The Lube Promotion chant - Page 430
Page 430 of 615 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430431432440480530 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 6142

Unregistered
    Mock not, for within each of us there is a miniature "Lube" yearning to self-actualize. That is, to become what we were meant to be!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mock not, for within each of us there is a miniature "Lube" yearning to self-actualize. That is, to become what we were meant to be!
    Isn't that keikergaard?

Unregistered
    Mock not? It isn't, mocking when one tells the truth about another, It's not jealously either. So how' our hero, war vet doing this week? Saving America from midget's? Picking staff and assignments to special units? I must admit I had you all wrong, I was with my grandson, looking at some books and DAMN, if I didn't have to stop and look twice at a national photo. It was the first photo of the moon landing and who did I see in the back ground of that picture. YOU! now you have to look really close to the lower right of the photo. Theirs our Lube, cooking up some moon-dogs for the crew. His little chef hat on. All smiles, and you can read a little caption too. It reads, "one can not take a small step for man and a giant leap for mankind, without your LUBEDOGS" Impresses!

Miami High heading out for his nighty nap!

Unregistered
    The new City Manager will salute me on Friday for making a very wise selection . I'll be there signing autographs and making dreams come true. Then it's off to the country club to work on the mess in Venezuela.
    I may run there police department by July.

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH
    Blow it out your ass!

Unregistered
    Dust bowl or sauna? Your choice!

Unregistered
    Sdstao.

Sao.

Unregistered
    Mock not? It isn't, mocking when one tells the truth about another, It's not jealously either. So how' our hero, war vet doing this week? Saving America from midget's? Picking staff and assignments to special units? I must admit I had you all wrong, I was with my grandson, looking at some books and DAMN, if I didn't have to stop and look twice at a national photo. It was the first photo of the moon landing and who did I see in the back ground of that picture. YOU! now you have to look really close to the lower right of the photo. Theirs our Lube, cooking up some moon-dogs for the crew. His little chef hat on. All smiles, and you can read a little caption too. It reads, "one can not take a small step for man and a giant leap for mankind, without your LUBEDOGS" Impresses!

Miami High heading out for his nighty nap!
    Hey Trailer Trash, we don't have a dust bowl. Last time you were there you got your but handed to you!

Unregistered
    Hey Trailer Trash, we don't have a dust bowl. Last time you were there you got your but handed to you!

Hey boat ******, I know. We were talking about years ago and NO, I had one trip to the dust bowl, with the Lube and I'm not the one who got his azz handed to him or ran and told. Also, (BUTT) or buttock is spelled, like that, not (BUT) Gee, before you insult another, know what your talking about or learn to spell.

Unregistered
    Swat airborne submarine airborne oohrah

Unregistered
    Hey boat ******, I know. We were talking about years ago and NO, I had one trip to the dust bowl, with the Lube and I'm not the one who got his azz handed to him or ran and told. Also, (BUTT) or buttock is spelled, like that, not (BUT) Gee, before you insult another, know what your talking about or learn to spell.
    Your Miami High education is showing again.

Page 430 of 615 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430431432440480530 ... LastLast