The Lube Promotion chant - Page 485
Page 485 of 615 FirstFirst ... 385435475483484485486487495535585 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,850 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OK I am back for now. My Krav Maga school just trained The Eagle Khabib Nurmagomedov to victory. He is now submarine airborne after choking out that Colin in the Eucalyptus Steam Room at Vic Tanny's.
    International dictionary term, from Mr. Putin's own library: Krav Mage:: Is a slang term used by westerners to let others know they are a well trained penis puffer and studied the art of oral pleasure of males. In mother Russia, these type of people are deported to the United States.

Unregistered
    Sailor, would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon? Because you sure ain't man enough to take the conn and plunge to the depths of Davy Jones Locker.

Stand down sailor that's an order. Even if I am not around, I am always around!

Unregistered
    Sailor, would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon? Because you sure ain't man enough to take the conn and plunge to the depths of Davy Jones Locker.

Man enough?? You want to thump on the azz of people in a sauna, the dust bowl that isn't no more. Now in your beautiful balloon?? Things I can't explain or understand, about you. When did you become such a b!tch? Well you always were, finally coming out of the closet! I think that's great, it will help you mentally a great deal. Next time you head out of town to put on your drag queen show. Post it on here, I'll try yo get time off and do you a great favor and video it for you and others

Unregistered

Your brand of leadership is intoxicating. I salute you.

Unregistered
    OK I am back for now. My Krav Maga school just trained The Eagle Khabib Nurmagomedov to victory. He is now submarine airborne after choking out that Colin in the Eucalyptus Steam Room at Vic Tanny's.
    You trained Khabib?

Unregistered
    Sailor, I support "getroman.com". Give it a look. We are blowing ballast and coming up to the surface.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Sailor, I support "getroman.com". Give it a look. We are blowing ballast and coming up to the surface.
    What does that even mean?

Unregistered
    sailors.......i am here for your review. I stand at attention. I am here to tell you that I have my chief standing in the shadows. YES, he will owe me a favor. ..Many people do.....But he is a good man and a better cop. No, he is not submarine airborne, but he will drop Thor's Hammer on the punks. I mention no names. figure it out on your own. Cavalier pride!!!! submarine airborne..OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    sailors.......i am here for your review. I stand at attention. I am here to tell you that i have my chief standing in the shadows. Yes, he will owe me a favor. ..many people do.....but he is a good man and a better cop. No, he is not submarine airborne, but he will drop thor's hammer on the punks. I mention no names. Figure it out on your own. Cavalier pride!!!! Submarine airborne..oohrah!
    medication!

Unregistered
    Sailor. Are you going to Scarborough Fair?

Page 485 of 615 FirstFirst ... 385435475483484485486487495535585 ... LastLast