The Lube Promotion chant - Page 461
Page 461 of 615 FirstFirst ... 361411451459460461462463471511561 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Check out the article they did on me in Soldier of Fortune ( June 1984).

"Spatula, sub, and seal team six.....super man lives"

Wtitten by Whiskey Rottenc0ck

You remind me Robin, from the old batman series in the late 60's and 70's. Save you lies and BS.

Unregistered
    You remind me Robin, from the old batman series in the late 60's and 70's. Save you lies and BS.
    Robin was a boy wonder. I am a wonderful leader. POW- SOCK-BAM!

HAHO from 110,000 feet. Free dive on one breath to the bottom of the Mariannas Trench. Free dived to the Titanic and used the pool. Sailor, you better stand down and do it now. This bad boy is back in town.

Unregistered
    Robin was a boy wonder. I am a wonderful leader. POW- SOCK-BAM!

HAHO from 110,000 feet. Free dive on one breath to the bottom of the Mariannas Trench. Free dived to the Titanic and used the pool. Sailor, you better stand down and do it now. This bad boy is back in town.
    Should I be cleaning out my desk?? Since you've been claiming your coming back to be the chief. JG, said na, your being hand picked to be the first public safety director? BD, said your coming back as the tour director of Miami. Taking visitors to all the high crime area, to show they are safe? Which is boy blunder?

Unregistered
    Should I be cleaning out my desk?? Since you've been claiming your coming back to be the chief. JG, said na, your being hand picked to be the first public safety director? BD, said your coming back as the tour director of Miami. Taking visitors to all the high crime area, to show they are safe? Which is boy blunder?
    JG is right. Clean out your desk b!tch before I rip your pubes out one by one. I will be the new public safety director. Commissioner to be, Pichel, will make it happen. I am god of thunder and rock and roll.

Unregistered
    JG is right. Clean out your desk b!tch before I rip your pubes out one by one. I will be the new public safety director. Commissioner to be, Pichel, will make it happen. I am god of thunder and rock and roll.
    Wouldn't all he have to do, is pick them out of your teeth? To replace them??????? Public safety director (PSD) for short. Sounds like a V.D. Of all the positions you've claimed where yours, here and around the country. Your still our leoaffairs troll. Name dropping when ever you can. I bet more then half the people you name drop on, doesn't even know who you are... Don't worry about it Ron, your still my favorite turd!! You know what's interesting???? When you google or Bing your name..

Unregistered

Whiskey Rottenc-ck did a story on you. THE Whiskey Rottenc-ck??!!

Unregistered

Wasn't this the first story written about transgenders & cross dressers in the Navy? He!! of a story you were able to open the door for others of your kind to go into the military. Except the navy and airforce were the only ones to accept it. I guess you finally have something to be proud of Ronald. Forget the lies of airborne and all the other ones you tell. You should run with this and milk it for all it's worth!

Unregistered
    Wasn't this the first story written about transgenders & cross dressers in the Navy? He!! of a story you were able to open the door for others of your kind to go into the military. Except the navy and airforce were the only ones to accept it. I guess you finally have something to be proud of Ronald. Forget the lies of airborne and all the other ones you tell. You should run with this and milk it for all it's worth!

Stand down sailor that's an order! there are no trannys on a sub. but if there were, I would cook for them. I was fired out of a torpedo tube from 500 feet down. I am 100% American hero. Submarine Airborne....OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor that's an order! there are no trannys on a sub. but if there were, I would cook for them. I was fired out of a torpedo tube from 500 feet down. I am 100% American hero. Submarine Airborne....OOHRAH!
    Let's try this again. I know your getting OLD and it's hard for you to remember things correctly. Weren't you torpedoed? Not shot out of one. American hero? You've claimed to be Cuban, cause of where you were born. Now, with your main man Trump, going off on illegals. Your afraid you might get deported?? Don't worry aka Hector, will send a slow, leaking boat to bring you back.. The return trip, may come via of way of Africa.

Unregistered
    Let's try this again. I know your getting OLD and it's hard for you to remember things correctly. Weren't you torpedoed? Not shot out of one. American hero? You've claimed to be Cuban, cause of where you were born. Now, with your main man Trump, going off on illegals. Your afraid you might get deported?? Don't worry aka Hector, will send a slow, leaking boat to bring you back.. The return trip, may come via of way of Africa.
    tand down

I am a Hugenot you fool. Stand down sailor, that's an order.

Page 461 of 615 FirstFirst ... 361411451459460461462463471511561 ... LastLast