The Lube Promotion chant - Page 434
Page 434 of 615 FirstFirst ... 334384424432433434435436444484534 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only a fag*ot like yourself would chose to confront a situation in a sauna. Complete loser. What about the last time? I was there to kick your ass but you, as usual, were a no-show. Is this the way you used to settle disputes during your sham career as a cookie in the Navy by taking it up the ass in those long lights out times in the sub, if in fact you were even there. With all the false bravado and stolen valor bullsh!t you have spewed, can anyone even believe anything?
    Hey imbecile. The man served his country. You even admit it. Don't you dare be putting down a serviceman/woman.

Unregistered
    Hey imbecile. The man served his country. You even admit it. Don't you dare be putting down a serviceman/woman.
    I don't think anyone here, has a problem with any that served. The problem's come from the lies of false valor, combat and all this alleged elite training. No one tour anything, in the military can get all the training he's claimed. The medal's, combat or assigned to 5 different combat elite unit's.

Unregistered
    I don't think anyone here, has a problem with any that served. The problem's come from the lies of false valor, combat and all this alleged elite training. No one tour anything, in the military can get all the training he's claimed. The medal's, combat or assigned to 5 different combat elite unit's.

Sailor stand down. I just got back from South Korea and almost succeeded in getting a. Erring with VP Prnce and Kim's sisters.. Lil Kim.

I make dreams come true!!

Unregistered
    Sailor stand down. I just got back from South Korea and almost succeeded in getting a. Erring with VP Prnce and Kim's sisters.. Lil Kim.

I make dreams come true!!
    Popeye, do you always have to be a azzhole and lie? If your lips or fingers are moving, a lie if forthcoming. It's getting old, all these claims, your making day in and day out. Dreams? You whole life has been a dream of what others do or did. You know just for sh!t's & giggles. I had to cash in a favor, I hated to waste on you. Your not in the Navy now, nor were you EVER a active reserve. The military doesn't call back mid 50's fat old men. Who's only MOS, you had in the Navy was a COOK! So, why do you troll Leoaffairs with all your false valor? Making up for the fact, you got retired? Now, if I was a rich as you've claimed many times. I wouldn't WORK or go back into the military. I would walk away from MIAMI and never look back. You say you live in a muti-million dollar home. Have a million+$ boat, a Rolls Royce and all the toy's you always wanted. Please, seek mental heath help, before it's to late and we read about you commitment to the crazy house. Under heavy medication. Getting shock treatment and a lobotomy You know you should rewrite the movie and star in (the one who flew over the cuckoo nest) and title it the cuckoo moron, who was forced to retire and can't deal with it. I'm sure, with your post being so popular, others would have titles too. Oh, what's a ERRING? Is this a new gay term or thing? Mr. I never make mistakes, I didn't go to Miami High. Sure you don't and didn't...

Unregistered
    Popeye, do you always have to be a azzhole and lie? If your lips or fingers are moving, a lie if forthcoming. It's getting old, all these claims, your making day in and day out. Dreams? You whole life has been a dream of what others do or did. You know just for sh!t's & giggles. I had to cash in a favor, I hated to waste on you. Your not in the Navy now, nor were you EVER a active reserve. The military doesn't call back mid 50's fat old men. Who's only MOS, you had in the Navy was a COOK! So, why do you troll Leoaffairs with all your false valor? Making up for the fact, you got retired? Now, if I was a rich as you've claimed many times. I wouldn't WORK or go back into the military. I would walk away from MIAMI and never look back. You say you live in a muti-million dollar home. Have a million+$ boat, a Rolls Royce and all the toy's you always wanted. Please, seek mental heath help, before it's to late and we read about you commitment to the crazy house. Under heavy medication. Getting shock treatment and a lobotomy You know you should rewrite the movie and star in (the one who flew over the cuckoo nest) and title it the cuckoo moron, who was forced to retire and can't deal with it. I'm sure, with your post being so popular, others would have titles too. Oh, what's a ERRING? Is this a new gay term or thing? Mr. I never make mistakes, I didn't go to Miami High. Sure you don't and didn't...
    296,000+ Views don't lie b!tch. Let's dance... Sauna or dustbowl? your choice. STAND DOWN SAILOR. THAT'S AN ORDER!

Unregistered
    296,000+ Views don't lie b!tch. Let's dance... Sauna or dustbowl? your choice. STAND DOWN SAILOR. THAT'S AN ORDER!
    Ronald, you on here so much, most of the views are you looking and almost all the post are from you too. You even answer yourself, just to get a conversation going. It's all good! At least if your on here, your not trying to play a police officers, like you gotten away with for 30 years or our favorite, your humpty dumpty old fat azz, back in the military. Hey, we were wondering, do they pay you by the pound? You know 5' 9" weighting in at 295 lbs. Arms 9", cheat (tits) 36C, and waist a easy 48?? You got to be making at least Captain's pay?? Is that's so! So, a CPO2 after more then 30 years in!! What does that say about you?? I'll tell ya. You would have been MANATORY RETIRED, hey just like here

Unregistered
    You are a liar and an ass! With all of your false claims of valor and decorations, you are an embarrassment to the uniform you claimed to have worn. You ought to get out more instead of spending your days trolling leoaffairs looking for some schmuck who would actually believe your lies. And don't challenge me to the dustbowl. You know very well it doesn't exist and only a fag*ot would dance with you in a sauna. Besides, you would never get there because you can't get your fat ass up off of the couch.

Unregistered
    You are a liar and an ass! With all of your false claims of valor and decorations, you are an embarrassment to the uniform you claimed to have worn. You ought to get out more instead of spending your days trolling leoaffairs looking for some schmuck who would actually believe your lies. And don't challenge me to the dustbowl. You know very well it doesn't exist and only a fag*ot would dance with you in a sauna. Besides, you would never get there because you can't get your fat ass up off of the couch.
    Ronald, a officer claims, he saw you entering a bath house in Ft. Lauderdale?? We were like Ronald no way! Then he pointed out your new slogan to dance, in a sauna.. OUCH! It's cool, we get the don't ask,, don't tell policy. Well, I guess you can say were asking cause, here we are. You don't need to tell, let everyone draw their own opinion.. Personally, most that we know doesn't have a problem with it. As long as you keep it away from them.. Just remember whoever pitches, will catch

Unregistered
    In SK for closing ceremonies. May have opportunity to cook at good dog-foo-yung for Mr. Un if I decide to take the "hop on-hop off tourist bus tour of NK.

A good way to a tyrant's heart is through his stomach. So we'll see what happens. I am always at this nation's service.

Look for me on TV tomorrow when I walk in with the gold medal ladies hockey team.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    In SK for closing ceremonies. May have opportunity to cook at good dog-foo-yung for Mr. Un if I decide to take the "hop on-hop off tourist bus tour of NK.

A good way to a tyrant's heart is through his stomach. So we'll see what happens. I am always at this nation's service.

Look for me on TV tomorrow when I walk in with the gold medal ladies hockey team.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

I think I saw you on TV. Were you joking Ivanka's hand with an MPD ski cap on.

Page 434 of 615 FirstFirst ... 334384424432433434435436444484534 ... LastLast