The Lube Promotion chant - Page 436
Page 436 of 615 FirstFirst ... 336386426434435436437438446486536 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    More like a MASTERBAITER! You closet homosexual..
    Closet? Why you sonova beach this is the crying gfame and i am Jaye. Stand down you useless coward. I am blowing ballast. DIVE, DIVE, DIVE...URRRUG GA URRRUG GA URRRUG GA.........

Unregistered
    Closet? Why you sonova beach this is the crying gfame and i am Jaye. Stand down you useless coward. I am blowing ballast. DIVE, DIVE, DIVE...URRRUG GA URRRUG GA URRRUG GA.........
    What?? Mr. Miami high, your always put another down over typo's and look at you. What is (gfame)).. Damn, Forrest are you as stupid as stupid can be? Download a spell check, it would really help you.

Unregistered
    What?? Mr. Miami high, your always put another down over typo's and look at you. What is (gfame)).. Damn, Forrest are you as stupid as stupid can be? Download a spell check, it would really help you.
    YOU'RE NOT YOUR you miserable stingaree pr!ck. Stand down sailor that's an order!

dustbowl or sauna. We're dancing b!tch.

Unregistered
    YOU'RE NOT YOUR you miserable stingaree pr!ck. Stand down sailor that's an order!

dustbowl or sauna. We're dancing b!tch.
    WHAT? Try grammar, and put in a sentences, we can all understand.. It seems when you get a wee-bit pi$$ed off. You lose all control It's cool Ron, your still our favorite RICHARD.. (di@k)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    what? Try grammar, and put in a sentences, we can all understand.. It seems when you get a wee-bit pi$$ed off. You lose all control it's cool ron, your still our favorite richard.. (di@k)
    sauna....now!!!

Unregistered
    sauna....now!!!
    Sorry there sailor, I'm just not into men. A hairy azzhole, doesn't do it for me. It's cool, we all know your into it. All them L-O-N-G night's under the sea and chasing the tranny's along 79th st. What was your favorite saying back then. It wasn't stand down sailor, you started that after your retirement. Hang on, let me call your old sector buddy.. O.K. I'm back, miss me . The saying was and is: I like the chocolate that melts in my mouth not wasted on my hand.. Does this bring back and memories?? I picture a smile on your face right now..

Unregistered
    Sorry there sailor, I'm just not into men. A hairy azzhole, doesn't do it for me. It's cool, we all know your into it. All them L-O-N-G night's under the sea and chasing the tranny's along 79th st. What was your favorite saying back then. It wasn't stand down sailor, you started that after your retirement. Hang on, let me call your old sector buddy.. O.K. I'm back, miss me . The saying was and is: I like the chocolate that melts in my mouth not wasted on my hand.. Does this bring back and memories?? I picture a smile on your face right now..
    C'mon now! Duty on a sub? All those lonely nights. It's all coming out now with all this talk about meeting men in saunas. But on the one hand, being a useless cook is nothing like being a SEAL. Which means that you weren't man enough to lay pipe. You must have been that warm, hairy booty hole that everyone adored. Did you get enough jizz up your ass to last a lifetime? No wonder you like to have things shoved up your ass.

Unregistered
    Sitting at MIA. Heading to LA at 2130. Flight 1147. Interview for LAPD Top Dog tomorrow. Oops yeah. Back for a second time. Lunch with Governor Brown tomorrow afternoon. Sitting first class of course. Sipping Dom and wearing slippers.

Great things come to those who wait.

And the people of Los Angeles are awaiting my landing around 2200 their time tonight.

Unregistered
    Sitting at MIA. Heading to LA at 2130. Flight 1147. Interview for LAPD Top Dog tomorrow. Oops yeah. Back for a second time. Lunch with Governor Brown tomorrow afternoon. Sitting first class of course. Sipping Dom and wearing slippers.

And the people of Los Angeles are awaiting my landing around 2200 their time tonight.
    If you weren't so stupid and full of sh!t, this would all be funny.

Unregistered

Why is your name not listed? They are going to pick from the inside..

Page 436 of 615 FirstFirst ... 336386426434435436437438446486536 ... LastLast