The Lube Promotion chant - Page 433
Page 433 of 615 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435443483533 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 6142

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OMG, funny.

Do eyes amoos you? Stand down sailor that's an order.

Unregistered
    Lube, your secret is out. Information has it that you are really a deep cover Russian spy sent at a young age to blend in to society. How about those secrets that you were swapping the Russians when you were on a nuke sub? Explains why there are no records to back up all the stuff that you have claimed to do. Das Vedanya!

Unregistered
    Lube, your secret is out. Information has it that you are really a deep cover Russian spy sent at a young age to blend in to society. How about those secrets that you were swapping the Russians when you were on a nuke sub? Explains why there are no records to back up all the stuff that you have claimed to do. Das Vedanya!

стоять матрос. это порядок! stand down sailor that's an order

Unregistered
    взорвать его задницу!

Unregistered
    взорвать его задницу! You can google anything asshole!

Unregistered
    взорвать его задницу!
    sailor, you blow up your own a$$$. You want to dance? Dustbowl or sauna? Your choice. How about the eucalyptus steambath at Vic Tanny's? Are you man enough, when the goings tough?

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    sailor, you blow up your own a$$$. You want to dance? Dustbowl or sauna? Your choice. How about the eucalyptus steambath at Vic Tanny's? Are you man enough, when the goings tough?

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!
    Hey, wussie, I was there! Where were you? Hiding again as usual. You talk the talk but when it comes time to walk the walk, you fail. You are pathetic. You dishonor those men and women who unlike you in the Navy, actually did something useful. Nothing but an unmitigated bullsh!t artist.

Unregistered
    Hey, wussie, I was there! Where were you? Hiding again as usual. You talk the talk but when it comes time to walk the walk, you fail. You are pathetic. You dishonor those men and women who unlike you in the Navy, actually did something useful. Nothing but an unmitigated bullsh!t artist.
    submarine airborne b!tch. Name it. where do we tango. I will kick your mofo a$$$ all over Miami. Sauna? Tuesday 0900. Bring some Hawaiian Tropic oil.

Unregistered
    submarine airborne b!tch. Name it. where do we tango. I will kick your mofo a$$$ all over Miami. Sauna? Tuesday 0900. Bring some Hawaiian Tropic oil.
    Way to much info!

Unregistered
    Only a fag*ot like yourself would chose to confront a situation in a sauna. Complete loser. What about the last time? I was there to kick your ass but you, as usual, were a no-show. Is this the way you used to settle disputes during your sham career as a cookie in the Navy by taking it up the ass in those long lights out times in the sub, if in fact you were even there. With all the false bravado and stolen valor bullsh!t you have spewed, can anyone even believe anything?

Page 433 of 615 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435443483533 ... LastLast