The Lube Promotion chant - Page 439
Page 439 of 615 FirstFirst ... 339389429437438439440441449489539 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Drama Queen STFU! We may not get along or really like each other much. I do think your a B.S. azzhole, who lies his azz off all the time. However I did stick up for you, after I did so it got me thinking. The parties may of had it right. Is it true that your into BEASTIALITY & NECROPHEIA? I'm sure I got the second spelled wrong for you so you can give your new saying. MIMAI HIGH REJECT It's ok, you have great come backs.. Now why a sauna and dancing? Oh that's how you spell dancing... Not dancling! What was this about others being Miami High rejects or being stupid?? Now back to the sauna, interesting saying. Do you like your men all hot and sweaty? I'm beginning to think the rumors going around about you for years are true.. I know sailor, don't ask, don't tell, is that why your want us all to believe your are back in the Navy? How's that going for you? I mean you claimed to been twice, the chief for a department that doesn't have a chief. Now. L.A.P.D. wants you too. You should let them know!!! I think your forgetting one important thing. Do you remember that officer that worked "B" shift in our area, he went to L.A.P.D. about 28 years ago.? You know he's on the staff their. I'm not going to put his name, cause that would be a prick move. We've kept in touch over the years. He doesn't see your name for that rank.. How can that be?? Oh, he's part of the selection process!! You should do yourself a favor and pour a bottle of that malt liquor beer, you love on your computer. It might help you, not looking like a real manly douche.. Just saying... Ok let's hear your great comeback or try to fix these lies..
    First of all JG is who told me of the opening. Secondly, I turned down the COP because Tillerson, Uncle Rex needed me. Now Cousin Pompeo wants me to stay on an help in the NK peace process.

I am a warrior. I am a Spartan. I am cooler than water I am enema.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    First of all JG is who told me of the opening. Secondly, I turned down the COP because Tillerson, Uncle Rex needed me. Now Cousin Pompeo wants me to stay on an help in the NK peace process.

I am a warrior. I am a Spartan. I am cooler than water I am enema.

What the he!! can you bring to the table, beside food? You got no experience, in military planning except lies. You have NO experience in dealing or handling diplomacy. You think, running around as a commander in a area of Miami, gives you the skill to deal with Governments, that's hated us for years? You've never been to SK, let alone the North. You have no idea what to do, say or handle. Maybe a good meal, will have the rocket man rethinking his quest to have 1 Country and kicking our azz's back across the ocean. We go to war with them, it will not be a easy fight. By the time with get the equipment and the people there to fight. They would have taken much of the south. Once were committed, the Middle east with implode, cause now with have to shift resources. China and the Russian, will use this as a opportunity too. We use a nuke, the world will turn against us! Ok, lets go a little further, Israel? Don't you think if were stretched thin, that ISIS or one of the Countries will also try something, cause we can't fight that war too.

Ok on a serious note. When did you get so stupid? Become a lying girl scout? A war with NK, with be the start of WWIII. Are you ready to see your children other family members sent off? I'm not! My son may still be in the military on his 3rd deployment to the Middle east. Each time he goes, it rips part of my heart out. I can't live his life, he's grown and can choose what he wants or feel the need to do. Not happy about that, I'll admit it.

Unregistered
    What the he!! can you bring to the table, beside food? You got no experience, in military planning except lies. You have NO experience in dealing or handling diplomacy. You think, running around as a commander in a area of Miami, gives you the skill to deal with Governments, that's hated us for years? You've never been to SK, let alone the North. You have no idea what to do, say or handle. Maybe a good meal, will have the rocket man rethinking his quest to have 1 Country and kicking our azz's back across the ocean. We go to war with them, it will not be a easy fight. By the time with get the equipment and the people there to fight. They would have taken much of the south. Once were committed, the Middle east with implode, cause now with have to shift resources. China and the Russian, will use this as a opportunity too. We use a nuke, the world will turn against us! Ok, lets go a little further, Israel? Don't you think if were stretched thin, that ISIS or one of the Countries will also try something, cause we can't fight that war too.

Ok on a serious note. When did you get so stupid? Become a lying girl scout? A war with NK, with be the start of WWIII. Are you ready to see your children other family members sent off? I'm not! My son may still be in the military on his 3rd deployment to the Middle east. Each time he goes, it rips part of my heart out. I can't live his life, he's grown and can choose what he wants or feel the need to do. Not happy about that, I'll admit it.

