The Lube Promotion chant - Page 451
Page 451 of 615 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453461501551 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I bring forth the Lingam massage.

would this be a deviation from your previous Tantric secrets or even the Yoni massage and Taoist foreplay, sir?

Unregistered
    would this be a deviation from your previous Tantric secrets or even the Yoni massage and Taoist foreplay, sir?

Tantric secrets? what is going on?

Unregistered

I brought peace to Korean Peninsula. Perhaps I may be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

A safe Memorial Day to all. God bless America.

Unregistered
    I brought peace to Korean Peninsula. Perhaps I may be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

A safe Memorial Day to all. God bless America.
    ahoy there sailor. Thank you sir.

Unregistered
    Commissioner Pichel, Lord willing, this is your man right here.

Unregistered

Long Live Lab

Ron are you doing well? I hope so, I remember going to Futballs in the northend for Lunch and talking about the fine black female officers in the north station, we would fantisize about.

Those were the days!!!!!

Unregistered
    Ron are you doing well? I hope so, I remember going to Futballs in the northend for Lunch and talking about the fine black female officers in the north station, we would fantisize about.

Those were the days!!!!!

Sailor, you know I ordered "The Receiver" with lean roast beef ( if you know what I mean) and two slices of pepper jack cheese with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and oil. I remember once ordering the Submarino and burping right in an El Portal sergeant's face. I leapt onto the counter yelling "SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!"

Lt. Sku had to come out and handle the complaint.

Unregistered
    Sailor, you know I ordered "The Receiver" with lean roast beef ( if you know what I mean) and two slices of pepper jack cheese with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and oil. I remember once ordering the Submarino and burping right in an El Portal sergeant's face. I leapt onto the counter yelling "SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!"

Lt. Sku had to come out and handle the complaint.
    Receiver?? I heard you don't pitch, you catch. Is that why you like those trannies so much??

Unregistered
    Receiver?? I heard you don't pitch, you catch. Is that why you like those trannies so much??

Sailor, my breaking pitch and curved balls will have you standing there looking stupid.

Unless you're talking about people from Transylvania, you better knock it off about TRANNIES sailor. I been steadfast and Admiral Halsey like during my 25+ Years beneath the surf.

I have saved this nation for democracy . I would have been the fifth father to the fore fathers... I should Be on Mt. Rushmore.

Stand you a&$ down sailor or it's the eucalyptus steam room st Vic Tanny's.

Unregistered
    Sailor, my breaking pitch and curved balls will have you standing there looking stupid.

Unless you're talking about people from Transylvania, you better knock it off about TRANNIES sailor. I been steadfast and Admiral Halsey like during my 25+ Years beneath the surf.

I have saved this nation for democracy . I would have been the fifth father to the fore fathers... I should Be on Mt. Rushmore.

Stand you a&$ down sailor or it's the eucalyptus steam room st Vic Tanny's.
    Blow it out your ass tough guy! You aren't nothing.

Page 451 of 615 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453461501551 ... LastLast