The Lube Promotion chant - Page 484
Page 484 of 615 FirstFirst ... 384434474482483484485486494534584 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,840 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Damn, you off your meds again? First, it's a federal crime to claim falsely to be awarded the medal of honor, which you have in several prior posts. Second, where is it on your DD-214, that shows any airborne training? All I see are cooking school listed. Plus, no SEAL training, sniper training, dive schools. Especially no ranger school either.. No combat tours or action either?? Now before you and your little merry band of men go off. Ron's only joking, this isn't Ron posting. Yada, yada, yada. NBVPD, really? Is this like your twice being chief of C.P.D. You should let someone know at the department, your the chief. Cause they just looked at me like I was high and handed me a cup to pee in.
    Sailor, the word is "You're" NOT "Your". You are one moronic Miami High grad, aren't you. Well, I have Cavalier pride. We stand tall and avoid juvenile arrest records. My record is sealed by Congress due to the stews and bouillabaisse(s) I made for Yuri Andropov in the height of the Cold War.

I am cleaning up NBV in an undercover capacity ( just like the TV show undercover boss). I am watching and making notes. When you can HAHO from the Space Shuttle and cross the Pacific Ocean, doing so, to a hero's welcome in Ho Chi Minh City, then you can talk.

Unregistered
    Sailor, the word is "You're" NOT "Your". You are one moronic Miami High grad, aren't you. Well, I have Cavalier pride. We stand tall and avoid juvenile arrest records. My record is sealed by Congress due to the stews and bouillabaisse(s) I made for Yuri Andropov in the height of the Cold War.

I am cleaning up NBV in an undercover capacity ( just like the TV show undercover boss). I am watching and making notes. When you can HAHO from the Space Shuttle and cross the Pacific Ocean, doing so, to a hero's welcome in Ho Chi Minh City, then you can talk.

Next stop? The White House.

Unregistered

Glad your giving correction to other but never to yourself. Now a space shuttle? Wow! When did you become such a d!ck and azzhole to so many people? Certainly, not while employed here, cause you were a scared little girl, trapped in a fat mans body. Why did you wait till you left (you know shown the door) to come up with these military lies? Honestly, from the looks of you, you know being 5-11 by 5-9 you've sampled more of the food you cooked then served.. I bet if I were to hold up a McDonalds cheeseburger, up on I-95 overlooking headquarters. While you were sitting in the old I.A. office being you. You would of done the most amazing thing possible. You would of leaped from the window, bounced you fat azz, once of the drive. You would of landed next to me for it.. Better yet, remember how you use to inhale the fat long chocolate things you got, just off of 79st around the 400-600 block. If I was able to pick that fat dude up and hold him over my head for you to see. Then yes I could honestly see you. Doing a free fall from the shuttle and landing face first in your favorite position. I know WS asked you a while back. You know Little Kim (the rocket man) is still looking for the man servant. You hide away in your luggage, while you blew your way back to the states..

Unregistered
    Glad your giving correction to other but never to yourself. Now a space shuttle? Wow! When did you become such a d!ck and azzhole to so many people? Certainly, not while employed here, cause you were a scared little girl, trapped in a fat mans body. Why did you wait till you left (you know shown the door) to come up with these military lies? Honestly, from the looks of you, you know being 5-11 by 5-9 you've sampled more of the food you cooked then served.. I bet if I were to hold up a McDonalds cheeseburger, up on I-95 overlooking headquarters. While you were sitting in the old I.A. office being you. You would of done the most amazing thing possible. You would of leaped from the window, bounced you fat azz, once of the drive. You would of landed next to me for it.. Better yet, remember how you use to inhale the fat long chocolate things you got, just off of 79st around the 400-600 block. If I was able to pick that fat dude up and hold him over my head for you to see. Then yes I could honestly see you. Doing a free fall from the shuttle and landing face first in your favorite position. I know WS asked you a while back. You know Little Kim (the rocket man) is still looking for the man servant. You hide away in your luggage, while you blew your way back to the states..
    Buddy you got a problem. Wow. What is with you???

The man is super QRU!

let it go please.

Unregistered

The man is super QRU!

let it go please.
    Thank you for the support. I will be taking a sabbatical however as a top secret mission lays before me and much of the free world. Keep your head up and may the wind always be at your back as the port rises above the horizon to meet you in calm seas.

USA, aside from the obvious, means "Understanding Submarine Airborne." Unfortunately, many of you do not. I will be at "Books & Books" in the Gables in Mid-December signing copies of my just released biography. You can get copies at the Barnes & Noble on November 2nd.

Depending on how the mid-terms go, I will be testing the political tea leaves.

So now it is time to pack up the Studebaker and follow my own advice:

This sailor is standing down. Request permission to go ashore, sir.

Vaya con Dios, mi Amigos

Unregistered

The man is super QRU!

let it go please.
    The mans a lair and fraud. If that's what being super QRU is to you. I'm at a lost to help you understand.

Unregistered
    Thank you for the support. I will be taking a sabbatical however as a top secret mission lays before me and much of the free world. Keep your head up and may the wind always be at your back as the port rises above the horizon to meet you in calm seas.

USA, aside from the obvious, means "Understanding Submarine Airborne." Unfortunately, many of you do not. I will be at "Books & Books" in the Gables in Mid-December signing copies of my just released biography. You can get copies at the Barnes & Noble on November 2nd.

Depending on how the mid-terms go, I will be testing the political tea leaves.

So now it is time to pack up the Studebaker and follow my own advice:

This sailor is standing down. Request permission to go ashore, sir.

Vaya con Dios, mi Amigos
    Blow your comments out your ass! Stolen valor is a crime!

Unregistered
    Damn Ron, I forgot how fat you became over the years.. I was looking at the last annual report, where you posed for a picture. You should of not spend so much time in your early nights at BB & 81. You looked like a cross between a powder puff girl and fat Albert. A little help for you here: The next time you pose for ANY pictures, were a hat or at least wipe the shine of your large forehead. A person could go blind..

Unregistered
    OK I am back for now. My Krav Maga school just trained The Eagle Khabib Nurmagomedov to victory. He is now submarine airborne after choking out that Colin in the Eucalyptus Steam Room at Vic Tanny's.

Unregistered
    OK I am back for now. My Krav Maga school just trained The Eagle Khabib Nurmagomedov to victory. He is now submarine airborne after choking out that Colin in the Eucalyptus Steam Room at Vic Tanny's.
    Ronald, I hate to be the bearer of bad news. Have you watched the video of you holding court in the steam room?? NASTY!
    I just can't get those nasty image's out of my head. Damn as a kid Linda Lovelace and the way she took every penis placed if front of here, no matter the size' was like wow woman do that? I was real young, like 8 or 9. Seeing this with you as a old man myself. I don't want to take these images to the grave. Now the damage you caused, leave me like a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs. When I pull into the station..

Page 484 of 615 FirstFirst ... 384434474482483484485486494534584 ... LastLast