Kushner buys my flowers for Ivanka. Don buys them for Stormy. Heading to Sweden before the delegation gets there so I can meet with NK officials. I'll prepare a bouillabaisse and some Poodle Chow Mein.

My cooking is the cat's meow.

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    Kushner buys my flowers for Ivanka. Don buys them for Stormy. Heading to Sweden before the delegation gets there so I can meet with NK officials. I'll prepare a bouillabaisse and some Poodle Chow Mein.

My cooking is the cat's meow.

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH!
    No, your cooking is not the cat's meow. It's (drumroll please) Oh sh!t, what the Fu@k is this.. Hey, specking of cats, your not taking and cooking the one's that ran around headquarters? Seems like every time you claimed to come around, fewer & fewer are out and about.. Give little rocket man a big hello, from all of us here and don't mess up his PB&J! Remember to cut the crust off his sandwich.

Unregistered
    No, your cooking is not the cat's meow. It's (drumroll please) Oh sh!t, what the Fu@k is this.. Hey, specking of cats, your not taking and cooking the one's that ran around headquarters? Seems like every time you claimed to come around, fewer & fewer are out and about.. Give little rocket man a big hello, from all of us here and don't mess up his PB&J! Remember to cut the crust off his sandwich.
    Sailor, cut the crust off of Your drawers. This warrior is blowing ballast. Submerging. Arrruuuga. Arruuuga. Dive dive.

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH!!

Unregistered
    http://kdvr.com/2018/03/16/uss-color...n-connecticut/

I will be the first warrior celebrity to prepare excellence from the galley. Uncle Rex got me set up for this mission. I am making Chicken Kiev in a delicate shrimp broth with mild tomato drizzle.

Unregistered
    http://kdvr.com/2018/03/16/uss-color...n-connecticut/

I will be the first warrior celebrity to prepare excellence from the galley. Uncle Rex got me set up for this mission. I am making Chicken Kiev in a delicate shrimp broth with mild tomato drizzle.

Damn, if I even got 1 penny for every lie you tell. The name dropping, the wanna be hero you think you are. I be RICH, not Trump rich. More Like Getty, Rockefeller and Gates combined.. Uncle Rex? I guess you haven't been watching the news.. Uncle Rex's is gone You have to fine someone else to name drop on. At least 1 still in office.. Just saying.

Unregistered
    Damn, if I even got 1 penny for every lie you tell. The name dropping, the wanna be hero you think you are. I be RICH, not Trump rich. More Like Getty, Rockefeller and Gates combined.. Uncle Rex? I guess you haven't been watching the news.. Uncle Rex's is gone You have to fine someone else to name drop on. At least 1 still in office.. Just saying.

Sailor, Cousin Pompeo has me hooked up. People owe me favors. I'm big money balla.

Stand down b!tch!!

Unregistered
    Sailor, Cousin Pompeo has me hooked up. People owe me favors. I'm big money balla.

Stand down b!tch!!
    I guess it's good to be owed favors BUT real favors. You been claiming, since you were shown the door, you were owed favors. Like the favors owed to you here by all 18 of the staff members you hooked up. You know, A/C, D/C, Major of central. Major of SIS. The list goes on and on, those are just the ones owed to here. Not counting the numerous Chief's jobs that were yours for the taking but went to people you didn't even know... Here's a interesting thing for you too, hero! Mr. Career Military man, If you DON'T advance in rank, you get a mandatory retirement. You've claimed to served 4 years active, the rest in the reserves for a total of 30+ yet, you are still only of a rank equal to a Sgt. How can that be? Reserves have the same requirement's. Especially, when you claimed to have been called twice back for combat?? Isn't it funny how lies have a way of coming back around. When every other post, claims just a little different. Now, you sit at home, dreaming of timed passed. Of what you should have done, could have done but settled to be a cook!! Your recruiter, really lied to you didn't he? You know more dreamers and wannabe's, that didn't make it into a elite combat unit or any combat unit. They first claim to have been Rangers, followed closely by a navy Seal. You got both fronts covered..

Unregistered

Stand down b!tch!!
    Do us a favor and take your lies and comments and shove them up your ass. It is really getting tiring.

Page 439 of 615 FirstFirst ... 339389429437438439440441449489539 ... LastLast