne references.

Unregistered
    Take your stories and shove them up your ass. The CIA wouldn't even look in your direction because the way you come on here and act like with an ass. The claims you make, including to be a recipient of the MOH, is shameful and demeaning to those on whom it has been conferred. It is a federal crime for you to claim this for which you should be exposed and thrown in jail. I guess we should feel sorry for you in a way. The way you left when your DROP was up, not being important enough have it extended as have others who were worth something more than you were not. No plan for the post retirement except to sit around on a website and spin total lies and bull s h i t! And don't reply with this nonsensical bulls h i t! about dancing in some Vic Tanny steam room or fighting in the dustbowl. Those cliches are getting very old as it all of this sailor and airborne references.
    The CIA confers with me. I make things happen. I am the eggman, they are they eggman, I am the Walrus. So stand your a$$ down sailor. This submarine airborne American hero is coming right at ya! Miami High illiterates need not apply. CAVALIER PRIDE!!!

Unregistered
    In United States v. Alvarez the U.S. Supreme Court ruled on June 28, 2012, that the Stolen Valor Act was an unconstitutional abridgment of the freedom of speech under the First Amendment, striking down the law in a 6 to 3 decision.

Unregistered

Miami high always the comeback, instead of facing the truth or admitting it. Ron, I can care less for your opinion of me. You shown it several years ago. When you ratted out 2 good people and almost got them fired! For what, To show your a team player? Your nothing but a poser and azzhole. Instead of returning the favor, for reasons I get. They never, acted in kind over the dumb sh!t you've done over your career. Funny I worked with you many years ago in 10 sector, before I was promoted out. Yes, Ron I could be a douche too and fill pages of your actions, that you would never want anyone to know! So, quit thinking your all that! Yes, I'm sure a post will be written, that you know this isn't Ron, just someone who want to start problems. Ron, think for a second if you can,, I know it's asking a lot. Since your retirement I've been at your home and sat with you while you post... All the time your laughing over what your starting. I really must be a azzhole, to say I thought you were a friend. Guess your a better B.S. artist, then I figured you out to be. It ok, we all live and learn. Me I guess, I was slow on the uptake and the real you! My wife, god rest her soul, always found you to be funny and entertaining. Glad she's not around to learn the truth! Now, you will know who this is!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Miami high always the comeback, instead of facing the truth or admitting it. Ron, I can care less for your opinion of me. You shown it several years ago. When you ratted out 2 good people and almost got them fired! For what, To show your a team player? Your nothing but a poser and azzhole. Instead of returning the favor, for reasons I get. They never, acted in kind over the dumb sh!t you've done over your career. Funny I worked with you many years ago in 10 sector, before I was promoted out. Yes, Ron I could be a douche too and fill pages of your actions, that you would never want anyone to know! So, quit thinking your all that! Yes, I'm sure a post will be written, that you know this isn't Ron, just someone who want to start problems. Ron, think for a second if you can,, I know it's asking a lot. Since your retirement I've been at your home and sat with you while you post... All the time your laughing over what your starting. I really must be a azzhole, to say I thought you were a friend. Guess your a better B.S. artist, then I figured you out to be. It ok, we all live and learn. Me I guess, I was slow on the uptake and the real you! My wife, god rest her soul, always found you to be funny and entertaining. Glad she's not around to learn the truth! Now, you will know who this is!!!!!!!
    Sailor, OUCH!!!!!

"First in war, first in peace, and first in the hearts of his countrymen." That is 100% me.

Stand down and do it now.

Unregistered
    Sailor, OUCH!!!!!

"First in war, first in peace, and first in the hearts of his countrymen." That is 100% me.

Stand down and do it now.
    You remind me of George Washington sir.

Unregistered
    I'm back...back in the New York Groove.

Page 494 of 615 FirstFirst ... 394444484492493494495496504544594 ... LastLast