The Lube Promotion chant - Page 486
Page 486 of 615 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496536586 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sailor. Are you going to Scarborough Fair?
    Only if I can ride in your pretty pink balloon?

Unregistered
    Only if I can ride in your pretty pink balloon?
    Charlie, if you're man enough when the goings tough, then sauna or dustbowl. Name it. I will not be insulted by trailer park trash. Stand down sailor. That's an order.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    Charlie, if you're man enough when the goings tough, then sauna or dustbowl. Name it. I will not be insulted by trailer park trash. Stand down sailor. That's an order.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!
    Little girl, asking other men to a sauna to settle whatever. Tells volumes, of your true nature. Is this why you can't let go of all these Navy jargons lies? You miss the days, of being in a small, HOT penis shaped boat! Ron, take your meds and all should be alright>>>>

Unregistered
    Little girl, asking other men to a sauna to settle whatever. Tells volumes, of your true nature. Is this why you can't let go of all these Navy jargons lies? You miss the days, of being in a small, HOT penis shaped boat! Ron, take your meds and all should be alright>>>>

Eucalyptus steam room at bicycle Tanny's tomorrow at night. Be there and leave your mom at home.

I HAHO and HALO reknowned . One-two-three-four. Run me run me ru e me some more!

Unregistered
    Eucalyptus steam room at bicycle Tanny's tomorrow at night. Be there and leave your mom at home.

I HAHO and HALO reknowned . One-two-three-four. Run me run me ru e me some more!
    Sorry, there are law preventing anyone from b!tch slapping the mentally handicap. {YOU}

Unregistered
    I will let all my fans in on a little secret. Gerard Butler plays me in the submarine movie "Hunter Killer." In the movie, I prepare a chicken Kiev for Yuri Andrapov, in 1983. But it was at the same time, when the CCCP thought we had launched nuclear weapons their way. Thankfully, cooler heads prevailed. Common plays my bunkmate who helped me prepare the borscht for the KGB.

Butler really is submarine airborne.

Unregistered
    I will let all my fans in on a little secret. Gerard Butler plays me in the submarine movie "Hunter Killer." In the movie, I prepare a chicken Kiev for Yuri Andrapov, in 1983. But it was at the same time, when the CCCP thought we had launched nuclear weapons their way. Thankfully, cooler heads prevailed. Common plays my bunkmate who helped me prepare the borscht for the KGB.

The movie is about you? LMAO.

Unregistered
    Miss me yet?

Unregistered

Gerard Butler?? the guy from "300" plays you in a movie? I was thinking more Charles Nelson Reilly or Clint Eastwood.

Unregistered
    Sailor, it is rewarding to see this place get a good douche and cleanse the corruption. If you see wings on the floor in the morning, you can be 100% submarine airborne that termites swarm in the woodwork. I stand at attention and render a stiff salute to those who tented the building and trash out of here.

Ethics like acne, cannot be caught. You either have it or you don't. I never used garlic powder when real garlic gloves were available in the galley.

Page 486 of 615 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496536586 ... LastLast